Windows 10: Help pls

Discus and support Help pls in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need help mainly because my pcs auto repair keeps on failing and when I try to do a advanced option it takes me to the: “your device has ran into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christopher Farmer1, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Help pls

I need help mainly because my pcs auto repair keeps on failing and when I try to do a advanced option it takes me to the: “your device has ran into a problem” when I try to fix it and I also forgot my local user account because I only use my pin

:)

Christopher Farmer1, Dec 11, 2023
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Dec 11, 2023
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 11, 2023
  4. cryadis23 Win User

Help pls

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

Help pls 80080d1485967079t-pls-help-audio-graphics-issues-latency-issue-cpu.png

Help pls 80081d1485967079t-pls-help-audio-graphics-issues-latency-issue-tm.png

cryadis23, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Help pls

1. Help pls - Similar Threads - Help pls

2. DPC WATCH DOG ERROR PLS HELP ME :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCH DOG ERROR PLS HELP ME :: ok so i need help with a dpc watch dog 133 bosd error i have tried seeing if my files are corrupted i have updated my ssds and i have done practically everything i do have minidump but i dont know how to post them im bamboozled at this point please help me but what i have...
  3. DPC WATCH DOG ERROR PLS HELP ME :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC WATCH DOG ERROR PLS HELP ME :: ok so i need help with a dpc watch dog 133 bosd error i have tried seeing if my files are corrupted i have updated my ssds and i have done practically everything i do have minidump but i dont know how to post them im bamboozled at this point please help me but what i have...
  4. [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available: I turned on my laptop and it shows "Something happned and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your pin". I tried a lot of ways, SHIFT+restart to do troubleshoot, but there it require me to log in my microsoft account. I did enter my correct password but it keeps saying...
  5. [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available

[Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available: I turned on my laptop and it shows "Something happned and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your pin". I tried a lot of ways, SHIFT+restart to do troubleshoot, but there it require me to log in my microsoft account. I did enter my correct password but it keeps saying...
  6. I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...: Pls help anyone. i need to use google play. but it wont work. HOW TO GET VIRTUALISATION TO WORK??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-turn-on-virtualisation-on-my-windows-10/2e4b623c-2bfa-4447-a5a6-687040d10a92
  7. I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...: Pls help anyone. i need to use google play. but it wont work. HOW TO GET VIRTUALISATION TO WORK??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-turn-on-virtualisation-on-my-windows-10/2e4b623c-2bfa-4447-a5a6-687040d10a92
  8. Gaming Ping Error Pls Help Someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Ping Error Pls Help Someone: Hi Can anyone pls pls pls help me I have 25 to 70Mbps internet Downloading Speed and 100Uploading Speed but Still whenever i play Minecraft and join any server it shows me 1k-3kms pings : pls Can anyone tell me how can i fix it like before i played at 100ms but now getting...
  9. Gaming Ping Error Pls Help Someone

Gaming Ping Error Pls Help Someone: Hi Can anyone pls pls pls help me I have 25 to 70Mbps internet Downloading Speed and 100Uploading Speed but Still whenever i play Minecraft and join any server it shows me 1k-3kms pings : pls Can anyone tell me how can i fix it like before i played at 100ms but now getting...
  10. Gaming Ping Error Pls Help Someone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing