Windows 10: HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

Discus and support HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since day one this has been my Date/Time/Location Region settings. Somewhere in the last 24 hours this has changed on it's own. If I disable Set Time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wiley Coyote, May 23, 2018.

1. HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

Since day one this has been my Date/Time/Location Region settings. Somewhere in the last 24 hours this has changed on it's own. If I disable Set Time Auto & Set Time Zone Auto, I can revert the Time Zone back to Central US & Canada. If I re-enable the Auto switches I revert back to Central America, a one hour difference. I've tried everything I can find to "fix" this with NO success.

What am I missing or doing wrong? Thanks for any help and appreciate your input.

HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America [​IMG]

:)

Wiley Coyote, May 23, 2018

2. Support Navigation for Central America

Hello,

Is there anyway to load maps from Central America? I mean, navigation "free" maps?? I search in Americas section at maps, but not found any of them.

Regards,

JocAntonio, May 29, 2018
  3. when for latin america (central america)?

i would like to see support for more countries specifically central america we havent seen any windows phone.. when :S?... and marketplace dont include us... the others OS are winning on this part.

Antonio R.Sandoval L., May 29, 2018
Thema:

HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

1. HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America - Similar Threads - HELP Time's Changed

2. I changed bios now I'm on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed bios now I'm on windows 10: Hi. I changed my bios settings the boot options. And now my computer went from windows 11 to windows 10. I have no idea if any of my stuff is still there or anything really. I changed my bios back to default and nothing changed. I can't recover anything. I can't connect to...
  3. I changed bios now I'm on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed bios now I'm on windows 10: Hi. I changed my bios settings the boot options. And now my computer went from windows 11 to windows 10. I have no idea if any of my stuff is still there or anything really. I changed my bios back to default and nothing changed. I can't recover anything. I can't connect to...
  4. I changed bios now I'm on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer thinks I'm in America but I live in England

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer thinks I'm in America but I live in England: My computer believes my region is America making my ping unbearably high and it makes me join American servers when I'm gaming. I don't have a real idea as to why. My only solution to this ping spike and region change is restarting my computer every time it randomly does...
  6. Trouble with Central America Spanish keyboard setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble with Central America Spanish keyboard setting: Impossible to find My physical keyboard is Spanish for Central America. Two options on Windows 10 are given. Option 1 is "Spanish". Option 2 is "Spanish Variation". With both options, when I type, the output is incorrect with many keys. When selecting those options, the...
  7. Toshiba changes its name to Dynabook Americas

in Windows 10 News
    Toshiba changes its name to Dynabook Americas: Dynabook Americas, Inc. is the new name of Toshiba America Client Solutions, Inc., effective immediately the company announced today. The company plans to continue offering award-winning, business-focused mobile and IoT products in the United States. “Although our name is...
  8. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365: Outlook add-ins bring you the business apps you already use, right in email so you can accomplish tasks faster. Earlier this year we began rolling out a preview of Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins, to enable administrators to quickly and easily deploy add-ins to...
  9. Help !!! will DELL now own VMWARE -- time to change !!!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Help !!! will DELL now own VMWARE -- time to change !!!: Hi there. Dell looks like it's buying EMC (who own VMware) so will VMware now be possibly owned by Dell. Cracks show in VMware exec ranks • The Register I've never been really happy with Dell Computers (of course YMMV though) and I'm not sure if a company based on...
  10. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview: Outlook add-ins enable customers to access their favorite apps right in email to get more done, faster. As we bring more add-ins in Outlook to help users be more productive, we want to ensure that Office 365 administrators have tools to quickly and easily deploy add-ins. Last...