Windows 10: here maps on W10 mobile

Discus and support here maps on W10 mobile in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am still using my Lumia 830 on W 8.1. and I have a option to update software to W10. The main thing I am concerned of is can I still use Here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnteStošić, Aug 6, 2018.

1. here maps on W10 mobile

Hi

I am still using my Lumia 830 on W 8.1. and I have a option to update software to W10. The main thing I am concerned of is can I still use Here maps on W10. That is an important segment why I still use windows phone. I heard that Here maps are no longer available on W10. Is it true? On W8.1. I still get updates of the maps. How are the other things on W10 for Lumia 830, battery life, gmail, Whatsapp and usual, most used apps?

:)

AnteStošić, Aug 6, 2018
  2. maleba Win User

Public transport navigation in maps (w10)

The public transport navigation used to work really well in here maps, but also in the w10 maps up until the last update. Since then, the navigation does not produce sensible results anymore with corrupted itineraries, often with gaps between different suggested
    lines.

Is this an issue only on my devices (both w10 and w10 mobile) or do others have the same issue? Is there a bug-fix?

maleba, Aug 6, 2018
  3. windows 10 maps mobile

Maps for windows mobile 10. Do not show venue maps as advertised on the store listing and as previously available on Here maps.

JudeKnight, Aug 6, 2018
  4. here maps on W10 mobile

Windows 10 maps

To narrow down your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you tried using another USB in saving your offline maps?
    • Were you able to update your drivers? We suggest that you check if your drivers are up to date by following the steps on this
      link.

For your reference, below are the steps to save Offline Maps to USB:

• Click on Start; then, Settings.
    • Select Maps; then, Storage Locations.
    • Click on the Change where you store offline maps drop down menu and choose the
      new location.

We will be waiting for your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

here maps on W10 mobile

1. here maps on W10 mobile - Similar Threads - here maps W10

2. mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10: On my W10, mobile net 4G sim dongle is not working at all, doesn't get connected.Also, even wifi net gets disconnected frequently and doesn't connect, I have to reboot and then it works for little time.Both the things are working well in other W10 partition and two w8.1...
  3. mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10: On my W10, mobile net 4G sim dongle is not working at all, doesn't get connected.Also, even wifi net gets disconnected frequently and doesn't connect, I have to reboot and then it works for little time.Both the things are working well in other W10 partition and two w8.1...
  4. mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. W10 and Old Windows Mobile

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 and Old Windows Mobile: Does anyone know if there is a way to get an old Windows Mobile to connect via USB to a W10 PC...? Back in the days of XP this Mobile used to communicate with XP by USB without any issues - just connect by USB and it would appear in File Explorer. But connecting it to a W10...
  6. W10 and Old Windows Mobile

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 and Old Windows Mobile: Does anyone know if there is a way to get an old Windows Mobile to connect via USB to a W10 PC...? Back in the days of XP this Mobile used to communicate with XP by USB without any issues - just connect by USB and it would appear in File Explorer. But connecting it to a W10...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile Maps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mobile Maps: Maps (windows mobile 10, Lumia 735) can no longer find 'driving directions' unless a wi-fi connection is present. Is this intentional since the last update, or a bug? Downloaded Maps (offline) are present and displaying correctly, including current location....
  8. Going Bonkers here - on W10 pro !!! activation wants install W10 pro !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Going Bonkers here - on W10 pro !!! activation wants install W10 pro !: Hi there anybody know how to fix this Have changed no hardware whatsoever on this machine -- was running perfectly until about an hour ago and then said please activate windows !!!!! here's the screenshot [img] What to do next -- can restore but I'd rather...
  9. W10 MOBILE build 14926

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 MOBILE build 14926: Gi, having some problems with my phone since the update, keeps resetting because "it's too hot" (not even close to hot just regular temperature), I open the store for updates, phone shuts down instantly or resets in some cases. Can anyone help me with this? BTW I'm using...
  10. Privacy W10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy W10 Mobile: Hi All, Anybody noticed that W10 Mobile sends enormous amount of telemetry data to MS? I am not a heavy user but in a week my phone like to send about 6mb of data when i connect to wifi, i mean 6mb that is a lot of text. Anybody knows in what format it send its data to...