Windows 10: ** Help ** Unable to create account on install of Windows 10 10041

Discus and support ** Help ** Unable to create account on install of Windows 10 10041 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having a problem trying to get Windows 10 Build 10041 installed on one of my computers. I am getting an error message(see screenshot) trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SkyNet3, Mar 19, 2015.

1. SkyNet3 Win User

** Help ** Unable to create account on install of Windows 10 10041

I am having a problem trying to get Windows 10 Build 10041 installed on one of my computers. I am getting an error message(see screenshot) trying to create the account on install. I do not have this problem on build 9926. Anyone have any suggestions or experiencing the same?

:)

SkyNet3, Mar 19, 2015
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Windows Defender Error

Hi Russell,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview.

This issue might be caused due to following reasons:

• Third party security program.
    • User account.
    Please follow the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Remove any third party security program

Please remove any third party security program that is installed on the computer. And check if it helps.

Method 2: Create a new user account

This problem might also be caused due to user profile corruption after the upgrade to 10041, try to create a new account and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Mar 19, 2015
  3. Stuck on build 10041

So, A long time ago back on build 10041 I installed tech preview on my laptop. today I came back to this laptop haven't used it since

and I an unable to update from 10041 I am just getting a error(0x8024044a) when updating

mathiasdanielsen, Mar 19, 2015
  4. SkyNet3 Win User

Not much help on this site.

SkyNet3, Mar 23, 2015
  5. Charlie Win User
    Welcome to !0Forums ,,
    Sky Did you try going back to previous build and re-download you update. If you go to update advanced options. then undue? That's what I would do .Then re-download the update and try again. Good luck to you.

Charlie, Mar 23, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Hi 'Sky', welcome to W10F! *Smile

Try skipping use a password hint, that's the only 'red light' I can guess at.

Edwin, Mar 23, 2015
  7. SkyNet3 Win User
    I have tried skipping the password hint.
    This is a fresh install from a ESD download and not an upgrade. Upgrade works OK but I am NOT a fan of upgrades. lol

Thanks.*Sad

SkyNet3, Mar 23, 2015
  8. SkyNet3 Win User

If the are software issues I can ALWAYS find them. lol

SkyNet3, Mar 23, 2015
  9. Charlie Win User
    I hear you on that finding bugs. So spose you also tried not putting in password also. Did you burn a disk or use a usb drive?

Charlie, Mar 23, 2015
  10. SkyNet3 Win User
    But of course I have tried passwords, various id's. And I am installing from USB.

SkyNet3, Mar 23, 2015
  11. Dude Win User
    The terminator is fighting you *Roflmao2 Sorry couldn't resist. Try adding a current nic driver to the usb. Before installing, hit the load driver option. I had that issue once and always load my nic driver on installs now.

12. SkyNet3 Win User
    I'll be back! Talk to the hand! Lol.
    Not sure what you mean as this is a fresh install after format of hard drive.

SkyNet3, Mar 23, 2015
  13. Dude Win User

I think my terminator joke confused me *Redface Have you had any more luck with it?

14. SkyNet3 Win User
    This is the screen I get if installing with Ethernet connection. I have no option to use a Microsoft Account and if I choose Create a Local Account I get back into the same crap of something went wrong error message.

** Help **  Unable to create account on install of Windows 10 10041 [​IMG]

SkyNet3, Mar 23, 2015
  15. Dude Win User
Thema:

1. ** Help ** Unable to create account on install of Windows 10 10041 - Similar Threads - Help Unable create

2. unable to create new account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to create new account on windows 10: i have deleted my admin account somehow from my kids account by mistake and have my kids account active only. now i am not able to create any new accounts on windows 10. in account settings i do not see the family or other users option as well. kindly suggest how can u create...
  3. unable to create new account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to create new account on windows 10: i have deleted my admin account somehow from my kids account by mistake and have my kids account active only. now i am not able to create any new accounts on windows 10. in account settings i do not see the family or other users option as well. kindly suggest how can u create...
  4. unable to create new account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to create account Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to create account Windows 10: It is missing and I cant proceed. I need to create new account in the computer for my brother. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-account-windows-10/95581f37-34ba-4ca6-b0a8-6db88ea073d6
  6. Unable to create account Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create account Windows 10: It is missing and I cant proceed. I need to create new account in the computer for my brother. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-account-windows-10/95581f37-34ba-4ca6-b0a8-6db88ea073d6
  7. Unable to create account Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Account Unable to be created

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Unable to be created: Ok so im trying to make a backup account but i dont have the family thing and if i do windows r: netplwiz it wont show yes so i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-unable-to-be-created/c4c7d09c-660f-4ffe-8a6a-d87cb8657cf1
  9. Unable to creat user account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to creat user account: As the Administrator I try to create a new account and I get an error as follows: Local users and groups This snapin may not be used with this version of Windows 10. To manage user accounts for this computer, use the User Accounts tool in the Control Panel. I did get here...
  10. Unable To Create User Accounts - Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable To Create User Accounts - Windows 10: I have upgraded a W7 OS to a W10 OS. One of my Administrator User Accounts was changed to ‘Temporary’. I deleted the Account since I lost the desktop and settings every time I logged off. I cannot create any other User Accounts. I open the ‘Add A User Account’ page then go to...