Windows 10: Help opening programs w/ java

Discus and support Help opening programs w/ java in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason my computer runs .jar files with LightRoom. I just downloaded java. I selected a forge program for Minecraft to run it using java... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by INeedHelpPlz, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Help opening programs w/ java

For some reason my computer runs .jar files with LightRoom. I just downloaded java. I selected a forge program for Minecraft to run it using java instead of LightRoom but when I try to Open With another program I don't see java. Help please.
    Help opening programs w/ java [​IMG]

Help opening programs w/ java [​IMG]
    My ultimate goal is to run pixelmon on minecraft. I first need to install forge to run pixelmon and minecraft so when I run stuff ugh

:)

INeedHelpPlz, Nov 23, 2016

2. Java program help

Nokia wireless presenter is usually bundled with s40 phones(enables you to control your pc applications through mobile via a bluetooth connection). incase, you don't have it you can download that form mosh.nokia.com
    but you need both the pc and the mobile client to operate it. now, about the application access you won't have the option to set the access to 'Always Allowed' as the application may not be signed but you will have tihe option to set the access
    to 'Ask every time'.

abhishekkai08, Nov 23, 2016
  3. chrisdzie Win User
    Java program help

I have a nokia 6103 from t-mobile. i love this phone and it has alot of feature bulid in to it. There are two things that i don't like very much. The first thing is the memory of the phone. It is to small but i can't fix that. but the main problem i have
    is the java. I would go online and find software to control my computer with my phone. i find software and install it on the phone. when i go start up the program i connect with my computer using bluetooth. but then a message pops up and says javapremission
    error. so i go to app access but it is grayed out so i can even do that. what is the problem and can i fix it. I really like this phone and use the phone to connect to my computer and remote control it.

chrisdzie, Nov 23, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Help opening programs w/ java

How are you opening them? Java is not safe to use and can actually infect your device if rogue malware.

bro67, Nov 23, 2016
Thema:

Help opening programs w/ java

1. Help opening programs w/ java - Similar Threads - Help opening programs

2. Minecraft Java help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java help: I own minecraft bedrock edition, and when you own one game, you are supposed to get the other for free. So, I have bedrock edition, but I still have to pay for Java, can someone please help me fix this. Thank you....
  3. Minecraft Java help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java help: I own minecraft bedrock edition, and when you own one game, you are supposed to get the other for free. So, I have bedrock edition, but I still have to pay for Java, can someone please help me fix this. Thank you....
  4. Help W/ Syncing

Help W/ Syncing: Hello,I just recently setup two devices a desktop and a laptop both running Windows 11. I am logged in to both of these devices with my microsoft account. I would like to have the settings be the same on both devices. I know there is a way to sync settings. I am unsure of how...
  5. help w/pagination

help w/pagination: Hi, got a prob. My code works great except that it only displays 1 line. Please advise. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the code: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"...
  6. Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode: I have gotten Minecraft Java Edition on our computer for my son and now he wants to get it for his laptop. It says if you already downloaded it then you get it for free which is awesome. The only problem is that it says it won't run is S mode. Which I'm guessing means...
  7. HELP cant open any programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP cant open any programs: When i open some programs that are not in autostart they keep not responding and then close submitted by /u/Sunbeams_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvxhbo/help_cant_open_any_programs/
  8. Java does not open?

Java does not open?: Hello, since I got a new PC Java does not open anymore. When I try to open it, a black box (probably the console) comes up for a short moment and closes again immediately. Exactly the same happens when I open the mod Optifine for the game Minecraft, for example, which is...
  9. JAVA PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JAVA PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS: JAVA PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS Introduction to Java Java is defined by a specification and consists of a programming language, a compiler, core libraries and a runtime (Java virtual machine) The Java runtime allows software developers to write program code...
  10. Java won't open a .Jar file, please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Java won't open a .Jar file, please help!: So I have a file that is a .Jar and for some reason Adobe is set as the default application to open it. When I go to change the default the only thing that shows up is adobe or The Microsoft store. I have just recently updated to Java to 1.8 and it still won't show up in the...