Windows 10: Help please can't log in

Discus and support Help please can't log in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I think I messed up. So I don't have access to the screen where you put your password. Its just a blue screen and I can't click or write anything. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vecv, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Vecv Win User

Help please can't log in

I think I messed up. So I don't have access to the screen where you put your password. Its just a blue screen and I can't click or write anything. I don't know what I did when I tried to changed the background color for an image, I think I delete something or downloaded a program that messed everything up. Anyway, the thing is that I can't log in my computer and I don't know what to do. Please, help?

:)

Vecv, Aug 8, 2015

2. Windows 10 failed attempts to use "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" function

Repeated backup failures. Running Windows 10, and when the “Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program is run front the Control Panel, I get the messages:

“Check your backup. The last backup did not complete successfully”.

“Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition (ESP). This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP.”

“Please retry the operation.”

Each time I retry, I get the same result and messages.

Windows 10 came installed on my Dell Inspiron 15 (500 Series) laptop. I have successfully used the same Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program to “Create a system image”, as well as to “Create a system repair disc”.

Please provide me with some insight and suggested actions.

{Please Help}, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Running windows 10 and lost browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite

running windows 10 preinstalled on a new Dell lap top had no problem with windows browser, no problem installing Chrome, no problem downloading and activating 2013 Microsoft Office programs. BUT lost all browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft
    Office Suite. Internet connectivity confirmed along with DNS, pings, etc.

Should I uninstall the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite?

{Please Help}, Aug 8, 2015
  4. XweAponX Win User

Help please can't log in

Isn't there some feature where you can use an image as a password? Yah, there is a "Picture Password" option, did you use that?

You might have to log in via Safe Mode to get into your Administrator account, hopefully you can change it from there.

Also, Is your Mouse working when you are at the "Lockscreen"? - If not, Try unplugging the mouse and plugging it back in. I was having trouble with my mouse not being activated after booting up, I would have to unplug it and plug it back in, but I let Windows Update download "Mouse and Keyboard center" (originally Intellimouse) and now it works each time I boot.

XweAponX, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Help please can't log in

1. Help please can't log in - Similar Threads - Help please can't

2. Can't update to version 1903 - please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to version 1903 - please help: Having a super frustrating issue when trying to update to version 1903. When I try to update, it doesn't allow me to proceed as it says I need to uninstall Sandboxie from my PC. The thing is, I've never installed Sandboxie, so how am I supposed to uninstall it? I've...
  3. Blue error and issue in Event log. Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue error and issue in Event log. Please help!: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 6/7/2019 10:35:13 PM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: DESKTOP-NEM4QSV\tanle Computer: DESKTOP-NEM4QSV Description: The...
  4. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  5. Help please.

Help please.: Im annoyed so much by this thing happeing. Well 2 things. 1 is my profile keeps logging out random times? Like lets say im playing a game and with friends then it just logs out. Second thing is that well basically i have this stupid time limit thing. Every time i get a...
  6. Please help..

Please help..: I was typinf in word and screen went black. i restart and here’s what happens with all options: Choose an option: 1. Troubleshoot 2. Turn off PC. I troubleshoot, now two more options. 1. RECOVERY MANAGER gives me two options under maintenance- run computer...
  7. Help me Please Log into my Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me Please Log into my Email: I am having problems opening up my Outlook-Hotmail Email. It does let me sign in however this disclaimer continues to appear on the screen when I attempt to open up my email: :-( Something went wrong We couldn't sign you in to Outlook. This might have happened because...
  8. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: I can only hear system´s sounds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/help-please/ffc15090-315b-4f1e-a213-732f1a7eeee3
  9. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: i just renewed my subscription to Assure, but I can't seem to log into it or even find it. Every time I use the link I used to use it tells me either that it no longer exists or it wants to know what my problem with outlook is and that is not the problem. My windows 10 on my...
  10. I can't install anything ... Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't install anything ... Please help!: I've had problems with Windows 10 since day 1 of upgrading, and I'm getting tired of it ... First, Steam decided not to start after a while. I figured I should try to reinstall it, and when the window saying "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC?" comes...