Windows 10: Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser

Discus and support Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm very much the amateur user now that I'm a senior citizen. My browser is and will remain Edge. For some reason I switched to the AT&T homepage and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lpatrick, Jun 19, 2017.

1. lpatrick Win User

Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser

I'm very much the amateur user now that I'm a senior citizen. My browser is and will remain Edge. For some reason I switched to the AT&T homepage and am not overly pleased. My email is Yahoo. Due to neurological disease I have cognitive issues I like things not overly complicated and straight forward so I ask for your help in selecting a suitable homepage. Your help is sincerely appreciated.

Your suggestions please.

:)

lpatrick, Jun 19, 2017

2. Home Page Change

Hi,

When you say "Home page", are you referring to the Desktop background or the homepage of "Edge"?

If you are looking for a way to change the desktop background, then right-click on an empty space in the Desktop and select "Personalize". Now, click on the option 'browse" to choose an image as the desktop background.

If you are referring to the homepage in the "Edge" browser, try the following steps:

• Open Edge browser and click on the three dots in the top right to access the settings.
    • Click on "Settings" and then click on "View Advanced settings".
    • In the Advanced settings view, click on the toggle button under "Show home button" to switch on and change the homepage.
    Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further queries; we'd be happy to help.

Bennet Martin, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 19, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jun 19, 2017
  5. lpatrick Win User
    Thank you. Simple and easy.

lpatrick, Jun 19, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Help Selecting Homepage

2. MSN.COM Browser homepage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN.COM Browser homepage: Looks like the msn.com browser has a new format but when I use secret mode it has the old format. I like the old version better. How can I change my msn.com homepage to the old format? And, when and why was it changed?...
  3. MSN.COM Browser homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN.COM Browser homepage: Looks like the msn.com browser has a new format but when I use secret mode it has the old format. I like the old version better. How can I change my msn.com homepage to the old format? And, when and why was it changed?...
  4. Favorites crashes Edge Browser when selected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favorites crashes Edge Browser when selected: Recently, Favorites crashes Edge Browser every time when selected from the Upper Right corner ... Asks to restoreI pinned my favorites to a toolbar and it is working as expected.Unable to correct.Have rebooted, cleared history, have newest win 10 version 21h1Any additional...
  5. Reset Homepage in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Reset Homepage in Edge: I just uninstalled and then reinstalled Edge on my Windows 7 PC. I want reset my homepage on Edge to google.com.. I opened Edge and went to Setting and then selected "Appearance" . As shown below, I typed in the url that I want to be my new homepage. I don't see anything that...
  6. major homepage, browser and email setup help needed

in Browsers and Email
    major homepage, browser and email setup help needed: Using Edge, Mail linked to ATT. (Post written for by wife. has lost numerous cognitive abilities after suffering a stroke so I am trying to help. loves his pc and tablet but things are currently a mess. Our pc was hacked and money fraud email sent out from our all...
  7. How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser?: Hi, I want to set custom homepage on Microsoft Edge without using GPO (As it works only on Domain-Joined Machine). i have tried through below registry but it didn't work for me. [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local...
  8. change homepage in edge

in Browsers and Email
    change homepage in edge: I changed it last December when I first go 10, now I want to change it again and all it change is the start page. I have gone to settings and change it several times, when I open edge the page I want is there, when I click on home button old page shows up 60274
  9. MSN Homepage using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    MSN Homepage using Edge: A few days ago my MSN homepage stopped showing all images. About 10% of images will show but the rest are just greyed out boxes. I've tried disabling Tracking, turned off my antivirus (Defender), turned off the firewall, disabling Flashplayer........ but nothing seems to do...
  10. Homepage on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage on Edge: I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work. What is the next step ?????? Thanks 94862