Windows 10: Help needed with driver for Eee X101CH

Discus and support Help needed with driver for Eee X101CH in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I installed Windows 10 on Asus Eee PC X101CH netbook. Everything is working great, since 10 isn't supported I installed all drivers for Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by krivulak, Jul 8, 2017.

1. krivulak Win User

Help needed with driver for Eee X101CH

Hi, I installed Windows 10 on Asus Eee PC X101CH netbook. Everything is working great, since 10 isn't supported I installed all drivers for Windows 7 and they are working great with one exception. The most important driver does not work. The graphics driver. When I try to install Windows 7 driver, I get BSODs with VIDEO TDR FAILURE (igdkmd32.sys).

I really don't want to roll back on Windows 7, it behaves poorly, it is barely usable. Windows 10 on the other hand works OK, no big issues there. Well, except that without the driver I can use it only at 800×600 with no brightness control, which is CATASTROPHIC.

I don't care if it is original driver, unofficial driver, workaround, I just want it to work. Thank you *Smile

:)

krivulak, Jul 8, 2017

2. How to solve Asus x101ch Eee PC Display Problem [VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE] problem?

I have install display driver for my pc, while display driver installed, i found such problem on my pc.

Without installing display driver I couldn't operate my pc in more than 800×600px resolution.

My Laptop Feaures

• Model: Asus x101ch Eee PC
    • 1024x600 Resolution
    • 2GB of RAM
    • Intel GMA 3600 Graphics Card
    • Windows 10 Education [32Bit]
    The Error Message Appears like this

Help needed with driver for Eee X101CH [​IMG]

How can solve this problem with optimum resolution?

Rijan K.C., Jul 8, 2017
  3. R-R-R-007 Win User
    How to solve Asus x101ch Eee PC Display Problem [VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE] problem?

Please do not try this solution, it does not work!!. It will get your PC stuck in an endless loop.

It does bring up 1024 x 600, which is the correct resultion, during boot up, logging in and then on the desktop, but then after that it crashes.

It is frustrating as I have spend 24 hours upgrading this PC from Win7 to Win10, only to find it is limited to a resolution of 800x600. There was no warning about incompatility.

Help needed with driver for Eee X101CH [​IMG]

R-R-R-007, Jul 8, 2017
  4. Bastet Win User

Bastet, Jul 8, 2017
Thema:

1. Help needed with driver for Eee X101CH - Similar Threads - Help needed driver

2. Need help with drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with drivers.: Recently i bought a new pc i built myself including a MSI Pro B550-VC Mb, a RTX 3060, and a ryzen 9 5900x but i've had issues with ethernet being unidentified and not working when it does on an older machine and i have an unknown device i do not recognize i've installed my...
  3. Need help with drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with drivers.: Recently i bought a new pc i built myself including a MSI Pro B550-VC Mb, a RTX 3060, and a ryzen 9 5900x but i've had issues with ethernet being unidentified and not working when it does on an older machine and i have an unknown device i do not recognize i've installed my...
  4. Need help regarding drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  5. i need help with drivers

i need help with drivers: i have a windows 10 acer touch screen i have to choose one of these three Huawei - HIDClass - 5/7/2019 12:00:00 AM - 26.0.17663.1 Windows 10, version 1809 and later, Servicing DriversDrivers 6/28/2019 n/a 34 KB Huawei - HIDClass - 3/26/2019 12:00:00 AM -...
  6. Need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with drivers: Came here from r/AMDhelp so I'm using their troubleshooting format GPU: I believe this is the graphics card which is a Radeon RX 570 series. CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5675 @ 3.07GHz, 3060 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 logical processors Motherboard: dunno how to find this, I'm in...
  7. Help with drivers needed.

Help with drivers needed.: I was messing around with some voice changing programs, but I deleted them after a couple of minutes. However, I found that after this any external mic that I plugged into my computer only managed to get an extremely weak signal, when the Mic worked perfectly in other...
  8. Need help to fix these drivers

Need help to fix these drivers: Hi guys, I have lenovo T400 laptop and I am using windows 10 pro on it and I want to know which drivers are missing on my laptop. [img] Regards. 57369
  9. Eee PC video driver not right

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Eee PC video driver not right: I got ten on my Eee PC but I am having difficulty getting the right video driver installed. I am unable to adjust the screen resolution or extend the screen to a vga monitor that I have connected. The screen is blue or cyan but that might be due to the cable might be going...
  10. W10 on Eee Pc 701sd!

W10 on Eee Pc 701sd!: I've just clean installed Windows 10 on my Eee PC 701sd (with 64gb ssd), which had Windows 7 on it - and used the tutorial for clean install without upgrading first, to activate. I have been having problems with Windows 7 on it recently after running it with that on for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eeepc x101ch windows10

2. x101ch windows 10 driver

3. asus eepc x101ch windows 10 display driver failure igdkmd32.sys

4. eee pc x101ch graphics driver windows 10,
  5. asus eee x101ch drivers windows 10