Windows 10: Help please can't log in

Discus and support Help please can't log in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I think I messed up. So I don't have access to the screen where you put your password. Its just a blue screen and I can't click or write anything. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vecv, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Vecv Win User

Help please can't log in

I think I messed up. So I don't have access to the screen where you put your password. Its just a blue screen and I can't click or write anything. I don't know what I did when I tried to changed the background color for an image, I think I delete something or downloaded a program that messed everything up. Anyway, the thing is that I can't log in my computer and I don't know what to do. Please, help?

:)

Vecv, Aug 8, 2015

2. Windows 10 failed attempts to use "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" function

Repeated backup failures. Running Windows 10, and when the “Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program is run front the Control Panel, I get the messages:

“Check your backup. The last backup did not complete successfully”.

“Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition (ESP). This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP.”

“Please retry the operation.”

Each time I retry, I get the same result and messages.

Windows 10 came installed on my Dell Inspiron 15 (500 Series) laptop. I have successfully used the same Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program to “Create a system image”, as well as to “Create a system repair disc”.

Please provide me with some insight and suggested actions.

{Please Help}, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Running windows 10 and lost browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite

running windows 10 preinstalled on a new Dell lap top had no problem with windows browser, no problem installing Chrome, no problem downloading and activating 2013 Microsoft Office programs. BUT lost all browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft
    Office Suite. Internet connectivity confirmed along with DNS, pings, etc.

Should I uninstall the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite?

{Please Help}, Aug 8, 2015
  4. XweAponX Win User

Help please can't log in

Isn't there some feature where you can use an image as a password? Yah, there is a "Picture Password" option, did you use that?

You might have to log in via Safe Mode to get into your Administrator account, hopefully you can change it from there.

Also, Is your Mouse working when you are at the "Lockscreen"? - If not, Try unplugging the mouse and plugging it back in. I was having trouble with my mouse not being activated after booting up, I would have to unplug it and plug it back in, but I let Windows Update download "Mouse and Keyboard center" (originally Intellimouse) and now it works each time I boot.

XweAponX, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Help please can't log in

1. Help please can't log in - Similar Threads - Help please can't

2. Please help! I can’t log in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! I can’t log in!: I had a troubleshoot message pop up and it told me to input the recovery key, which I did after logging into my Microsoft account. Now when I turn my laptop on, it comes up with guest or administrator but will not let put a password in. Instead it says ‘the specified domain...
  3. Please help! I can’t log in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help! I can’t log in!: I had a troubleshoot message pop up and it told me to input the recovery key, which I did after logging into my Microsoft account. Now when I turn my laptop on, it comes up with guest or administrator but will not let put a password in. Instead it says ‘the specified domain...
  4. [HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2: Hello everyone,For more than 2 hours, I have been unable to log on my Surface Studio 2. I can't past through the initial Windows Hello screen.I have tried everything, including starting the computer in safe mode, but the system is not even giving me the option to select...
  5. [HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2

[HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2: Hello everyone,For more than 2 hours, I have been unable to log on my Surface Studio 2. I can't past through the initial Windows Hello screen.I have tried everything, including starting the computer in safe mode, but the system is not even giving me the option to select...
  6. Event log error please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event log error please help: Please any advice would be helpful believe a may have faulty mobo as having problems when dim1 is occupied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-log-error-please-help/3e287cdf-56b5-4693-8919-dd8799815045
  7. Event log error please help

Event log error please help: Please any advice would be helpful believe a may have faulty mobo as having problems when dim1 is occupied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-log-error-please-help/3e287cdf-56b5-4693-8919-dd8799815045
  8. Can't log back in. Please help !!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't log back in. Please help !!!: I deleted the previous update of windows 10 due to an error and restarted my laptop. Now when I try to log back in, It asks for password instead of pin. I've tried all my previous passwords but still can't log back into it. Any suggestions on what should I do ? submitted by...
  9. Please help me be able to log in! :

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me be able to log in! :: When I purchased and downloaded Minecraft game on my laptop, I used a different email address that I was already logged in to Microsoft for. Now, it tells me I have to buy the game and won't let me use the Hotmail account that I set up in Minecraft. Can anyone help me with...
  10. Please help!!! I can’t log in :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help!!! I can’t log in :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ryan-rudg3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dlnf2p/please_help_i_cant_log_in/