Windows 10: Help what's this - click and run support

Discus and support Help what's this - click and run support in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi folks Any idea what this is [img] I have just re-installed office 2016 MSDN version and then got the click and run support message in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jimbo45, Aug 22, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Help what's this - click and run support

Hi folks
    Any idea what this is

Help what's this - click and run support [​IMG]

I have just re-installed office 2016 MSDN version and then got the click and run support message in Windows update.

Is it that this version of Office updates automatically via windows update or do I have to do it from the Office account settings -->update now

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 22, 2018
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Help what's this - click and run support

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Help what's this - click and run support

1. Help what's this - click and run support - Similar Threads - Help what's click

2. Is the microsoft support run by apes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the microsoft support run by apes?: Its been 2 months since my account got hacked, after multiple 5 times in the end Chats with the support about thats issue. The 3rd time they finally told me that my account is „unrecoverable“ and thats it. After 2 more Chats I found out, that my account got banned from...
  3. Is the microsoft support run by apes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the microsoft support run by apes?: Its been 2 months since my account got hacked, after multiple 5 times in the end Chats with the support about thats issue. The 3rd time they finally told me that my account is „unrecoverable“ and thats it. After 2 more Chats I found out, that my account got banned from...
  4. What command is running in the background when I click on OK on this window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What command is running in the background when I click on OK on this window?: I'm in a desperate need to figure out what powershell / command line command is running in the background when I click on OK in this window.Aka. what command to run to create an LPR port in windows via either powershell or command line with the variables below.I tried a 1000...
  5. What command is running in the background when I click on OK on this window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What command is running in the background when I click on OK on this window?: I'm in a desperate need to figure out what powershell / command line command is running in the background when I click on OK in this window.Aka. what command to run to create an LPR port in windows via either powershell or command line with the variables below.I tried a 1000...
  6. What command is running in the background when I click on OK on this window?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Support Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Support Help: Do you need support on anything related to Microsoft? Reply to me and I’ll try and help as easy as I can! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-help/b5a410a0-dfac-47ce-9c3e-7cad841bcd67
  8. What triggers the "Office click to run" service?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What triggers the "Office click to run" service?: Hi all, Jet again OCTR is causing trouble... We've set the OCTR service on manual start so it doen't start at boot-up. The goal is to only start the service when someone opens an Office app. Somehow the service still gets trigger within an hour of booting and at random...
  9. Click to Run Update Support messes up Office 2016 Pro on my machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Click to Run Update Support messes up Office 2016 Pro on my machine: Hello, I have Office 2016 Professional Plus (16.0.4266.1033) 32-bit installed on Windows 10 machine (x64 architecture with latest updates). Office 2016 runs fine but when Windows Update installs Click-to-Run Update Support, I get an error when I try to open any Office 2016...
  10. What's This 'Click to Run' File?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's This 'Click to Run' File?: Any idea what this file is taking about 2GB space? [img] 117743