Windows 10: Help with Windows 10 black screen

Discus and support Help with Windows 10 black screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay, so yesterday my PC that I ordered off cyberpowerpc came in and everything was working fine. Before I went to bed I shut it down and as soon as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Glaunt, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Glaunt Win User

Help with Windows 10 black screen

Okay, so yesterday my PC that I ordered off cyberpowerpc came in and everything was working fine. Before I went to bed I shut it down and as soon as I woke up to turn it on and use it, it gives me nothing but a black screen. Can someone please help me because I don't want to send it back on after I just got it. Thanks. I've tried almost everything. BTW this is a pre-built PC

:)

Glaunt, Aug 23, 2016
  2. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Aug 23, 2016
  3. S M Mahmudul Hasan, Aug 23, 2016
  4. Glaunt Win User

Please anybody respond

Glaunt, Aug 23, 2016
  5. Glaunt Win User
    Anybody's replies would be much obliged.

Glaunt, Aug 23, 2016
  6. Bastet Win User
    Is there any cursor onscreen?
    Does anything happen is you press ctrl alt del together?

Bastet, Aug 23, 2016
  7. Glaunt Win User
    There is no cursor and that didn't work, I've tried most things but I'm not very good with computers so I came here

Glaunt, Aug 23, 2016
  8. Bastet Win User

Is the PC connected to a monitor? Are the cables connected/inserted fully?

Bastet, Aug 23, 2016
  9. Glaunt Win User
    Yep it was exactly how it was last night before I turned it off, as soon as I turn it on its just a black screen

Glaunt, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Help with Windows 10 black screen - Similar Threads - Help black screen

2. Black screen help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen help: Ok so I accidently shut down my PC right as it started an update when I turned it back on I only saw a black screen with blinking cursor, I was able to get into bios to have it look at my thumb drive to reinstall windows, it wouldn't boot from that drive it did same thing, so...
  3. Black screen help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen help: Ok so I accidently shut down my PC right as it started an update when I turned it back on I only saw a black screen with blinking cursor, I was able to get into bios to have it look at my thumb drive to reinstall windows, it wouldn't boot from that drive it did same thing, so...
  4. Black screen help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen help: I have a Toshiba laptop that is a bit old. It has windows 10. Are there any short cut keys that will get my screen back up and running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-help/25f59d54-41b0-45cb-8b64-80e3f69dbf02
  5. Black screen help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen help: I have a Toshiba laptop that is a bit old. It has windows 10. Are there any short cut keys that will get my screen back up and running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-help/25f59d54-41b0-45cb-8b64-80e3f69dbf02
  6. Black screen help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Help with black screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with black screens: Hello, I've been getting black screens with my two month old computer, most often when I'm switching between something like a game and something non-intensive like google chrome. Notably, there is usually a black bar that flickers at the top of my monitor just before the...
  8. windows black screen, help!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows black screen, help!!!!: just just recently every time i start the computer after loading the mother board thing it will goin to black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-black-screen-help/7d1b622f-8d6c-42f6-b108-be81c757b1f5
  9. Help with windows 10 black screen.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Help with windows 10 black screen.: Hello, so I have abit of an issue. Last night I was updating some Graphics drivers (I have AMD A5 if that matters) and after this happened my computer screen just went black and has the little loading screen down the bottom. Now the weird part is that windows still exists...
  10. Black Screen Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen Help: After I upgraded windows 10 after windows loading screen i get a black screen and my loptop restart help please ? i dont have cd or anything else 9435