Windows 10: Help!

Discus and support Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a custom built pc with windows 10 home, my specs are on my profile. Everytime I get on my computer freezes at a screen with random colors and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Padams32, May 8, 2016.

1. Padams32 Win User

Help!

I have a custom built pc with windows 10 home, my specs are on my profile. Everytime I get on my computer freezes at a screen with random colors and small squares, sometimes I get a BSOD (video_schedueler_internal_error). I've uninstalled, clean sweep, nothing works. I tried microsoft support and they rolled back my graphics drivers and it worked but I had no sound. Someone please help!!

:)

Padams32, May 8, 2016
  2. {#help#} Win User
    {#help#}, May 8, 2016
  3. {help} Win User
    {help}, May 8, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Help!

Please follow the instructions posted at the top of the forum and at the top of each thread, including this one.

Attachment 78831

Ztruker, May 8, 2016
Thema:

Help!

1. Help! - Similar Threads - Help

2. Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CollectionHelpful205 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bnkh0t/help_these_icons_keep_appearing_and_if_i_hover/
  3. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  4. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  5. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  6. HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...: I have no idea what to do I thought I could figure this out but I haven't been on the computer since Windows 7 my phone is about had it so I'm trying to extract valuable audio pictures etc I plug it in I saved what I could in a folder for some reason I was thinking if I put...
  7. HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...

HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...: I have no idea what to do I thought I could figure this out but I haven't been on the computer since Windows 7 my phone is about had it so I'm trying to extract valuable audio pictures etc I plug it in I saved what I could in a folder for some reason I was thinking if I put...
  8. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  9. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  10. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...