Windows 10: Help Windows 10 boot up stuck?

Discus and support Help Windows 10 boot up stuck? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a HP dv6 6135dx and I recently just installed Windows 10 on it and it won't boot up, it stays on the windows logo with the dots. I've tired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kalaberry2100, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Help Windows 10 boot up stuck?

I have a HP dv6 6135dx and I recently just installed Windows 10 on it and it won't boot up, it stays on the windows logo with the dots. I've tired doing a clean but it gets stuck on the windows logo. I've also put the same drive in another laptop and it boots up straight away. Any ideas why this is happening?

:)

Kalaberry2100, Nov 15, 2016

2. I can't boot up Windows 10, Help!!

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to refer the below link:
    How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10 Installation

How to: Troubleshoot Common Setup and Stop Errors During Windows 10 Installation

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

How to: Fix Windows 10 Setup Failure

I hope this helps. If you have any further query, feel free to post. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 15, 2016
  3. I can't boot up Windows 10, Help!!

Installed windows 10. Display driver issues? Ok, I fixed that, that's fine.

Start button doesn't want to work? Ok. I reformatted my entire machine and reinstalled already activated windows 10. Ok, that's fine.

Installed my programs that I use. I use a Wacom Intuos Pro tablet. Just installed the driver from the website. Troubles installing Itunes. Ok. That's fine, let me restart.

I get a Wacom tablet error.

C:\ Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\Wacom_Tablet.exe

No such interface supported

My only option is to hit ok and I get sent into a loop.

I am livid. I am doing my best to restrain my typing in hopes that I can discover an answer to this solution. I do not consider myself to be tech savvy and am just trying to get my computer to boot up. I got the option for troubleshooting once, but I
    have no clue how I got the prompt since the F7,F8 options are useless , F12 sends me into a diagnostic loop and the one time I was able to prompt for safe mode, my pc stalled. I do have my OEM Windows 7 software somewhere, but right now it's not accessible.
    All the wesbites on google give useless information on how to boot after a crash in my circumstance.

Can someone please help. Please.

Thank you

limitbreak1, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Keager Win User

Help Windows 10 boot up stuck?

Sounds like a piece of hardware you have isn't compatible with Win 10.

Keager, Nov 15, 2016
  5. EdTittel Win User
    I concur with Keager. Check out this tutorial Safe Mode - Start Windows 10 in - Windows 10 Forums and see if you can use the instructions in Part 1 to boot into Safe Mode. If you can't get Win10 to boot at all, you'll have to try more aggressive repairs. Keep us posted, please!
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 15, 2016
  6. I've tired safe mode it just stays on the windows log and it was working before it booted up and then when I turned it on next day it got stuck.

Kalaberry2100, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Help Windows 10 boot up stuck?

1. Help Windows 10 boot up stuck? - Similar Threads - Help boot stuck

2. Stuck on boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on boot up: I downloaded a custom os its called a windows x lite and i got stuck on the boot up. Its not showing any set up or get started on it and its taking a while to boot up and i cant get tk the bios. Any way to fix it?...
  3. Stuck on boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on boot up: I downloaded a custom os its called a windows x lite and i got stuck on the boot up. Its not showing any set up or get started on it and its taking a while to boot up and i cant get tk the bios. Any way to fix it?...
  4. Stuck on boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck up on settings at boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck up on settings at boot up: I tried to wipe up clean my computer but it won't let me pass 15% so I indo changes . I tried a lot of method to do this and ended up running it in safe mode. Now when I open the computer it will show setup settings list but mouse and keyboard wont work. I can't do anything...
  6. Unable to boot Windows 10 - stuck before boot up

Unable to boot Windows 10 - stuck before boot up: Problem: Bootup hangs at splash screens. HP Envy DesktopWindows 10 Home upgraded from the stock Win 8....think that's what it was Core i7-6700 from late 2016.16gb RamNVIDIA GeForce GTX750TiWhen I start my Windows 10 home edition desktop, the screen freezes on the MS Logo or...
  7. Unable to boot Windows 10 - stuck before boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot Windows 10 - stuck before boot up: Problem: Bootup hangs at splash screens. HP Envy DesktopWindows 10 Home upgraded from the stock Win 8....think that's what it was Core i7-6700 from late 2016.16gb RamNVIDIA GeForce GTX750TiWhen I start my Windows 10 home edition desktop, the screen freezes on the MS Logo or...
  8. Unable to boot Windows 10 - stuck before boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows 10 is not booting up, please help

Windows 10 is not booting up, please help: After the initial page showing the manufacturer logo, my system is not booting up windows, it is showing a black screen with a blinking underscore _ on the top left side of the screen....
  10. Windows 10 boot up stuck?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot up stuck?: I have a HP dv6 6135dx and I recently just installed Windows 10 on it and it won't boot up, it stays on the windows logo with the dots. I've tired doing a clean but it gets stuck on the windows logo. I've also put the same drive in another laptop and it boots up straight...