Windows 10: Help with Stopcode

Discus and support Help with Stopcode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help! What does the stop code "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" mean on a Blue Screen? Thanks, Michelle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichelleDooley1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Help with Stopcode

Help!

What does the stop code "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" mean on a Blue Screen?

Thanks,

Michelle

:)

MichelleDooley1, Jul 14, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 14, 2018
  3. TangoWalters, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Help with Stopcode

TangoWalters, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Help with Stopcode

1. Help with Stopcode - Similar Threads - Help Stopcode

2. Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode: I keep getting a blue screen error when waking my computer up from sleep mode. It says to go to windows.com/stopcode. I am not a tech expert so I do not know what is causing the issue. The latest mentioned Stop Code: Unexpected Store Exception. What can I do to stop this?...
  3. Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode: I keep getting a blue screen error when waking my computer up from sleep mode. It says to go to windows.com/stopcode. I am not a tech expert so I do not know what is causing the issue. The latest mentioned Stop Code: Unexpected Store Exception. What can I do to stop this?...
  4. My Folio 9470m keeps showing a stopcode error each time I try to boot my system. Any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Folio 9470m keeps showing a stopcode error each time I try to boot my system. Any help?: I get the stopcode error message on a blue screen with a sad face each time I start my system. Everytime it attempts to restart but then ends up on a dark screen with only my pointer visible. What's the solution?...
  5. My Folio 9470m keeps showing a stopcode error each time I try to boot my system. Any help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Folio 9470m keeps showing a stopcode error each time I try to boot my system. Any help?: I get the stopcode error message on a blue screen with a sad face each time I start my system. Everytime it attempts to restart but then ends up on a dark screen with only my pointer visible. What's the solution?...
  6. BSOD stopcode: NMI hardware failure please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD stopcode: NMI hardware failure please help: Some History:I upgraded my gpu from Quadro k2000 to colordul gtx 1650 super about three months ago. It ran smoothly with great rendering performance but a week ago it suddenly died while I was just browsing not even rendering, even no rendering in last week of death. Then I...
  7. HELP PLEASE=Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: iaStorAC.sys-

HELP PLEASE=Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: iaStorAC.sys-: I have come across this bluescreen error several times in the last few days and have tried to fix with no success. i have created a link with my dump files if that will help in anyway. I would greatly appreciate any help i can get. thanks in advance, Harrison...
  8. Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.

Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.: Hello, I have been getting BSOD since I first got my computer from a refurbished place. Always for a different reason. Today I have gotten two: critical structure corruption and memory management....
  9. PLEASE HELP - Stopcodes

PLEASE HELP - Stopcodes: I am using a 3D modeling and animation program, Blender. On my old laptop, I had absolutely NO problem running it.. I got this new laptop .. it has Windows 10 version 1909 10.0.18363 I can search the net, I can watch Videos, I can use my Blender program to model...
  10. BSOD StopCode System Service Exception Help

BSOD StopCode System Service Exception Help: Hi, I would like to request help with my computer before trying to restore it. I keep getting BOD StopCode System Service Exception. I am a beginner to intermediate, just enough info to be dangerous. I have tried various troubleshooting suggestions and wasted much time,...