Windows 10: Help on sending emails from mail for windows 10 please

Discus and support Help on sending emails from mail for windows 10 please in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I moved to Windows 10 recently. For e-mails I was using windows live mail 2012. I recd a mail from outlook telling me that after 30/06/16 I would have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rjt65, Jun 13, 2016.

1. rjt65 Win User

Help on sending emails from mail for windows 10 please

I moved to Windows 10 recently. For e-mails I was using windows live mail 2012. I recd a mail from outlook telling me that after 30/06/16 I would have to migrate to mail for windows 10.

I did this and followed all the instructions.
    When I went on to try and send a mail I discovered that contacts are now called people and you have to access them through people on the start button. Only half my contacts were there but if I go to Outlook.com - Microsoft free personal email, they are all there. If you try and send a mail to more than 4 people at once, it is apparently not possible.

I send out a newsletter to approx 200 people every 6 months or so.
    On windows live mail 2012 I could do this in 4 lots by BCC'ing 50 at a time.

Can someone tell me how to achieve this using mail for windows 10/ people.live.com
    Thanks

:)

rjt65, Jun 13, 2016

2. How can I "Send Mail As" using Mail in Windows 10?

I have a problem using Windows 10 Mail to send messages using a domain that I purchased from Google.

I wrote Google:

I can send email from my new domain using Android, the Web or a Windows 10

Gmail app, but I am having a problem setting up Windows 10 Mail to send

from my new, forwarded, email address (doug.siwasher.com). Windows 10 Mail

receives mail sent to my new domain just fine. Can you help me please? On

my primary computer, Windows 10 Mail is my primary email tool.

Google replied:

We appreciate you bringing this up to our attention. Regarding sending mail using alias email address on a Windows 10 Mail, I'm afraid that we don't have the information how to set it up. Please be reminded that "Send mail as" feature is available
    in Gmail App and not in Google Domains. Also, POP and SMTP server settings are unavailable in Google Domains since your Google Domains services uses email forwarding that are designated to your mailbox.

I would also suggest to contact Microsoft regarding Windows 10 Mail for any information that could be available on their end so you can send email using email client.

If you’d need further assistance regarding Google Domains, feel free to reply to this email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

================

Can you help me with this problem?

DouglasAndersen, Jun 13, 2016
  3. JeanMong Win User
    windows 10 mail doesn't sync my icloud send folder with other devices ( though it can send/receive emails)

Hello, I have some problem with the mail on windows 10 with my icloud email.

1/ I can send and receive email on my mail/windows with my icloud email (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

2/ when I send email from windows 10 mail, it works but when I check the sent folder from other device it does not show

3/ when I send email from other devices (icloud.com, iphone), I can't see the sent email in mail/windows 10

4/ the other folders are well synchronised

what should I do to correct the windows10 mail sent folder sync problem for myicloud mail?

Thanks

Jean

JeanMong, Jun 13, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

I ignored the email notification ( this is actually a reminder ), and I continue to use WLM in which I have a pop account and a Hotmail account. I have no trouble sending group emails.

I don't have an answer for you except to suggest that you access your email account via your web browser.
    Sign in to your email account and see if you can do group emails the way you used to do.

davidhk, Jun 13, 2016
Thema:

1. Help on sending emails from mail for windows 10 please - Similar Threads - Help sending emails

2. Help sending emails from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help sending emails from Windows Mail: I am just setting up my new Windows 11 laptop and have been trying to set-up my emails in Windows mail. My AOL mail wouldn't sync at all and my Gmail account won't send emails. The emails simply go into my Outbox.I've tried many of the suggestions online, but no luck. I've...
  3. Help sending emails from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help sending emails from Windows Mail: I am just setting up my new Windows 11 laptop and have been trying to set-up my emails in Windows mail. My AOL mail wouldn't sync at all and my Gmail account won't send emails. The emails simply go into my Outbox.I've tried many of the suggestions online, but no luck. I've...
  4. Unable to Send Email from Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  5. Unable to Send Email from Mail

Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  6. Windows Mail will not send email

Windows Mail will not send email: My windows mail app will not send email. Whenever I click send, the email disappears, it is not added to my outbox or sent email, and it never gets sent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-will-not-send-email/ee82b4b5-69d5-4349-94d0-a90f2675b3c2
  7. Please help me. When I send emails from my Windows Mail Box app, the emails are sending...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me. When I send emails from my Windows Mail Box app, the emails are sending...: Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-when-i-send-emails-from-my-windows/6d893792-a2ca-4fab-b3bd-b0855a102ae3
  8. Emails wont send from live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails wont send from live mail: I can receive emails , when I send emails they just go to the outbox. If I try and send again from the outbox they go back to the out box .This is the message I get The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's email address. The sender's email...
  9. Unable to send emails from Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to send emails from Windows 10 Mail app: My Windows 10 Livemail sends all my outgoing emails to Outbox. Optusnet email is working on internet (webmail) and tests on Windows 10 has provided messages that all settings are correct. Any ideas on what is going wrong here?? ***Original title: Sending emails from...
  10. Sending email from Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending email from Windows Live Mail: I can receive but not send email from my comcast. acct on this computer. The error message says my account does not exist. The Microsoft store does not answer the phone and any other number I call is automated and does not recognize my question. How does one get a human to...