Windows 10: HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

Discus and support HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since day one this has been my Date/Time/Location Region settings. Somewhere in the last 24 hours this has changed on it's own. If I disable Set Time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wiley Coyote, May 23, 2018.

1. Wiley Coyote Win User

HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

Since day one this has been my Date/Time/Location Region settings. Somewhere in the last 24 hours this has changed on it's own. If I disable Set Time Auto & Set Time Zone Auto, I can revert the Time Zone back to Central US & Canada. If I re-enable the Auto switches I revert back to Central America, a one hour difference. I've tried everything I can find to "fix" this with NO success.

What am I missing or doing wrong? Thanks for any help and appreciate your input.

HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America [​IMG]

:)

Wiley Coyote, May 23, 2018
  2. JocAntonio Win User

Support Navigation for Central America

Hello,

Is there anyway to load maps from Central America? I mean, navigation "free" maps?? I search in Americas section at maps, but not found any of them.

Regards,

JocAntonio, May 29, 2018
  3. Antonio R.Sandoval L. Win User
    when for latin america (central america)?

i would like to see support for more countries specifically central america we havent seen any windows phone.. when :S?... and marketplace dont include us... the others OS are winning on this part.

Antonio R.Sandoval L., May 29, 2018
Thema:

HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

1. HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America - Similar Threads - HELP Time's Changed

2. I'm desperate for help!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm desperate for help!!: I have a Lenovo 320-15aip lap top that is not even a year old. After my McAfee expired I downloaded AVG but I failed to install it. A month later I was on it and I noticed my settings had been changed and it would deny me access to certain files. I searched it for days...
  3. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365: Outlook add-ins bring you the business apps you already use, right in email so you can accomplish tasks faster. Earlier this year we began rolling out a preview of Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins, to enable administrators to quickly and easily deploy add-ins to...
  4. changes time

in Windows 10 Support
    changes time: Twice now I have corrected the time and it's back again to being seven hours ahead. I'm on PDT and the time settings are on UTC-8 for Pacific. 111253
  5. Needing some help with icons. I'm trying to change them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Needing some help with icons. I'm trying to change them.: Ok first of all here's what I've got. [img] Above you will see the current icons I am using. I want to know if its possible to change the icons for. Documents,pictures and music on the left side. As well as the folder icons in the Folder (6) section listed as...
  6. Help !!! will DELL now own VMWARE -- time to change !!!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Help !!! will DELL now own VMWARE -- time to change !!!: Hi there. Dell looks like it's buying EMC (who own VMware) so will VMware now be possibly owned by Dell. Cracks show in VMware exec ranks • The Register I've never been really happy with Dell Computers (of course YMMV though) and I'm not sure if a company based on...
  7. Son changed my product key, now i'm Ska-rude

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Son changed my product key, now i'm Ska-rude: Long story short, bought this Acer ES 15 laptop 2 weeks ago. I come back from a xmas party and my 15yrold son says "i got you win 10 pro on your laptop"............ I've restarted, reset, back to factory settings (supposedly) now I still have an inactivated windows 10...
  8. Need help I'm clueless.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help I'm clueless.: Okay, last night I was playing fine on my built PC with windows 10, everything worked and nothing was wrong. But when I started it this moring it was greated by an unusually long lasting black screen on startup and was only able to see my mouse. That's problem #1. Now I...
  9. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview: Outlook add-ins enable customers to access their favorite apps right in email to get more done, faster. As we bring more add-ins in Outlook to help users be more productive, we want to ensure that Office 365 administrators have tools to quickly and easily deploy add-ins. Last...
  10. Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?: Any known fixes? *Confused 7016