Windows 10: help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

Discus and support help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anne-Ritchell Alexandre, Aug 14, 2018.

1. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray.

:)

Anne-Ritchell Alexandre, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Corexus Win User

Screen has a green tint to it [WINDOWS 10]

So, my screen randomly started to have this weird green tint. I know it doesn't have to do with my monitor as I have sent screenshots to my friends who's screen doesn't have the tint, and they said it does look green. I believe this problem does have to
    do with my drivers, but I'm not sure what it is. I've tried restarting my computer, and it doesn't seem to have any fix. I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 if that helps somehow.

Corexus, Aug 14, 2018
  3. windows 10 hp computer green tinted screen

windows 10 HP desktop and monitor - green tinted screen

RogerWilli, Aug 14, 2018
  4. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

"Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

1. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray. - Similar Threads - help screen looks

2. screen have green tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen have green tint: my lenovo thinkpad laptop has a green tint to it, it disappears when I restart or put it to sleep but it always comes back, weirdly around the edge is normal and when I screenshot it doesn't have a green tint, it lessens after i use it for a while but its still there, it also...
  3. screen have green tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen have green tint: my lenovo thinkpad laptop has a green tint to it, it disappears when I restart or put it to sleep but it always comes back, weirdly around the edge is normal and when I screenshot it doesn't have a green tint, it lessens after i use it for a while but its still there, it also...
  4. screen have green tint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fix half Green Tint on Screen

Fix half Green Tint on Screen: my laptop suddenly got half tint in the screen while im just doing my work i saw glitches first after that i got half screen. the top is normal but down is not any idea how to fix this issue??...
  6. Green tint/Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green tint/Screen: Can someone please help me with my screen that have a green tint, i cant do my school work and i can't attend my online classes due to the green tint, the device that i am using is Lenovo IdeaPad S145....
  7. Green tint/Screen

Green tint/Screen: Can someone please help me with my screen that have a green tint, i cant do my school work and i can't attend my online classes due to the green tint, the device that i am using is Lenovo IdeaPad S145....
  8. Green tint in the screen of my Laptop Windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green tint in the screen of my Laptop Windows10: [ATTACH] My screen has been showing this randomly out of nowhere as I was casually using my laptop I havent even touched the screen and I recently got a new screen change I think it might've been the windows updates but they hadnt installed yet restarting or updating NVIDIA...
  9. Fix Green Tint on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Green Tint on Screen: Hello, Recently I have developed a green tint on the monitor, all white areas have a green hue to them, any idea how to cure this problem please? Appreciate your help...
  10. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: here is the dilemma, happen after a lighting strike it was worse before but this is what is subsided to [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/f168d730-0e22-40d0-9986-3d96f7e8950a