Windows 10: help with gigabyte oc guru 2

Discus and support help with gigabyte oc guru 2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello can anyone help me im trying to delete gigabyte oc guru 2 tried alot of uninstall apps and still not got rid of it ,also in folder theres no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bumbleskulls, Dec 30, 2017.

1. help with gigabyte oc guru 2

hello can anyone help me im trying to delete gigabyte oc guru 2 tried alot of uninstall apps and still not got rid of it ,also in folder theres no uninstall exe please help me

:)

bumbleskulls, Dec 30, 2017

2. Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\GIGABYTE\GIGABYTE OC_GURU II\MFC80U.DLL".

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Since you are facing issue with “Gigabyte OC Guru”, it would be better to contact gigabyte support for further assistance, refer to the below link.

GIGABYTE Global

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 30, 2017
  3. Major Problems with N95-2 8gb (GURU HELP NEEDED)

If I were you I would return your phone to the Nokia Care Center. Its still under Manufactures warranty.

I had a problem with the speaker and they replaced the phone with a new one.

Good luck

Graeme

graemel---01, Dec 30, 2017
  4. tchagas Win User

help with gigabyte oc guru 2

Have you checked if not own website does not have an uninstaller for the same?

tchagas, Dec 30, 2017
  5. ok found something on web said delete using cccleaner which i did and hey presto was uninstalled lol

bumbleskulls, Dec 30, 2017
  6. tchagas Win User
    Good thing you managed to solve your problem!

tchagas, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

help with gigabyte oc guru 2

1. help with gigabyte oc guru 2 - Similar Threads - help gigabyte guru

2. My OC (3) 2/3 full

in Windows 10 Support
    My OC (3) 2/3 full: Older 87, and know little about PCs.. my New Desk top With windows 10 and I see my OC(3) is already 2/3rdfull. Does this matter 180897
  3. Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card problems: Hello everyone, I bought a Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card. GeForce RTX™ 3070 GAMING OC 8G Key Features | Graphics Card - GIGABYTE Global I made sure it had the latest firmware installed: 94.04.25.40.83 and I also installed the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics...
  4. Drivers OK for Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC-6G???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Drivers OK for Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC-6G???: I would like comments from owners of this Gigabyte 5600 XT card about driver stabililty. I'm building a new rig based on ASUS ROG Strix-E and AMD 3900X. I was all set to buy this card https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-rad...814932244?Item=N82E16814932244&quicklink=true and...
  5. Drivers OK for Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC-6G???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers OK for Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC-6G???: I would like comments from owners of this Gigabyte 5600 XT card about driver stabililty. I'm building a new rig based on ASUS ROG Strix-E and AMD 3900X. I was all set to buy this card https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-rad...814932244?Item=N82E16814932244&quicklink=true and...
  6. Need help from an HP Guru

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help from an HP Guru: Installing Windows 10 upgrades and updates on my HP Laptop is a hit an miss situation. I do not believe that this is the fault of the upgrades/updates, but rather the HP Laptop itself. Many upgrades/updates involve required restarts when installing and working on them with...
  7. guru browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    guru browser: czy ktoś pomoże mi usunąć guru browser...? to cholerstwo nie chce zniknąć. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-protectwindows8_1/guru-browser/149a8738-ce12-4353-8c20-dcf4cceeb175
  8. OC GURU 2 Cant find installation package error!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OC GURU 2 Cant find installation package error!: Why am i getting this error.i will reinstall oc guru 2 as many times as i want then either straight away on the next restart or eventually it will come up with an error saying it cant find gigabyte oc guru 2.msi installation package 107106
  9. Help about Gigabyte Services

Help about Gigabyte Services: Please try this: Intel Chipset Device Software Version 10.1.17541.8066 WHQL. HTH, --Ed--
  10. Bluetooth Issue - Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force

Bluetooth Issue - Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force: Hi *092 I'm having difficulties with my built-in bluetooth adapter ever since I upgraded to Windows 10. My motherboard is a Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force. The problem is that it does not show up on the toolbar or in the new fancy windows control panel. The device manager...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gigabyte oc guru 2 windows 10

2. jak odinstalowac oc guru 2

3. gigabyte oc guru windows 10

4. gigabyte oc guru ii problems