Windows 10: Help, windows10 not recognized by acronis Os!

Discus and support Help, windows10 not recognized by acronis Os! in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; First, I' d like to say a big hello to all the members of the forum as I' m new here. I' m quite desperate right now since my PC won' t start,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by saggi, Dec 18, 2015.

1. saggi Win User

Help, windows10 not recognized by acronis Os!

First, I' d like to say a big hello to all the members of the forum as I' m new here.
    I' m quite desperate right now since my PC won' t start, currently running. Windows 10, not without problems I should say. And by not starting I mean that I installed acronis os selector which asked for a reboot, but acronis os doesn' t recognize apparently the system. I don' t have an installation CD since I got windows from an upgrade, nor do I have the previous version of windows anywhere stored- all I have is a number, probably the key to windows 7 and a copy of windows 10, something like an exact copy of my entire PC. How can I make it work again? When acronis appears on the screen. I can' t even move the mouse!

:)

saggi, Dec 18, 2015

2. Lumia with Amber OS not recognized by PC

It's possible, never seen one behave like that before.

You can get it checked out at a Nokia care centre.
    www.nokia.com/repair

psychomania---01, Dec 18, 2015
  3. Lumia with Amber OS not recognized by PC

PC drivers haven't changed for amber, have you tried another cable and port? My wife's 820 still works perfectly with the PC after amber.

psychomania---01, Dec 18, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Dec 18, 2015
  5. saggi Win User
    Sadly, I ' ve read that. Does it mean I will lose all my data? If I connect an external hard drive?

saggi, Dec 18, 2015
  6. dalchina New Member
    Ok, well, I've never used it. Maybe someone who has is best able to help.. meanwhile if you can get a boot disk for a partition manager
    Free download Magic Partition Manager Software, partition magic alternative, free partition magic, partition magic Windows 7 and server partition software - Partition Wizard Online
    there's one on that page
    you can check if all your partitions are still there. I'd guess they will be.

If you can get post a picture (photo!) of what it shows someone may be able to help you uninstall that.

And of course, you're probably best using the Acronis forum where someone may well have done the same thing.

I would expect you'll need installation media for Windows 10, same version as you installed, so you should download that and create it. (Instructions in tutorial section - see Tutorials above - if unsure).

dalchina, Dec 18, 2015
  7. saggi Win User
    Thank you so much for your advice. I'll try any means available and get back to you.

saggi, Dec 18, 2015
  8. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Dec 18, 2015
  9. saggi Win User
    Update:
    First of all, merry Christmas everyone. All is back to normal, I turned to a friend of mine who knows more than me and he used an acronis boot CD with which he managed to uninstall the application. I' m sorry I can' t get into more details as I wouldn' t be able to recite them, it was his doing not mine. But your help was precious, I even recovered my windows key which I had lost for a long time now. The software is called belark and it's free should anyone need it too.
    Now, ,I ' m a little concerned about which programme I should use similar to the acronis disk director. Any suggestions? I would like to resize my disk's space

saggi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Help, windows10 not recognized by acronis Os! - Similar Threads - Help windows10 recognized

2. Computer not recognizing current os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer not recognizing current os: I've been using windows 10 for years, but since the last few updates it's been saying I am running 8.1 and I'm out of date. Reinstall did nothing to fix the issue....
  3. Computer not recognizing current os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not recognizing current os: I've been using windows 10 for years, but since the last few updates it's been saying I am running 8.1 and I'm out of date. Reinstall did nothing to fix the issue....
  4. Computer not recognizing current os

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS: I am using laptop with IntelR PentiumR CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz,2100Mhz,2 cores, 2 Logical processors . It comes with windows 7 professional 32 bit OS. Now I want windows 10 64 bit OS to be installed. Is it possible?...
  6. Acronis price

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Acronis price: Im going to be looking at a program to back up the two M.2 drives in my laptop to an external SSD have looked at Macrium reflect and Acronis think i will go with Acronis, so is this a free program or do you have to buy a yearly license? 183521
  7. Internal HDD is not recognized (windows10)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal HDD is not recognized (windows10)?: Hi. Three days ago, my laptop locked me out. With the help of this manual Windows 10 Passwort vergessen: Administratorkonto offline aktivieren | WindowsPro I reset my password. Everything worked fine but now my HDD is not shown anywhere. Not in the BIOS and also not in...
  8. How to fix USB not recognized on windows10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix USB not recognized on windows10?: Randomly my computer(Windows 10) doesn't even recognize my usb connection to my phone oddly. I tried uninstall the drive then reinstall it and nothing work. Restarted my computer and phone nothing changed. I had never had this issue before and my phone is a LG optimus and...
  9. acronis true image 2013 HELP!

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    acronis true image 2013 HELP!: Hello, I'm in need of some help? I currently have acronis true image 2013 installed on my pc and friends. We both have the F11 feature turned on, but my question is their any other way to boot acronis true image without using the F11 feature? Do you think i would be able...
  10. Images in "wpnidm" folder on Windows10 OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Images in "wpnidm" folder on Windows10 OS: Hello everyone, I have Windows10 operation system and Microsoft Edge as internet browser. I encountered "C:/Users/*/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Notifications/wpnidm" folder in my PC. There are thousands of images in it. None of the images were downloaded by me. Where...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse not recognized by acronis