Windows 10: help !!! text gibberish

Discus and support help !!! text gibberish in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello!! when I try to install software the text in the menu is in gibberish how do I solved this thanks I add pic 85274 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nyefet, May 23, 2017.

1. nyefet Win User

help !!! text gibberish

hello!!

when I try to install software the text in the menu is in gibberish

how do I solved this
    thanks

I add pic

:)

nyefet, May 23, 2017
  2. LCRT Win User

Harakiri

Was your text automatically translated? It is incomprehensible gibberish.

3. In Microsoft calendar month view displays a different langauge

The text you see in the monthly calendar view is gibberish and is just there to indicate you have entries on those days. You can tap a day where you see this gibberish and view the actual text and appointments that are scheduled for that day. This is the
    case for every windows phone and there is no way to change it.

Julie fka profjulie, May 23, 2017
Thema:

help !!! text gibberish

1. help !!! text gibberish - Similar Threads - help text gibberish

2. Wordpad shows Gibberish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wordpad shows Gibberish: WordPad .txt files written long ago in Hebrew now read as Gibberish, probably due to inadvertent change of encoding.How do I restore the original encoding? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-shows-gibberish/df0c2a34-d87b-4253-bfe2-466bf2193dc7
  3. Wordpad shows Gibberish

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wordpad shows Gibberish: WordPad .txt files written long ago in Hebrew now read as Gibberish, probably due to inadvertent change of encoding.How do I restore the original encoding? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-shows-gibberish/df0c2a34-d87b-4253-bfe2-466bf2193dc7
  4. Gibberish Solved

Gibberish Solved: For all of you out there with gibberish stuck on your computer, I have something that might help. So, if the gibberish only happens to be on your browser such as Chrome you can change it easily. [ATTACH]For people using Chrome, press the three dots and you'll end up with the...
  5. Gibberish On My Computer

Gibberish On My Computer: Here, on the following picture shows that my computer has some gibberish on it. [ATTACH] It is not for all of the computer but still, I cannot understand any of this. I was messing around in my settings and this had happened. And yes, I will not do this further in the...
  6. filenames are complete gibberish while trying to look through japanese text in file explorer.

filenames are complete gibberish while trying to look through japanese text in file explorer.: all files are complete gibberish, i'm currently trying to fix textures on a model for a program that i use. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filenames-are-complete-gibberish-while-trying-to/cc23244a-b3a6-4695-ae16-77a5b56b974c
  7. Some sections in Windows Settings have gibberish text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some sections in Windows Settings have gibberish text: [ATTACH] First example Second example Some of the settings that have this gibberish text work the same way as they should normally, and others don't do what the setting should do at all. This is a completely fresh install of Windows 10, and I've updated everything....
  8. Patchy text help

in Windows 10 Support
    Patchy text help: Hi i have recently upgraded from a 1080 to 1440 monitor , i have noticed that the text is patchy ( there are different shades of grey/black in the letters). Is there a way to fix this ? i have tried running clear text without any luck. Thanks mark 135312
  9. Help with text sizing.

Help with text sizing.: I had to reinstall windows a week ago or so and all of the text is bigger then I like so I went to display settings and no joy you can't get below the 100% text size. There used to be a way to customize folders and their text size and those settings don't appear to exist...
  10. USB Gibberish language

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Gibberish language: When I plugged in my 8 GB USB in to my laptop, no files were visible. Since I had encountered this problem earlier, I applied the attribute command in cmd and all the files appeared but in a gibberish language. I found a solution for this and read that it could be solved by...