Windows 10: Help wierd app display

Discus and support Help wierd app display in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've been having trouble with my pc I pressed something and have no Idea how to undo it... So what has happened is that it has made the apps huge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan Spendlove, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Help wierd app display

Hi I've been having trouble with my pc I pressed something and have no Idea how to undo it...

So what has happened is that it has made the apps huge on my screen and very untidy, as well as some are inside each other... help

:)

Ryan Spendlove, Jul 5, 2018
  2. mcam Win User

Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue

Clean installed windows 10 last week and I'm now getting a few odd display issues. On occasion my google app launcher is not displaying properly, It is much too big. After opening and closing a few times it returns to normal size. The same thing happens with results in the search/address bar.
    Has this happened to anyone else?

Help wierd app display [​IMG]

Help wierd app display [​IMG]

mcam, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Display Issue Please Help

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing while scrolling down. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, let me know this:

What exactly happens when you shut down the computer?

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to Run.
    • In the Run prompt, type devmgmt.msc and then click
      OK.
    • Device Manager will open.
    • In Device Manager expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display driver and click Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.

Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    • After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Help wierd app display

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Help wierd app display

1. Help wierd app display - Similar Threads - Help wierd app

2. Wierd Scroll in microsoft office apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd Scroll in microsoft office apps: i use 2 finger touchpad scroll in ms word 365 i noticed that when scrolling the whole yep the WHOLE window moves up or down<according to scroll> is this normal? i aalso noticed if i use it in microsoft store app the cursor changes to a point and the scroll works in a...
  3. Wierd bsod

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd bsod: I used the windows installation tool to install windows to a usb and the usb got corrupted, I tried to install windows to see what would happen and when I booted to the usb it showed a black screen that said “windows media corrupted”etc. I select recover usb and I got a wierd...
  4. Wierd display behaviour

in Windows 10 Support
    Wierd display behaviour: Every now and again, my display looks like this: Shared album - Jeremy Bell - Google Photos If I restart the computer, it resolves itself. Anyone know a possible cause? Thank in advance, Jeremy 162308
  5. fit bit app wierdness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fit bit app wierdness: While browsing my start menu I came across a tile called fitbit which isn't on the scrolling list . clicking on it takes you to the store. Is this a new ad campaign of Microsoft? the tile can only be upinned from the start menu. [img] [img] 149994
  6. Wierd glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd glitch: So every now and then, all my UI elements become unclickable, restarting or shutdowns do not stop it all the time, and its only temporary. I can right click desktop for the popup menu, but not click anything on it. I cant click my open windows or apps like chrome and steam. I...
  7. wierd colours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd colours: so basically, my computer works fine until I try to play steam games on it, for example Total War Warhammer. then the strangest thing happens, anything that should be red goes blue and anything that is blue goes orange. performance or visuals are normal. just the colours...
  8. Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue

in Browsers and Email
    Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue: Clean installed windows 10 last week and I'm now getting a few odd display issues. On occasion my google app launcher is not displaying properly, It is much too big. After opening and closing a few times it returns to normal size. The same thing happens with results in the...
  9. Wierd Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Wierd Problem: I do not even know where to put this. My client has Windows 10 on her laptop. She has no idea what she did or touched and I have no idea how to fix this. If you look at the picture, the icons are missing on the desktop and the start menu and apps are all the way up to the...
  10. Wierd Problem- please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wierd Problem- please help!: I put windows 10 on my test machine that was running 8.1 pro everything went smoothly I have not had a real time last night to play around with it so i shut the pc down When turning it on this morning I got the Windows Screen and now everything is black. I have a mouse...