Windows 10: Help with Epson Scanner that has stopped working; Epson support says it is windows.

Discus and support Help with Epson Scanner that has stopped working; Epson support says it is windows. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Another way to solve it: 1. Make sure the Printer is on .... 2. Under "Devices and Printers," look for the Epson printer icon and right click. 3. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fdaza, Jul 20, 2018.

1. fdaza Win User

Help with Epson Scanner that has stopped working; Epson support says it is windows.

Another way to solve it:

1. Make sure the Printer is on ....

2. Under "Devices and Printers," look for the Epson printer icon and right click.

3. In the context menu, look for the option "Start scanning" and click ...

4. The Scanner will start. You can select some configuration options and then click on "Scan"

5. Save the scanned file, normally it will come out in JPG format.

It is not perfect but you will have recovered your expensive and deficient Epson Scaner L210 ... Help with Epson Scanner that has stopped working; Epson support says it is windows. a9822195-2c2f-49f7-9356-6609d90227b3?upload=true.jpg

:)

fdaza, Jul 20, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Epson CX7400 scanner will not start

Note: The drivers appear to be claiming compatibility with Win 10, despite the quoted date being 2013.

Epson Stylus CX7400 | Epson Stylus Series | All-In-Ones | Printers | Support | Epson US

Help with Epson Scanner that has stopped working; Epson support says it is windows. [​IMG]

Is that the driver version you are using?

What happens if you uninstall the driver, then connect your printer?

See
    [Solved] Epson Scanner Not Working on Windows 10 - Driver Easy
    for more ideas..

History: with which version of Windows was it last working? When did it stop working? Was there an update or upgrade around the time it stopped working?

dalchina, Oct 16, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Help with Epson Scanner that has stopped working; Epson support says it is windows.

DeliriousDenny, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Help with Epson Scanner that has stopped working; Epson support says it is windows.

1. Help with Epson Scanner that has stopped working; Epson support says it is windows. - Similar Threads - Help Epson Scanner

2. Epson 2450 stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson 2450 stopped working: This used to work under Windows 10 by following the guidance in an older question Cannot find W10 driver for an old Epson 2450 and using the driver for a different Epson scanner.A few weeks ago, it stopped working -- as in none of the programs requiring the driver would...
  3. Epson 2450 stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson 2450 stopped working: This used to work under Windows 10 by following the guidance in an older question Cannot find W10 driver for an old Epson 2450 and using the driver for a different Epson scanner.A few weeks ago, it stopped working -- as in none of the programs requiring the driver would...
  4. Epson 2450 stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Epson Scanner

Epson Scanner: My Epson WF3520 scanner won't work with my new Windows 10 laptop. It does fine on my old Windows 7 laptop. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-scanner/1588806c-5783-4df2-b664-59662731cdf3
  6. my epson scanner will not work

my epson scanner will not work: I updated from win 7 to win 10 now my epson xp 202 scanner will not work the printer works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-epson-scanner-will-not-work/d99d586d-1b82-4ea7-bfa8-5ef8e358e182
  7. V600 Epson scanner

V600 Epson scanner: I have a computer with window 10 and have downloaded drivers for Epson V600 scanner. It fails to work. Googled the problem and other people have the same issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v600-epson-scanner/9763feef-93af-452f-8c14-eb60e252c7fa
  8. Epson scanner

Epson scanner: Scanner stopped working. It will scan one item when I first log in then I get an error message each time I try to scan further items. Telling me the scanner is not connected. Have tried to follow the advice to connect it using the help section but none of what I am told to do...
  9. Epson Scanner Windows 10

Epson Scanner Windows 10: Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner not recognized Windows 10: "Fool" your PC by replacing the 2450 driver (32 bit, etc) that does'nt work by the 4990 driver, and changing the scanner's name. The solution is pretty simple. 1. Unplug the scanner communication cable...
  10. Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner

Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner: I have an Epson Perfection V700 Photo scanner and have not had any previous trouble with Windows 10. Recently Epson Scan started to crash. This happens when I click on any window outside the Epson scan interface and then click back into Epson scan. Then a blue circle starts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. help epson scan stopped working 2018