Windows 10: Help !!! will DELL now own VMWARE -- time to change !!!

Discus and support Help !!! will DELL now own VMWARE -- time to change !!! in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi there. Dell looks like it's buying EMC (who own VMware) so will VMware now be possibly owned by Dell. Cracks show in VMware exec ranks • The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by jimbo45, Apr 16, 2016.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Help !!! will DELL now own VMWARE -- time to change !!!

Hi there.

Dell looks like it's buying EMC (who own VMware) so will VMware now be possibly owned by Dell.

Cracks show in VMware exec ranks • The Register

I've never been really happy with Dell Computers (of course YMMV though) and I'm not sure if a company based on Hardware is a good one to develop this type of product further (VMware stuff).

Possibly time to jump ship --VBOX / HYPER-V / KVM / XEN.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Apr 16, 2016

2. Disk usage 100% when run vmware on windows 10

I Solved this problem by increasing VMware ram . My Laptop have i5 with 12Gb ram.

In VMware before by default Ram was 4GB, I changed into 6Gb. Now it is working fine.

Muhammad RashidMahmood, Apr 16, 2016
  3. Bob Sleik Win User
    Windows Store 0x80072EFD error - with root cause Event log issue

It worked in a Clean Boot environment.

I didn't re-enable everything.

The following remained disabled and it still works. Haven't spent the time to investigate which of the following might have been the culprit, but I suspect it might have been either one or more of the VMWare service or the Intel
    Delayed Launcher.

Services still disabled:

Chrome Remote Desktop Service Google Inc

CyberLink Product - 2012/09/13 ... CyberLink

Check Point SSL Network Extender Check Point Software Tec...

EMS Dell Inc.

FLEXnet Licensing Service Macrovision Europe Ltd.

LightScribeService Direct Disc La... Hewlett-Packard Company

Internet Pass-Through Service Unknown (HTC)

Protexis Licensing V2 Proxtexis Inc.

Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS) Unknown

VMware Authorization Service VMware, Inc.

VMware USB Arbitration Service VMware, Inc.

VMware Workstation Server Unknown

Startup still disabled:

Delayed launcher Intel Corporation

MUI StartMenu Application CyberLink Corp.

VMware Tray Process VMware, Inc.

Bob Sleik, Apr 16, 2016
Thema:

Help !!! will DELL now own VMWARE -- time to change !!!

1. Help !!! will DELL now own VMWARE -- time to change !!! - Similar Threads - Help DELL own

2. Time formatting keeps changing on its own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time formatting keeps changing on its own.: Hello,I have a problem with my windows 11. I change my time format to 24:00 and it keeps changing on its own back to 12:00 AM/PM.I keep changing it back and also tried to change it in every account that I use via the settings of each Microsoft account individually.Any ideas...
  3. Time formatting keeps changing on its own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time formatting keeps changing on its own.: Hello,I have a problem with my windows 11. I change my time format to 24:00 and it keeps changing on its own back to 12:00 AM/PM.I keep changing it back and also tried to change it in every account that I use via the settings of each Microsoft account individually.Any ideas...
  4. Dell Laptop - Admin User Change Help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Laptop - Admin User Change Help.: Hi all, I have a Dell Laptop, that was a works laptop, that I was given as part of my severance package, so out of work 2 weeks before Christmas. I want to use it to apply for jobs / spruce up my CV ! Ex work removed Office 365 from the laptop so I purchased a years...
  5. VMWare users - NVMe now supported

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare users - NVMe now supported: Hi folks when creating a VM using latest release of VMWare - especially if creating it on an SSD you can now select NVMe as HDD type -- this does work considerably better than the standard SCSI HDD standard controller which was the old default for virtual disks -- even if you...
  6. Time changing on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time changing on its own: I have a desk top running with windows 10 and every few weeks or so I find my time is an hour off. I have looked at all of the simple avenues but not finding anything that seems to be to be the reason. bill...
  7. Date/Time incorrectly changes on its own.

Date/Time incorrectly changes on its own.: While in sleep mode, my computer often changes the date/time to several days in the future. No one else has access to the computer. Automatic time and automatic time zone are turned on. I've read several threads about this, but all they do is share the same complaint. There...
  8. Date/Time incorrectly changes on its own.

Date/Time incorrectly changes on its own.: While in sleep mode, my computer often changes the date/time to several days in the future. No one else has access to the computer. Automatic time and automatic time zone are turned on. I've read several threads about this, but all they do is share the same complaint. There...
  9. HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America: Since day one this has been my Date/Time/Location Region settings. Somewhere in the last 24 hours this has changed on it's own. If I disable Set Time Auto & Set Time Zone Auto, I can revert the Time Zone back to Central US & Canada. If I re-enable the Auto switches I revert...
  10. VMWare Workstation 11 is now on the street

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare Workstation 11 is now on the street: Haven't bought it as of yet, hopefully tomorrow. . .good luck. 3144