Windows 10: Here is my Dump file per instructions,

Discus and support Here is my Dump file per instructions, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This DMP file set will show a BSOD that happened just minutes before. I have used every OS that Microsoft has ever published and I have had more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by transmaster, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Here is my Dump file per instructions,

This DMP file set will show a BSOD that happened just minutes before. I have used every OS that Microsoft has ever published and I have had more trouble with Windows 10 then any GUI MS OS to date. Oh one more thing the installation of Windows 10 was a clean install from DVD, The free online update was not working out.

Attachment 85729

Thanks in advance.

:)

transmaster, Jun 17, 2016

2. Windows keeps shutting down

I have attached the mini dump files as per the instructions

DMP files

BrianD'Arcy1, Jun 17, 2016
  3. BSOD After Upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7

Thanks for your reply.

I have already attempted methods 1 & 2 which is why I've included the links to the dump files as per method 3's instructions.

Can anyone please tell me what the cause of the crash was from these dump files?

Cheers.

SeanWhittle, Jun 17, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Here is my Dump file per instructions,

You have got various different bugcheck codes within a short interval. Such as ....
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (0xD1)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3B)
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (0x1000007E)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (0xA)
    So the first notion goes to a failing memory.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
    Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 ForumsWe will decide our next course of action based on the result.

5. I have had considerable trouble getting memory sticks to work, The Adata DRAM is on the approved list for ASUS and they report correctly. Will do as you suggest.

6. Just letting Memtest86+ run currently at 22 passes with no errors. Before I send you a screen shot should I enable the SMP test?

7. ARC
    Arc Win User
    It should take a good number of hours to complete 7 passes for 16 GB RAM.

Attachment 85770

8. Here is my Dump file per instructions,

Must not have the utility configured right. I was wondering, AMD has a similar thing and for a full test it takes something like 24 hours to go completely through the CPU, GPU, and RAM. I have a quick boot from BIOS I have been using. From there it boots from my USB drive.

9. ARC
    Arc Win User
    No such configuration is needed to run it. Just boot from it and run it.

10. OK that is what I thought from instructions. Running it again and it is just at 8 min's run time it is at 18 passes, that is in the top block it seems to be concerned with the AMD FX- 9590. in the block below it is running with no recorded passes, and zero errors is this what I should be looking at?

11. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Click on the image attached with post #5 .... the place where you need to look for pass counts is marked.

At the top boloc, there is a test count with hashtag. That is not the right place to look at.

12. Thanks that cleared it up.

13. Here is my Dump file per instructions,

My ASUS motherboard is reporting a status code 33 which means testing memory address lines. This is going to be interesting.

14. Not just kidding it is going to take awhile, 3 passes, no errors detected, at 9 hours.

transmaster, Jun 18, 2016
  15. 8 passes is what you need? I am 17% into the 7th pass at 22 hours 50 min, no faults so far.

transmaster, Jun 18, 2016
Thema:

Here is my Dump file per instructions,

1. Here is my Dump file per instructions, - Similar Threads - Here Dump file

2. Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.: As the title says, I am experiencing repeated BSoD errors usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED which seem to occur at random. The only thing that is predictable is that it will happen within a couple of hours of normal use, although it will happily let me play games for hours. I...
  3. Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.: As the title says, I am experiencing repeated BSoD errors usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED which seem to occur at random. The only thing that is predictable is that it will happen within a couple of hours of normal use, although it will happily let me play games for hours. I...
  4. I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file: My System:Monster Abra A5 V17.1.3 Intel Core i5-11400H 16GB RAM 500GB SSD 4GB RTX3050Summary of the problem:I've been having the same blue screen error for 3-4 months. I formatted the pc yesterday and got the same "ırql not LESS or EQUAL" error again. I'm only having this...
  5. I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file: My System:Monster Abra A5 V17.1.3 Intel Core i5-11400H 16GB RAM 500GB SSD 4GB RTX3050Summary of the problem:I've been having the same blue screen error for 3-4 months. I formatted the pc yesterday and got the same "ırql not LESS or EQUAL" error again. I'm only having this...
  6. BSOD error here I have the dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error here I have the dump file: Here below is the analysis of the dump file, please tell me what's is the problem :KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link...
  7. BSOD error here I have the dump file

BSOD error here I have the dump file: Here below is the analysis of the dump file, please tell me what's is the problem :KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link...
  8. BSOD error here I have the dump file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD driving me nuts. Here is my dump files.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD driving me nuts. Here is my dump files.: I dropped my computer into power saving mode, and it has NOT givin me BSOD for about an hour now, so I hope its my PSU going bad, I can replace that easy. But ive been trying to figure this out now for two weeks. Please help! And thank you. System Information local...
  10. As per Google instruction I cannot make a folder/file available offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    As per Google instruction I cannot make a folder/file available offline: I looked it up, with no luck. It says that in order to make a folder/ file available offline I need to right click and hit "Make Folder Available Offline". Hell, so not. There is no such a "link" available when I right click. How the heck do I do this? I wish I can post...