HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

Discus and support HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Since day one this has been my Date/Time/Location Region settings. Somewhere in the last 24 hours this has changed on it's own. If I disable Set Time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wiley Coyote, May 23, 2018.

1. Wiley Coyote Win User

Since day one this has been my Date/Time/Location Region settings. Somewhere in the last 24 hours this has changed on it's own. If I disable Set Time Auto & Set Time Zone Auto, I can revert the Time Zone back to Central US & Canada. If I re-enable the Auto switches I revert back to Central America, a one hour difference. I've tried everything I can find to "fix" this with NO success.

What am I missing or doing wrong? Thanks for any help and appreciate your input.

[​IMG]

:)

Wiley Coyote, May 23, 2018
  2. JocAntonio Win User

Support Navigation for Central America

Hello,

Is there anyway to load maps from Central America? I mean, navigation "free" maps?? I search in Americas section at maps, but not found any of them.

Regards,

JocAntonio, May 29, 2018
  3. Antonio R.Sandoval L. Win User
    when for latin america (central america)?

i would like to see support for more countries specifically central america we havent seen any windows phone.. when :S?... and marketplace dont include us... the others OS are winning on this part.

Antonio R.Sandoval L., May 29, 2018
Thema:

HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America - Similar Threads - HELP Time's Changed

1. Window Defender's Real Time Protection is Greyed Out -- Help!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Defender's Real Time Protection is Greyed Out -- Help!!: Today I temporarily turned off Windows Defender's real time protection. When I tried to toggle it back on I couldnt. the setting is greyed out. What do i do? [img] Now I'm getting this..... [img] 112122
  2. Fun times with networking malware, please help me remove and prevent.

in Windows 10 Support
    Fun times with networking malware, please help me remove and prevent.: So major issues after suspecting malware for awhile ... I finally found it (more on that in a second). The issue is my whole home network must be infected (according to the cve that is what this malware does). That includes Chromecast, printer, 2 windows desktops, 1 Linux...
  3. Help !!! will DELL now own VMWARE -- time to change !!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help !!! will DELL now own VMWARE -- time to change !!!: Hi there. Dell looks like it's buying EMC (who own VMware) so will VMware now be possibly owned by Dell. Cracks show in VMware exec ranks • The Register I've never been really happy with Dell Computers (of course YMMV though) and I'm not sure if a company based on...
  4. BSOD several times per day... all different reasons. Need help!

in Windows 10 Support
    BSOD several times per day... all different reasons. Need help!: I built a PC about a year ago. It ran pretty well until a few months ago. Now I'm getting a BSOD pretty much every time I try to use it. Once it BSODs, it seems it easily BSODs again right after and gets stuck in a sort of loop where it restarts and then BSOD within 5 minutes...
  5. Quite slow please help..booting takes time too.

in Windows 10 Support
    Quite slow please help..booting takes time too.: I have a i5 laptop but the laptop is too slow it even takes a long time to boot...please help as soon as possible.*Smile 64096
  6. Need help to speed boot times on new pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help to speed boot times on new pc: Got a new Lenovo Laptop today with 12GB DD4 RAM and a i5 7200 2.5G CPU. After getting it going with the preinstalled windows 10, it took 150 seconds to boot to the desktop. Deleted all the bloatware including McAfee and have it down to 36 seconds now from power button to...
  7. Time Different error Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Time Different error Please help!: so example my time is 6:54 PM on WINDOWS taskbar ^Real time but on facebook and Steam its 3:53AM what? how to fix this please [img] 85476
HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America solved