HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

Discus and support HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since day one this has been my Date/Time/Location Region settings. Somewhere in the last 24 hours this has changed on it's own. If I disable Set Time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wiley Coyote, May 23, 2018.

1. Wiley Coyote Win User

Since day one this has been my Date/Time/Location Region settings. Somewhere in the last 24 hours this has changed on it's own. If I disable Set Time Auto & Set Time Zone Auto, I can revert the Time Zone back to Central US & Canada. If I re-enable the Auto switches I revert back to Central America, a one hour difference. I've tried everything I can find to "fix" this with NO success.

What am I missing or doing wrong? Thanks for any help and appreciate your input.

HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America [​IMG]

:)

Wiley Coyote, May 23, 2018
  2. JocAntonio Win User

Support Navigation for Central America

Hello,

Is there anyway to load maps from Central America? I mean, navigation "free" maps?? I search in Americas section at maps, but not found any of them.

Regards,

JocAntonio, May 29, 2018
  3. Antonio R.Sandoval L. Win User
    when for latin america (central america)?

i would like to see support for more countries specifically central america we havent seen any windows phone.. when :S?... and marketplace dont include us... the others OS are winning on this part.

Antonio R.Sandoval L., May 29, 2018
Thema:

1. HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America - Similar Threads - HELP Time's Changed

2. Partions help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partions help: A few days ago i lost everything on my computer, still not sure why ! Now i have these partition's ..... is there any way i can open them and look to see if my whole system that i lost pictures,file & documents are on one of them ??? And can i get them back if i find it ???...
  3. No pinch zoom option. Help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No pinch zoom option. Help!!: I am utterly disgusted with this computer. I can't figure out how to stop it from zooming in and out. It also keeps jumping from page to page. I've watched a few videos online, but I don't seem to have the option they keep suggesting (pinch zoom). Please help! Seriously...
  4. I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.: I need scanned document to go to Word and not OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-need-to-have-all-documents-i-scan-go-to-word-and/0ae7b9c7-0683-4ce7-8ad6-c30ebe7e599e
  5. Windows 10 Installation Loop Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Loop Help: It wont let me install windows 10, it keeps asking me to setup Windows, even though ive already downloaded it. I had windows 10 before but i wanted to use windows 7 for a while. But after i try to go back to windows 10 it wont let me. While upgrading to windows 10 it kept...
  6. I havent updated my windows since many days and now it wont update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I havent updated my windows since many days and now it wont update: I searched this sites Q/A faq and many places online, but didnt find a solution. The current updates going on in my windows 10, are: 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1507 for x64-based Systems (KB4022727). Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems...
  7. i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite: i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-update-windows-10-to-vesion-1803-and-now-i-cant/ade8d237-3e4e-449e-9bef-e7d235a8d1ba"
  8. Starting computer for first time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting computer for first time: Bought a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 2 with Windows 10. Right out of the box, Cortana led me through selecting a country and even getting connected to my wifi. Then she said, we are going to check for updates - found updates - downloading updates - restarting computer....
  9. Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane: My tired old eyes, 85 years, no longer can comfortably read emails in the reading pane. How can I increase the size of the font a notch or two? I searched the web but cannot find an answer that will work on my W10 system. Will really appreciate any help on this. Thank you....
  10. Partions help

in Windows 10 Support
    Partions help: A few days ago i lost everything on my computer, still not sure why ! Now i have these partition's ..... is there any way i can open them and look to see if my whole system that i lost pictures,file & documents are on one of them ??? And can i get them back if i find it ???...