Windows 10: Help windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Help windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've been having some issues to get Windows 10 installed. I've got an ASUS ROG G20AJ desktop computer running an i7 processor and a GTX 760... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mike54, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Mike54 Win User

Help windows 10 upgrade

Hey guys, I've been having some issues to get Windows 10 installed. I've got an ASUS ROG G20AJ desktop computer running an i7 processor and a GTX 760 graphics card. I got my Windows 10 update and everything went fine, and the installation process began. The problem is, when it gets to the 32 % of"Installating drivers and features", the screen goes black and I can only see the cursor. The installation process won't complete and it's been like 8 hours now. What should I do??

:)

Mike54, Aug 22, 2015

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Missing Operating System after Windows 10 download

Is there anywhere to download replacement OS for Windows 7 Home Premium? Mine crashed on Windows 10 upgrade.

Windows 10 upgrade frustration, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Help windows 10 upgrade

Exactly 32%? Not 31 and not 33, but 32?

Then this most likely is exactly the same kind of problem, which this user here has: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area (Portcls.sys) - Windows 10 Forums

Does the PC still show some kind of activity, e.g. harddisc access? If not, I would believe that nothing is happening anymore...
    You might then want to try turning the PC off and on again and note any error messages you get - there is not much more you could do right now...

Joergi, Aug 22, 2015
  5. Mike54 Win User
    The thing is, I turned off the PC and then back on. It just booted into the black screen with the cursor, and I can't do anything else, other than moving the mouse around. Maybe should I reset the PC?

Mike54, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Help windows 10 upgrade

1. Help windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Help upgrade

2. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  3. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  4. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC: Hi all, this is my first time doing anything like this submitting questions to forums included. I have a 3 year old PC that I custom built, here are the specs below- ASROCK B550M STEEL LEGEND Mobo- AMD RYZEN 7 3800X CPU- MSI GTX 1660TI VENTUS GPU- 4TB Harddrive and 1TB SSD 1....
  6. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC: Hi all, this is my first time doing anything like this submitting questions to forums included. I have a 3 year old PC that I custom built, here are the specs below- ASROCK B550M STEEL LEGEND Mobo- AMD RYZEN 7 3800X CPU- MSI GTX 1660TI VENTUS GPU- 4TB Harddrive and 1TB SSD 1....
  7. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. USB dont work right after windows 11 upgrade. PLease help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB dont work right after windows 11 upgrade. PLease help: My computer forced me to a windows 11 Pro upgrade from my windows 10 Pro and now my USB ports dont work correctly. Most of the time when I try to use them my computer will make a sound that I put in the USB drive, but then it will lock up my computer to the point that I have...
  9. USB dont work right after windows 11 upgrade. PLease help

USB dont work right after windows 11 upgrade. PLease help: My computer forced me to a windows 11 Pro upgrade from my windows 10 Pro and now my USB ports dont work correctly. Most of the time when I try to use them my computer will make a sound that I put in the USB drive, but then it will lock up my computer to the point that I have...
  10. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...