Windows 10: Help... remove SupportScam

Discus and support Help... remove SupportScam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to get rid of what is on this screen shot from Micro Security Suite ?[IMG]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ousleym, Aug 4, 2018.

1. ousleym Win User

Help... remove SupportScam

Does anyone know how to get rid of what is on this screen shot from Micro Security Suite ?Help... remove SupportScam [​IMG]

:)

ousleym, Aug 4, 2018

2. SupportScam: JS/TechBrolo.AA

SupportScam: JS/TechBrolo.AA

Error code ox80508023

category Trojan

Items:

File: c:\users\tgapp\App Data\local\384273a4b1\cache\40\cache\f_000078

Windows defender has detected this 4 times and I've removed it as directed 4 times not sure how to get rid of this. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

TimMcIntosh, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Help... remove SupportScam

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Help... remove SupportScam

1. Help... remove SupportScam - Similar Threads - Help remove SupportScam

2. Help to remove the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to remove the welcome screen: Help to remove the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-remove-the-welcome-screen/f9361975-85e3-4394-b1c7-1606d50e4a0b
  3. Malware Removal Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware Removal Help: I need some help from someone whos more techy than me. My issue is that about two weeks ago when ever I clicked on the "Ad" top link for eBay, the top link when ever you just google "ebay", I get redirected to a scam virus page. I have scanned my computer and router for...
  4. Help for removing ubuntu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help for removing ubuntu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RkADER04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k58zbh/help_for_removing_ubuntu/
  5. Malware Removal Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Malware Removal Help: So I recently had some malware installed on my laptop and I had lots of problems but I was successfully able to remove all malware and viruses and was able to run Norton antivirus and malware bytes and was able to remove all my viruses and malware. Now my system is completely...
  6. Help removing MaskVPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help removing MaskVPN: Hello, About a week ago, I downloaded a malicious file. Thankfully, Bitdefender Total Security quarantined the files. But, now I have MaskVPN listed in my Apps & Features list. I've attempted to uninstall from the list, from the file location (C:\Program Files (x86)\MaskVPN)...
  7. help removing

in Windows 10 Customization
    help removing: how can i remove this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-removing/d50435a3-c83e-4bd3-b0a6-a85d11b09669
  8. Help Removing Action Center.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Removing Action Center.: I have Windows 10 version 1809 Pro 64-bit. I have used the Group Policy Editor to enable the setting "User Configuration" >> "Administrative" >> "Start Menu and Taskbar" >> "Remove Notifications and Action Center". I then rebooted the computer. The icon is still showing...
  9. Need help removing Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help removing Ubuntu: Hi, My laptop was setup to dual boot with Ubuntu, I finally got another computer to run Ubuntu so I'd like to remove it from my laptop and use the space it's taking up. Anyone know how? 110600
  10. Help to remove

in Windows 10 Support
    Help to remove: How do I remove the icon shown [img] After unistalling Nokia Pc suite the icon it was not removed. how remove it? 35211