Windows 10: Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem

Discus and support Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello Some window panel are not displayed when driven by a graphic card but they will be when drive by another one My English and technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by arjfca, Aug 21, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem

Hello

Some window panel are not displayed when driven by a graphic card but they will be when drive by another one

My English and technical skills not perfect so I will describe my problem

On my PC, I got 2 graphic cards that are driving 4 LCD
    - Nvidis GEForce GT630
    - Nvidia GeForce GTX550 TI

On my browser (Chrome or Opera) I got a password utility application. When I click on the button, a new window panel will open to show a list of site and their hidden password / user name.

Now the problem.
    The monitors that are driven by the GTX550 TI will not show the password panel or only a litte section of the top left corner
    Screen capture
    Screenpresso Cloud

Same browser, but used from the GT 630 monitors
    The proper panel is visible
    Screenpresso Cloud

I did update the driver. It is the same for both. Problem was not there before upgrading to Win 10

I did the FurMark test. No problem
    What is the proper way to describe this problem? I can.t search on Google because I don't know what to look for

Martin

:)

arjfca, Aug 21, 2015
  2. brainimp Win User

Help Windows update broke left clicks in UWP Apps

I removed my graphics card driver and the mouse problem went away, reinstalled it and it came back, It seems the driver does not like the windows update with my pc configuration as it was fine before, I've installed the latest beta version of the driver
    and its working fine again now.

Once had a problem with a graphics card driver causing certain UWP apps not to open on another PC so thought I would try that and it seems for now I guessed correctly, strange.

brainimp, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Jayem K Win User
    [WINDOWS 10] All of a sudden some Windows 10 apps' graphics are flashing and letters are broken.

None of those method solved my problem Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem :(

The troubleshooter couldn't find any problems,

The graphic cards were up to date

and the file checker said there were no corrupted or missing files.

Please help!

Thanks

Jayem K, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem

1. Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem - Similar Threads - Help troubleshoot strange

2. Graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card problem: performed a new windows 10 install, now graphic card won't connect to smart tv or visa versa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-card-problem/61eeab8f-eb6b-4581-8205-a1e379bc6c69
  3. problem on graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem on graphics card: hello i hav a problem called "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39" and in my grapics card called "IntelR UHD Graphics" in windows 11 leaked...
  4. problem on graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem on graphics card: hello i hav a problem called "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39" and in my grapics card called "IntelR UHD Graphics" in windows 11 leaked...
  5. Graphic Card problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic Card problems: I have been having problems in the past week making me unable to use my graphic card. I have been looking throughout posts and other websites and haven't been able to solve the issue. I'm very confused because I haven't had any problems with my GPU since I got 6 months ago. I...
  6. Graphics Card Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Card Help: I recently fixed my laptop, and once I booted everything up, I decided to update everything. However I got a flickering issue so I disabled my graphics card and the problem was fixed. However, now everything on my laptop runs slower, yet if I update the graphics card, my...
  7. Strange graphics card behaviour

Strange graphics card behaviour: I recently changed my case and since then I have been having issues with my graphics card...specifically that after the bios boot screen I get a 'No signal' message on my TV. I have an RTX 2070 Super. I tried uninstalling the drivers and then I could boot into windows on...
  8. My graphics card is acting strangely

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My graphics card is acting strangely: I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB plugged into a pretty old Inspiron 660, but it's acting strangely. whenever I start my computer if I have my monitors plugged into my graphics card the computer won't boot and instead just angerly beeps at me. also, my main monitor,...
  9. Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card.: Hi folks, I have a strange problem with an Nvidia GT 710 GPU. I am running windows 10 64 bit 1903, when I start my music applications just after a restart everything just works fine, but maybe after three times running the music applications the font errors on the plugins...
  10. Graphic Card problem

Graphic Card problem: My problem is that update my graphics card in a fairly old computer, approximately 2010, then the screen went black, when the screen returned to show images the resolution changed to 1024 x 768, (I must clarify that my resolution was the most high left in windows 10), and I...