Windows 10: Help with avatar please

Discus and support Help with avatar please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help with avatar please https://imgur.com/a/0oTtBaJ Ok so every time i want to be a member of any site including this Best windows 10 Fourms i spend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MadPaxx, Aug 25, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Help with avatar please

Help with avatar please

https://imgur.com/a/0oTtBaJ

Ok so every time i want to be a member of any site including this Best windows 10 Fourms i spend alot of time and anergy just to find an

can u guys help?

Thanks

:)

MadPaxx, Aug 25, 2018
  2. jjcom Win User

Avatars sound good to me, 180x180 or 120x120 with like a 12.5kb limit would be my suggestion on sizes

jjcom, Aug 25, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Darshan J Win User

Help with avatar please

X Box Avatar for Windows 10

Hi,

• Have you created the avatar using Windows store app or on your Xbox device?
    Please refer to the below article and check if it addresses your issue.

Create or edit an avatar on your PC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...7f20d6a18/create-or-edit-an-avatar-on-your-pc

If the issue still persist and it is related to Xbox device I would suggest you to post your query in dedicated Xbox forum. Link is provided below.

Xbox Forum

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse?product=games&category=xbox-games-on-windows

If you need further assistance on Windows related issue please post you query in this forum.

Darshan J, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Help with avatar please

1. Help with avatar please - Similar Threads - Help avatar please

2. Marvell Avatar Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Marvell Avatar Bluetooth not working: I have a Surface Pro 5 and bluetooth stopped working. It's has windows 10 and has all the updates. The driver is the latest from 5/21. I rolled it back to 1/21 and still not working.Any ideas?...
  3. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  4. Avatars (Animated gif)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Avatars (Animated gif): I don't wanna hi-jack Stephanie's thread so I created this thread for animated avatars. @gregrocker , here is your request. [img] Hope this will do... Creating animated avatar is easy. Anyone can do it online for FREE. The only tricky part is creating the...
  5. Avatar help

Avatar help: @Cliff S could you re-size these to 100x100 so I can use as an Avartar please [img] [img] 76351
  6. My new Avatar

My new Avatar: Cliff how do you like my new Avatar? 87017
  7. Custom made sig and avatar

Custom made sig and avatar: Do you want a custom made signature or an avatar? Then we will make you one on your request! You tell us how it should look and we will try to make it. The NineForum signature sizes is as follows; Max size in pixels is 700x100 pixels. Max filesize is 512KB. Seeing that...
  8. Excel's Avatar and pin to taskbar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel's Avatar and pin to taskbar: I've had Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 3 for a little over a year. In the last 24 hours, I can no longer pin excel to the taskbar and the avatar that shows on the task bar when I open it from the app list is solid gray, i.e., not the little "e" on a green background as it...
  9. Gen q. about Avatars

in Windows 10 Support
    Gen q. about Avatars: I changed my Avatar online in Xbox live but on the computer it still shows the kid with the black shirt. Online I have the blue shirt and have made other changes. It is no big deal but shouldn't they both be the same? 21394
  10. 2 avatars

in Windows 10 Support
    2 avatars: Win 10 suddenly started showing 2 avatar places on the login screen, but I only have one active user account. Michael 2740