Windows 10: Help please!

Discus and support Help please! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am new at minecraft and i need a little help recently i tried to login in minecreaft and I did but how ever i can’t play multiplayer or realms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by almahi abir, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Help please!

Hello I am new at minecraft and i need a little help recently i tried to login in minecreaft and I did but how ever i can’t play multiplayer or realms it shows me you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account Have is set up i really don’t know what to do? I need help!

:)

almahi abir, Dec 3, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 3, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help please!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help please! :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Help please!

1. Help please! - Similar Threads - Help please

2. Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link: When i try to open the phone link on my computer it gives me this error message. "ms-phone: phonelink?scenariold=settingsa COM call to an ASTA was blocked because the call chain originated in or passed through another ASTA. This call pattern is deadlock-prone and disallowed...
  3. Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link: When i try to open the phone link on my computer it gives me this error message. "ms-phone: phonelink?scenariold=settingsa COM call to an ASTA was blocked because the call chain originated in or passed through another ASTA. This call pattern is deadlock-prone and disallowed...
  4. Please help me to solve this my computer is shoting down since 4 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve this my computer is shoting down since 4 days ago: Faulting application name: DtsApo4Service.exe, version: 1.4.5.0, time stamp: 0x5ed60365Faulting module name: DtsApo4Service.exe, version: 1.4.5.0, time stamp: 0x5ed60365Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000000000b312Faulting process id: 0x0x1580Faulting application...
  5. Please help me to solve this my computer is shoting down since 4 days ago

Please help me to solve this my computer is shoting down since 4 days ago: Faulting application name: DtsApo4Service.exe, version: 1.4.5.0, time stamp: 0x5ed60365Faulting module name: DtsApo4Service.exe, version: 1.4.5.0, time stamp: 0x5ed60365Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000000000b312Faulting process id: 0x0x1580Faulting application...
  6. help me please, I can't adjust the brightness on my PC even if i try using the function...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me please, I can't adjust the brightness on my PC even if i try using the function...: help me please, I can't adjust the brightness on my PC even if i try using the function keys my screen is bright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-please-i-cant-adjust-the-brightness-on-my/605ee6b9-594a-4781-913d-83ea862d357c
  7. help me please, I can't adjust the brightness on my PC even if i try using the function...

help me please, I can't adjust the brightness on my PC even if i try using the function...: help me please, I can't adjust the brightness on my PC even if i try using the function keys my screen is bright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-please-i-cant-adjust-the-brightness-on-my/605ee6b9-594a-4781-913d-83ea862d357c
  8. How to fix cut and paste from pc to mobile files get into recycle bin please help me fix...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix cut and paste from pc to mobile files get into recycle bin please help me fix...: When I transferred files from my pc to mobile through pc I noticed that my files are getting in recycle bin as well as phone. I also checked this with pc to USB but the issue isn't prevailing. I checked YouTube and various other platforms I couldn't' get a proper solution...
  9. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve this problem: I get this error for my PC apdate : " here were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701" I tried all the options people provideed in Youtube...
  10. Please help me to solve this problem

Please help me to solve this problem: I get this error for my PC apdate : " here were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701" I tried all the options people provideed in Youtube...