Windows 10: Help with Windows 10 activation

Discus and support Help with Windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Ok here is what happened. I got the update to windows 10 on my computer then I found out how to put it on a flash drive on I put one on the flash drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BuckoBean29, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Help with Windows 10 activation

Ok here is what happened. I got the update to windows 10 on my computer then I found out how to put it on a flash drive on I put one on the flash drive and then I upgraded my computer to windows 10. So anyways it was going well and it installed Windows 10 then it restarted to a black screen, so I just left it there for 10-15 mins and it was doing nothing so I booted on the hard drive and it would not boot into windows 10 it just said launching startup repair but that did nothing but I couldn't boot into windows 7 or windows 10 so I could do one thing which was install from the usb flash drive. So I installed windows 10 and when it got to product key activation I just skipped it. So finally I got to the windows 10 desktop and I tried 3 different product keys so I am stuck here with a non activated Windows 10. So I would like to know how to activate it or am I screwed. Thanks

:)

BuckoBean29, Jul 29, 2015

2. Installed Windows 10 - but the videos stall especially with You Tube

I would love to have the ability to answer your question, however I'm not sure what browser was used. I had access to videos including before the Windows 10 upgrade and now I don't. I'm also unable to see my personal videos from my laptop.

With the updates, I'm not sure where to go to apply your suggestions?
    In real need of help.

Help with update 10, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Installed Windows 10 - but the videos stall especially with You Tube

Installed Windows 10 - but the videos stall especially with You Tube. How do I resolve this issue?

Help with update 10, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Fafhrd Win User

Help with Windows 10 activation

Wait!

Microsoft has been overoptimistic that it can handle the volume of new Windows 10 users, and there are problems with Activation.

It does not say anywhere that I have seen how soon you need to activate before your installation goes into some form of nag mode.

There is an annoying feature that stops you personalizing Win10, but most other things work reasonably.

If you want to use an existing, or create a new Microsoft Account, and log in with that, that may give you access to more help, when Microsoft get their feet back on the ground.

Make sure that you allow automatic updates, because there are plenty of bugs to fix.

Fafhrd, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Ok I have a another question. Now I have a working product key but when I hit activate it said Windows cant activate. Try again later. What does this mean.*Mad

6. Superfly Win User
    The key is not the issue - Windows can't find the transferred licence .
    Try running the Windows Store License Verification Task - it's the last task when you expand Microsoft/Windows in scheduled tasks.

Superfly, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Ok how do you do the Windows Store License Verification Task

8. Superfly Win User

Click enable - then click run in the right side panel.

Superfly, Jul 29, 2015
  9. Ok what does Windows cant activate. Try again later mean?

10. Keep trying to activate, it took a while for one of my machines to activate.

JDobbsy1987, Jul 29, 2015
  11. Superfly Win User
    It's means local verification passed but it can't get access to the activation server - probably network congestion... did you get that after running the task? What does the last run result say?

Help with Windows 10 activation [​IMG]

Superfly, Jul 29, 2015
  12. Superfly Win User
    It doesn't take long - check the last run time and last run result after trying to activate.

Superfly, Jul 29, 2015
  13. Help with Windows 10 activation

Ok it said The operation completed successfully 0x0

BuckoBean29, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Help with Windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - Help activation

2. Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...: Hello,I've had the worst time trying to activate Windows 11. I upgraded from Windows 10 Education to Windows 11 Education. I didn't have the Windows Education key anymore so I bought a Windows 11 Home key. It turns out you can't use a Windows 11 Home key to activate a Windows...
  3. Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...: Hello,I've had the worst time trying to activate Windows 11. I upgraded from Windows 10 Education to Windows 11 Education. I didn't have the Windows Education key anymore so I bought a Windows 11 Home key. It turns out you can't use a Windows 11 Home key to activate a Windows...
  4. this is what shows up when i try to activate windows. can someone please help??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    this is what shows up when i try to activate windows. can someone please help??: i cant activate windows can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-what-shows-up-when-i-try-to-activate/06ac60d6-2e99-4544-ae21-2bd3931de074
  5. help me how to activate my product

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help me how to activate my product: Windows 10 Activation errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-how-to-activate-my-product/c44f6426-b00f-4f34-abc9-aca76e78981f
  6. help me how to activate my product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me how to activate my product: Windows 10 Activation errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-how-to-activate-my-product/c44f6426-b00f-4f34-abc9-aca76e78981f
  7. help me how to activate my product

8. Please help me activating my Windows in my lenovo yoga 6 „13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me activating my Windows in my lenovo yoga 6 „13: I bought windows 11 pro in the app store as i thought it would be easier to install/upgrade/ turn my laptop into windows Pro. I‘m very disappointed with this because it‘s not working. Would anyone help me with this?...
  9. Please help me activating my Windows in my lenovo yoga 6 „13

Please help me activating my Windows in my lenovo yoga 6 „13: I bought windows 11 pro in the app store as i thought it would be easier to install/upgrade/ turn my laptop into windows Pro. I‘m very disappointed with this because it‘s not working. Would anyone help me with this?...
  10. NEED ACTIVATION HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    NEED ACTIVATION HELP: HOW DO I activate a windows 10 pro that WAS NOT ACTIVATED PRIOR TO THE UPGRADE FROM 7-8. NOW 10 YEP <removed> THATS HOW old bella computer is isn't broke i Ain't buying.. now how do i activate dis here for free. I Can't AFFORD to pay for A DIGITAL LICENSE . CAN SOME BODY...