Windows 10: Help needed with Browser not Responding

Discus and support Help needed with Browser not Responding in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Need help with this issue , no matter whether I run Edge or Firefox I get 'Browser not responding' several times in every session , seems to be at... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wjay, Sep 6, 2015.

1. wjay Win User

Help needed with Browser not Responding

Need help with this issue , no matter whether I run Edge or Firefox I get 'Browser not responding' several times in every session , seems to be at random ie not related to any web page or page activity . Need to know what the cause is and what the fix is . Cannot use win 10 in this state seriously thinking of return to 8.1
    Also notice frequent event viewer events where BITS has been changed from auto to demand , never had this before it has always been on auto in Win7 and 8 .
    Anyone got ideas ?

:)

wjay, Sep 6, 2015

2. need help wphone not responding

Hi Zeanga,

Thank you for posting.

Please try to perform a hard reset again by using the key method.

Please see this article as well:

Reset operation stuck on spinning gears - Solution

Regards

Angelika

Angelika S., Sep 6, 2015
  3. Zeanga Win User
    need help wphone not responding

this is my 2nd post. I think the first one is a little hard to understand and is being ignored here's the problem:
    my lumia 520 is not responding. there's a gear icon showing and its moving.
    (while updating my phone, the wi fi was turned off, and that's the reason I think)
    the gear is just moving, there's no bar under it or whatever. just the gear icon, and whenever i reboot the phone, it just comes back. the gear icon that is.
    i'm a little worried cause it's been a day that my phone was like that. and it can't be locked either. so it drains my battery real fast.

Zeanga, Sep 6, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

Problem might not be Windows 10 but with your router. Change DNS in your router and power cycle it. Also, Open admin command prompt and run: ipconfig /flushdns

topgundcp, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Help needed with Browser not Responding - Similar Threads - Help needed Browser

2. need help installing lockdown browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help installing lockdown browser.: need help installing lockdown broswer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-installing-lockdown-browser/4e3fabb7-0ff6-4aa5-aca1-fb1cce9e82ee
  3. browser unable to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    browser unable to respond: All of my browsers have this error. I tried to restart the computer and disconnect from my network still the same. It is not my network since other devices are working fine. This is a desktop PC and im connected using LAN connection.Any advise?...
  4. browser unable to respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    browser unable to respond: All of my browsers have this error. I tried to restart the computer and disconnect from my network still the same. It is not my network since other devices are working fine. This is a desktop PC and im connected using LAN connection.Any advise?...
  5. browser unable to respond

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Web browsers not responding!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web browsers not responding!: Hi everyone, so I have this strange problem that started happening to me after my AMD GPU drivers crashed. I was on win7, so It was kina normal thing. I reinstalled the drivers, but AMDs software continued to crash. I somehow fixed that, so everything seemed fine. When i...
  7. Web browsers are not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web browsers are not responding: I am having issues with all my web browsers saying they are not responding. I have checked my internet connection and it is good. Some times my screen fades to white also. I also see the same issue with outlook. Can somebody give me an idea what I need to do to correct this...
  8. Nothing is responding! I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing is responding! I need help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RatInRaider [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbqq40/nothing_is_responding_i_need_help/
  9. I need help with my browser.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my browser.: In google chrome when ever I try and search something it takes me to here https://www.trovi.com/Violation.html. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-browser/aeca1ff1-b947-4cda-9041-d2287da0df8a
  10. Need help my pc is not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help my pc is not responding: Hello i need help with my pc i turned it on one time and signed in normally but when windows started to boot up the windows bar started to flash. I used control alt delete and opened task manager and it was sort of flashing to so i when to a friend for help with it and we...