Windows 10: Help!

Discus and support Help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys! I hope you've had a wonderful day! The reason I created this thread is because I need some serious help with my Windows 10 Pro. Watch the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 1Khanouli, Jan 23, 2016.

1. 1Khanouli Win User

Help!

Hey guys! I hope you've had a wonderful day!
    The reason I created this thread is because I need some serious help with my Windows 10 Pro.
    Watch the video that I've recorded to show you my problem. Thanks!
    Windows 10 Texture Bugs? - YouTube

:)

1Khanouli, Jan 23, 2016
  2. {#help#} Win User
    {#help#}, Jan 23, 2016
  3. {help} Win User
    {help}, Jan 23, 2016
  4. j0rdanb Win User

Help!

It could be a graphics driver issue - have you installed the latest drivers for your card?

j0rdanb, Jan 23, 2016
  5. 1Khanouli Win User
    Yeah, should i go back to an older update then? If the new one doesn't work?

1Khanouli, Jan 23, 2016
  6. j0rdanb Win User
    That depends - are you using a beta driver? Going back to an older update could reduce compatibility even further. If you're using a beta driver maybe try reverting back to the latest stable version released. If it is happening in games check that the latest DirectX is installed - or try running the games in windowed mode to see if that makes a difference.

j0rdanb, Jan 23, 2016
  7. 1Khanouli Win User
    Well, the bug is not just showing it self in games. It's everywhere *Sad Even in Google Crome. But I can try to install another version *Smile

1Khanouli, Jan 23, 2016
  8. j0rdanb Win User

Help!

Okay - let me know how you get on. Sounds like a driver or hardware issue to me

j0rdanb, Jan 23, 2016
  9. 1Khanouli Win User
    OMG DUDE! I found the problem, when I uninstalled the drivers it stopped flickering. Thanks man! You're the best! *Biggrin

1Khanouli, Jan 23, 2016
  10. j0rdanb Win User
    No problem - glad I could help!

j0rdanb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Help!

1. Help! - Similar Threads - Help

2. Windows Defender full scan not working! Help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender full scan not working! Help!: [ATTACH] Hello, my windows defender has recently stopped functioning properly, and I'm not sure why. I haven't downloaded any malware. I have just reset this device in hopes that it would fix it -- but it has still not fixed. The only programs I have at the moment are:...
  3. Help Upgrading to Windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help Upgrading to Windows 10 1809: I have 1803, and I need to upgrade it. I Really Hated 1903 when I tried it out through windows update, and reverted back to 1809 on another laptop that recently broke on me. Currently have an old laptop. The download center can't help me, and the assistant I searched...
  4. My PC is dead, need help!

My PC is dead, need help!: So this has been a fun one. A couple days ago i was causally playing Counter-Strike when i received a system service exception BSOD. Didnt think much of it ans restarted my computer. I did NOT have the new update installed for windows, so when my pc restarted the update...
  5. Laptop help!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop help!: So, I have a Windows 10 Home laptop, whenever I click the "Shut Down" option, the screen says "Shutting Down..." and then goes black, but the power light and all the other buttons are still on, won't turn off, please help!...
  6. Can't update to version 1903 - please help

Can't update to version 1903 - please help: Having a super frustrating issue when trying to update to version 1903. When I try to update, it doesn't allow me to proceed as it says I need to uninstall Sandboxie from my PC. The thing is, I've never installed Sandboxie, so how am I supposed to uninstall it? I've...
  7. paid version of ultimate Word Games error message help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    paid version of ultimate Word Games error message help needed: Message reads: User signed out You were signed out of Xbox Live from outside Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. The game will now be reloaded. However, it just endlessly cycles from this message to a screen that flashes so fast I cannot read it and back. I paid for the...
  8. please help me out with this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    please help me out with this error: this thing pop's up when i try to install a red gear driver -create process failed Error code:0xc1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-out-with-this-error/3b2b0fa4-faf4-4c88-a9c2-38649dce5783
  9. Windows 10 safe mode with networking not taking my Microsoft password or pin please help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 safe mode with networking not taking my Microsoft password or pin please help: I know my password to my Microsoft account but it's not taking that or my pin when I start in safe mode with networking I don't want to make a new account. Please help....
  10. Help for install Microsoft Reader

Help for install Microsoft Reader: I have a problem for install Microsoft Reader. The response to my requirement is "We were not able to locate the Microsoft Windows CE Services Application Manager. Please make sure that you have Windows CE services installed and the try again." What I do?...