Windows 10: Help! Win 10 cannot run CMD with python and Jenkins

Discus and support Help! Win 10 cannot run CMD with python and Jenkins in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm developing some scripts on Win 10. But suddenly all the script failed due to it cannot invoke CMD on Win10. Here is one example, " import os... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pwang2, Jan 19, 2016.

1. pwang2 Win User

Help! Win 10 cannot run CMD with python and Jenkins

I'm developing some scripts on Win 10. But suddenly all the script failed due to it cannot invoke CMD on Win10.
    Here is one example,
    "
    import os
    os.system("cd .")
    "
    It is a very simple code that python to call CMD to execute "cd .".
    But it always return "-1073740791".
    And all my other projects such as Jenkins failed because of try to invoke CMD.
    Could anyone help me on this?

:)

pwang2, Jan 19, 2016
  2. klr1234 Win User

Error 2503 and 2502 installing/uninstalling

Method 2 worked to allow Python 2.7.11 to be uninstalled from Win 10.

Ran as Administrator to run "uninstall python". Finally !!!

I didn't try the other 2 methods.

klr1234, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Leo0731 Win User
    Jenkins service cannot start after Windows Update

Win 10 just forced me to update it, and now my Jenkins service cannot start! I`m an automation engineer, we use lots of advanced configurations, basically, every update forces me to fix either this or that!

!

If win 10 is good, then why majority companies still refuse to update to win 10! Caused it is not stable! Horrible QA before release!

Leo0731, Jan 19, 2016
Thema:

Help! Win 10 cannot run CMD with python and Jenkins

1. Help! Win 10 cannot run CMD with python and Jenkins - Similar Threads - Help cannot run

2. Jenkins Installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Jenkins Installation: I am trying to install Jenkins on my computer at home and keep getting the error in the picture below. How do I elevate my privileges so that I can logon as a service? [ATTACH]...
  3. cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator: From exe file property ===> check: Run this program as an administrator open cmd: run as adminitrator type cd ==> enter C:\Users\MYNAME\Downloads\Programs\Apps\Viber Setup ==> Enter ===> 'C:\Users\MYNAME' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable...
  4. cannot run an exe file in CMD asministrator

cannot run an exe file in CMD asministrator: From exe file property ===> check: Run this program as an administrator open cmd: run as adminitrator type cd ==> enter C:\Users\MYNAME\Downloads\Programs\Apps\Viber Setup ==> Enter ===> 'C:\Users\MYNAME' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable...
  5. CMD not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD not running: I tried running CMD, and flashes and cloes in a instant in both normal, and run as administrator. I found a help forum which asked to try and run it in a different user account, for some reason this seems to work. However I am still unable to run CMD in the original user...
  6. cmd not running windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cmd not running windows 10: Hi I have a Lenovo ideapad originally with preinstalled Windows 10 1803. While trying to upgrade to 1903 the operating system got corrupted and I subsequently restored from a USB supplied by Lenovo Customer Support. I eventually managed to upgrade to v1903 18362.388. I am...
  7. Any Help For a Python Error?

Any Help For a Python Error?: I just had to put my third or fourth new win10 install on this machine and now I'm into the usual hassles: much of my software won't run. In this instance it is powershell in admin mode running youtube-dl. It is in the user path. I can't edit the system vars, don't know...
  8. Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin): Hi! I tried to install a program to recover some lost pictures from an android phone. Later on some error popped up basically saying I couldn’t install the program. I’ve since then deleted the installer exe file. For some reason nothing was working so i force shutdown my...
  9. Cannot install Python

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Python: I'm trying to install Python 2.7.15. I've downloaded the Windows x86 MSI installer, but when I try to open it so I can install Python, I get a message saying "You'll need a new app to open this .msi file". Every tutorial I've found has said that the Python installer should...
  10. Unknown corruption issue with windows 10? Cannot run CMD

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown corruption issue with windows 10? Cannot run CMD: I'm not really sure where to start here, but I'm trying to fix a computer which I'm pretty sure has parts of windows corrupted. For example, the network (my college network) I am trying to get it onto has a proxy and a pc scan needs to be run before you are able to make it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows jenkins running as system cannot use python