Windows 10: help !!! text gibberish

Discus and support help !!! text gibberish in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello!! when I try to install software the text in the menu is in gibberish how do I solved this thanks I add pic 85274 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nyefet, May 23, 2017.

1. nyefet Win User

help !!! text gibberish

hello!!

when I try to install software the text in the menu is in gibberish

how do I solved this
    thanks

I add pic

:)

nyefet, May 23, 2017
  2. LCRT Win User

Harakiri

Was your text automatically translated? It is incomprehensible gibberish.

3. In Microsoft calendar month view displays a different langauge

The text you see in the monthly calendar view is gibberish and is just there to indicate you have entries on those days. You can tap a day where you see this gibberish and view the actual text and appointments that are scheduled for that day. This is the
    case for every windows phone and there is no way to change it.

Julie fka profjulie, May 23, 2017
Thema:

help !!! text gibberish

1. help !!! text gibberish - Similar Threads - help text gibberish

2. Movies & TV: the subtitles in hebrew are being presented in gibberish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV: the subtitles in hebrew are being presented in gibberish: ***solution: go to control panel [ATTACH] Select Region [ATTACH] go to Administrative and select Change system locale... [ATTACH] change the current system locale to Hebrew (Israel) and than select OK [ATTACH] select Restart now and the subtitles in the movies...
  3. Printing pdf file name gives gibberish

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing pdf file name gives gibberish: Since an update of Windows 10 a few weeks ago, printing a PDF file via "Microsoft Print to PDF" does not allow typing in a name of the PDF file created. The characters typed for the name of the new PDF file have nothing to do with the characters appearing on the screen. I am...
  4. Patchy text help

in Windows 10 Support
    Patchy text help: Hi i have recently upgraded from a 1080 to 1440 monitor , i have noticed that the text is patchy ( there are different shades of grey/black in the letters). Is there a way to fix this ? i have tried running clear text without any luck. Thanks mark 135312
  5. Help with text sizing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with text sizing.: I had to reinstall windows a week ago or so and all of the text is bigger then I like so I went to display settings and no joy you can't get below the 100% text size. There used to be a way to customize folders and their text size and those settings don't appear to exist...
  6. Windows Applications not opening, showing Chinese gibberish instead.

Windows Applications not opening, showing Chinese gibberish instead.: Some programs I'm trying to use that work on other computers won't work on this computer. Rather, they show a window full of gibberish text. Any solutions or help will be appreciated. Window image: [img] This is the text it displays: Code:...
  7. ALL TEXT IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS! HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ALL TEXT IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS! HELP!: As the title states, no text on any program besides chrome, is available. This even includes task manager, file explorer, control panel, and command prompt! The problem does not go away in safe mode. I do not have a previous restore point to fall back on! I believe I may have...
  8. Work program Ericom text not working HELP

Work program Ericom text not working HELP: I don't know a lot about computers. I've installed my work program 'ericom' on my computer but some of the applications the text is blacked out/blurry and makes it impossible to use. The apps are called davinci and my outlook email is the same way. I've tried messing with the...
  9. Word document opens in gibberish

Word document opens in gibberish: I am using Word 2007. A few of the documents I transferred from my old computer have opened in gibberish e.g Code: ãªh–8mÆBÍ× RCq,cÊ[Q·$‡'“JQ½˜ÞžéfÞU’PÄaèzÕy›;ˆ•Ô ÇÍÞ*{Ñ» *Uˆn[1]Æx*ÇÍj[/quote] The method recommended by Msoft...
  10. USB Gibberish language

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Gibberish language: When I plugged in my 8 GB USB in to my laptop, no files were visible. Since I had encountered this problem earlier, I applied the attribute command in cmd and all the files appeared but in a gibberish language. I found a solution for this and read that it could be solved by...