Windows 10: Here’s how to install Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Here’s how to install Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Cortana competes against assistants such as Apple Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa. Microsoft is expanding its digital assistant to other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 18, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Here’s how to install Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 PC

Cortana competes against assistants such as Apple Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa. Microsoft is expanding its digital assistant to other platforms including Amazon’s Alexa. As part of the partnership, Microsoft will also bring Amazon Alexa to Windows 10 devices and the rival solution will work with Cortana to deliver a better experience.

The PC makers will be bringing Amazon Alexa to some of Windows 10 devices this year, and Amazon is already working with the partners to expand Alexa to more devices.

As expected, you can install Amazon Alexa on any Windows 10 device. To get Amazon Alexa, you would need to download the Alexa app and run the .exe file.

Get Amazon Alexa on any Windows 10 PC

• Download Amazon Alexa for Windows 10 from here.
    • Run the .exe file, and Amazon Alexa app will install.
    • Optional: You might need to change the system language to the USA.
    • Head to Start menu, and under ‘recently added’ section, you will find Alexa.
    • Run the app and follow the on-screen instructions.

Here’s how to install Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 PC Install-Amazon-Alexa-on-Windows-10.jpg

• Click Continue to accept the terms and conditions.

Here’s how to install Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 PC Amazon-Alexa.jpg

• In “Configure Alexa on PC settings” screen, click “Finish setup”. You can also check the options – “Launch app on sign in to this computer”, and “Allow app sounds”, to ensure a better experience.

Here’s how to install Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 PC Amazon-Alexa-on-PC.jpg

• That’s it. You would need to sign in to Amazon account in order to run Amazon Alexa.

Here’s how to install Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 PC Amazon-Alexa-on-Windows-10.jpg

• Once you’ve logged in, Amazon Alexa will open, and you can ask her anything, like the weather.

Did you find Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 useful? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

The post Here’s how to install Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 PC appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Hey Cortana, open Alexa: Microsoft and Amazon collaboration

Source: Hey Cortana, open Alexa: Microsoft and Amazon’s first-of-its-kind collaboration - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Amazon Alexa App

Hi Phil,

Based on the product details of Amazon Echo, you can log in to the web app for Alexa in Widnows10 to use the device. Other than that, you can install the Alexa app on a compatible mobile device to connect via Wi-Fi. Since you've mentioned that you are unable
    to connect to the internet, we would like to verify the browser that you used when signed in to the Alexa web app.

We found a thread that you may find useful and informative at the same time so you can better enjoy your device. To view
    Micah Bat's response, check this thread: I am unable to download
    Alexa App for Amazon Echo on Windows 10

We will wait for your response.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Here’s how to install Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 PC

Amazon Alexa App

i cannot set up my alexa Echo by amazon

on mu 5 yr old PC.

my friend recently talked me into changing from windows 10 to a "SHELL" older version

and device cannot be found.

also trouble with internet connection

jacquelineburnett, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

Here’s how to install Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 PC

1. Here’s how to install Amazon Alexa on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Here’s install Amazon

2. i need the amazon alexa app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need the amazon alexa app: because it not compatiable with this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-amazon-alexa-app/5d5f554a-a54a-4b9b-9d62-2311bb7fa229
  3. Amazon Alexa . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Amazon Alexa . . .: I have a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. I'm trying, to install, Amazon Alexa. I went to the, Amazon website. And, I typed in "Install Alexa". But, it's very confusing. It says, free to download. But, I never see, anything happen? Could someone, give me the, step by...
  4. alexa install on pc

alexa install on pc: I am installing an echo and downloading the alexa app. as part of set up it requires an audio input device on my windows 10 pc. Is there any way of doing this without a microphone installed?...
  5. Amazon Alexa . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Amazon Alexa . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I want to install Amazon Alexa. I type it into Amazon search, install Alexa. It's free . . . It shows me a round blue circle. I click on it, but nothing seems to happen. Please give me, step by step instructions. I just, really want Alexa on...
  6. Amazon Alexa App on my pc

Amazon Alexa App on my pc: The Amazon Alexa app on my windows 10 computer shows "offline". There isn't a network/wifi settings option listed under settings in the app. How do I get Alexa on my pc connected to wifi?...
  7. amazon alexa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    amazon alexa: i have recently changed broadband supplier & cannot find how to reprogram amazon alexa . on the app it says go into settings , wifi & click on alexa but it isnt there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-alexa/8fb0622e-17cd-4510-b987-9490343c67df
  8. Amazon Alexa

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Amazon Alexa: I have internet and wifi, but my amazon alexa won't connect to wifi. I have added it to my managed settings, but it wont show up as an available network. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-alexa/0423c764-89bc-414b-ac72-d062f70ab6ed
  9. How to enable Skype Calling with Amazon Alexa app

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Skype Calling with Amazon Alexa app: [ATTACH] If you are a Skype user and an Amazon Alexa device owner, you can get the two to team up for making calls in up to 150 countries worldwide. Yes, Microsoft has brought its Skype calling service to Alexa-enabled devices, [...] This post How to enable Skype Calling...
  10. amazon echo dot or alexa

amazon echo dot or alexa: Please help me hook up my echo dot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/amazon-echo-dot-or-alexa/ddd93bc6-0601-40fd-8a89-bab4d1df2697

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install alexa on windows 10