Windows 10: HELP!! stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Ntfs.sys

Discus and support HELP!! stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Ntfs.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, here is my problem. My PC and Laptop (Windows 10, 64-bit) are forced to restart with the code display (stop code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NouV, Aug 9, 2018.

1. NouV Win User

HELP!! stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Ntfs.sys

Hi everyone, here is my problem. My PC and Laptop (Windows 10, 64-bit) are forced to restart with the code display (stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area What failed: Ntfs.sys) every time I plugged in my external hard drive (Seagate Backup Plus Desktop Drive 3TB).

My other EX-hard drives or USB that i plugged in the same PC are working perfectly normal, it's just my Seagate Drive that having the problem. I tried to search around for the solution but i have no luck.

Any help or suggestion about greatly appreciated.

:)

NouV, Aug 9, 2018

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 9, 2018
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Waleed007 Win User

Stop Code IOMap64.sys

Hello,

I have issue with my new desktop just bought it around 10 days only, everything was working fine suddenly it start giving me randomly stop error in the login screen stage.

• Error is blue screen STOP Code
    Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED

What failed: IOMap64.sys

The dump files i got from C:\Windows\Minidump

Sendspace.com Mobile File

• MY PC Specs:-

Intel I7 6700k SKylake

Windows 10 Pro

ASUS MB Maximus VIII Hero

ASUS GPU Strix 1070 O8GB

RAM 16GB Corsair 3200Mhz

Seagate HDD 2TB

Samsung SSD 240GB

• Software installed -

ASUS Tweak GPU II

ASUS AI Suit 3

Corsair Link 4

I have contacted Microsoft support via chat i had big list of things to do such as disable all startup and so on. did not help. so i want to know from the dump right to the heart of the issue . Please help as i tried everything that i suspect ( No Overcooking
    yet or playing around its fresh clean setup) with water cooling system no heat up nothing new - except some standard ASUS software.)

Thanks.

Waleed007, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. HELP!! stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Ntfs.sys - Similar Threads - HELP stop code

2. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: I have an issue with windows that occur when i changed something i can't revert back from in safe mode. also it causes issue in accessing safe mode without multi attempts. here is some image of issue....
  3. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: I have an issue with windows that occur when i changed something i can't revert back from in safe mode. also it causes issue in accessing safe mode without multi attempts. here is some image of issue....
  4. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. BSOD frequently-Stop Code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD frequently-Stop Code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: NTFS.sys: Hi Sir,I has been experiencing multiple blue screen of death lately, i try multiple solution online such as sfc/SCANNOW, memory diagnostic test, and it did not solve the issue. Already disable RAM XMP profile it still exhibit same issue. All driver for the SSD has been up to...
  6. BSOD frequently-Stop Code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD frequently-Stop Code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: NTFS.sys: Hi Sir,I has been experiencing multiple blue screen of death lately, i try multiple solution online such as sfc/SCANNOW, memory diagnostic test, and it did not solve the issue. Already disable RAM XMP profile it still exhibit same issue. All driver for the SSD has been up to...
  7. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: hello a have this problem: [ATTACH] I try restore but dont working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pagefaultinnonpagedarea-what-failed-wdf01000sys/9a0a276e-2499-4535-a86a-b1dbc2008dee
  8. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP: This is a personal build PC. just put it together about 2 weeks ago. sense the first day I have been receiving this blue screen. According to "Auslogics Driver Updator" all my drivers are updated. mobo Bios is up to date. I have tried to turn off the automatic paging file....
  9. Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys

Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys: Blue Screen Error. Happens randomly every few hours. Just started happening in the last 24 hours. Tried to update my network card drivers. Said they were all already up-to-date. Latest Windows updates have been installed. Asus Laptop. Stop code:...
  10. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys: I've gotten this blue screen several times in the past two days. 1. I tried doing a Windows Memory Diagnosis -- it didn't find any issues. 2. I tried a startup recovery -- also didn't find any issues. 3. Tried checking the Device Management to see if anything needed to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does this stop code mean page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

2. stop code page fault in nonpaged area what failed aswVmm.sys

3. Error type: Page fault in nonpaged area. What failed: Ntsfs.sys