Windows 10: help with "secondary logon", what is it, and what does it do?!

Discus and support help with "secondary logon", what is it, and what does it do?! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I play World of Warcraft and it keeps producing errors upon installation and gameplay. I've tried everything tech support has thrown at me except... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by zoldos, Oct 13, 2015.

1. zoldos Win User

help with "secondary logon", what is it, and what does it do?!

I play World of Warcraft and it keeps producing errors upon installation and gameplay. I've tried everything tech support has thrown at me except changing "secondary logon" from manual to automatic. What does this do exactly? I'm not familiar with this setting and I currently have my system set to auto logon to the default user upon startup and don't want to change this.

Any info would be most appreciated. Thanks!

:)

zoldos, Oct 13, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Oct 13, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Oct 13, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 13, 2015
  5. dalchina New Member
    Now I've reread your post "except changing "secondary logon" from manual to automatic"
    - so that would refer to the service necessary for 'runas'.
    Presumably the tech guy thinks it's not working..?

dalchina, Oct 13, 2015
  6. zoldos Win User
    He just says according to my msinfo it's set to "manual" and this messes up World of Warcraft. lol

zoldos, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. help with "secondary logon", what is it, and what does it do?! - Similar Threads - help secondary logon

2. "Service Host: Secondary Logon" - What Does This Mean? Am I Compromised?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Service Host: Secondary Logon" - What Does This Mean? Am I Compromised?: I noticed a process in my Windows 10 Task Manager called "Service Host: Secondary Logon" and that worries me because it makes it sound like there's another user who has access to my PC I'm the only user accountI checked my family's Windows 11 laptop and did not find any...
  3. "Service Host: Secondary Logon" - What Does This Mean? Am I Compromised?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Service Host: Secondary Logon" - What Does This Mean? Am I Compromised?: I noticed a process in my Windows 10 Task Manager called "Service Host: Secondary Logon" and that worries me because it makes it sound like there's another user who has access to my PC I'm the only user accountI checked my family's Windows 11 laptop and did not find any...
  4. "Service Host: Secondary Logon" - What Does This Mean? Am I Compromised?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What does this do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this do?: i'm not entirely sure what this does, could someone explain to me? is it safe to click this? or if i click this i will get disconnected from my WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-do/85f92333-9b70-4326-8189-5a36763ec17b
  6. What is AggregatorHost.exe and what does it do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is AggregatorHost.exe and what does it do?: Hello! I was looking in Task Manager recently, and I saw something named "AggregatorHost.exe" in there?I checked the Properties and file location and it's from somewhere in the System32 folder.I didn't recognize it at all, so I googled it, and half the results say it's a...
  7. What is AggregatorHost.exe and what does it do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is AggregatorHost.exe and what does it do?: Hello! I was looking in Task Manager recently, and I saw something named "AggregatorHost.exe" in there?I checked the Properties and file location and it's from somewhere in the System32 folder.I didn't recognize it at all, so I googled it, and half the results say it's a...
  8. what is this? and what does it do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this? and what does it do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pro-gamer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k13h0c/what_is_this_and_what_does_it_do/
  9. whats virtualization and what does it do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    whats virtualization and what does it do?: hi I just enabled virtualization in my bios settings for my notebook because I was experimenting with a feature I was aware the pc had but never used it,but core isolation settings in windows security says its can't be enabled because something might be incompatable,i...
  10. What is VPN & what does it do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is VPN & what does it do: I want to know what VPN is & what it does. Does it slow down the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-vpn-what-does-it-do/02c457a5-404a-4127-9626-b65a9072c093

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does setting secondary logon to automatic do