Windows 10: help this thing is anoying me how do i get it away?

Discus and support help this thing is anoying me how do i get it away? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how do i get rid of this thing? [img] 68238 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xaty, Oct 27, 2016.

1. xaty Win User

help this thing is anoying me how do i get it away?

how do i get rid of this thing?
    help this thing is anoying me how do i get it away? [​IMG]

:)

2. Colm767 Win User

what is this and how do I get rid of it????

Problem popup still there, very annoying move to Windows 10! I guess I still have a few days to go back to W 7.

Not happy at all with the move!!!!!!!

Colm767, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Colm767 Win User
    what is this and how do I get rid of it????

Thanks Amit,

The message is a popup,

"Windows script host

Can not find script file C:\users\Colm\Downloads\update1.vbs"

The popup shows up randomly after boot up and continues to pop up after it is cancelled, it will not go away!

The Windows 10 upgrade is complete from Windows 7. I followed all MS instructions during the upgrade!

Thanks again for any help here.

Colm767, Oct 27, 2016
Thema:

help this thing is anoying me how do i get it away?

1. help this thing is anoying me how do i get it away? - Similar Threads - help thing anoying

2. How do i fix the temporary profile thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix the temporary profile thing: I tried changing my password and logging in and out but it doesn't work. Anything helps submitted by /u/airpods12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drqf0n/how_do_i_fix_the_temporary_profile_thing/
  3. How do I get The BEACON out of my computer? HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get The BEACON out of my computer? HELP: How do I get rid of THE BEACON on my computer? Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-beacon-out-of-my-computer-help/a5ba41cd-b359-42f0-9034-932ee608e88e
  4. how do i get someone to help with my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get someone to help with my computer.: My computer goes dark if left alone for a short period of time. I try everything to get it back and nothing happens. I then turn it off and on numerouse times and it finally comes on. Mike...
  5. How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back?: How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back. I cannot see the number of the page I am on at bottom left of screen . Note: I am not interested in inserting page numbers thanks. Something is wrong with the screen and the page so that when I am working on a...
  6. How Do I Make These Go Away?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Make These Go Away?: Over the last few months I've been uninstalling aps using Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 All I can figure at some point I got rid of these while the updates were pending install. Question is: How do I get rid of these three leftovers? [img] The Realtek Audio Control fails...
  7. Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away??: Please can someone help me out here - this annoying Internet Explorer toolbar is just staying at the top of my screen! I have tried to delete Internet Explorer, but it doesn't even show up on my apps and things. Here's a snip: [IMG]...
  8. HELP: How Do I Stop Getting this Device Driver Warning?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HELP: How Do I Stop Getting this Device Driver Warning?: Every couple of days, my Win 10 Notifications area lets me know that I need to check my Device Performance & Health for what is always the same driver for which I always choose to apply the fix and restart my PC. But it just keeps coming back... can anyone please assist?...
  9. Network Anoyance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Anoyance: It's only seems to be a problem in Windows 10 - Never saw or have had it in any other system. "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer" my pain just shows up when working with network adapters It goes away most of the time. 36720
  10. HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings: event log errors I have 4445 application log errors, 50 security log errors 0 setup log errors 2780 system log errors please help me with this you must have an expert on this I cant find anything on the internet to help me with this. 86813