Windows 10: Here's one way users will be able to run Windows 10 client on Azure

Discus and support Here's one way users will be able to run Windows 10 client on Azure in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft and Citrix are planning to allow Windows 10 Enterprise users to run Windows 10 on Azure later this year. Here's how. Last Fall, Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Here's one way users will be able to run Windows 10 client on Azure

Read more: Here's one way users will be able to run Windows 10 client on Azure | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jun 1, 2016
  2. Rotozaza Win User

Unable to login to Windows 10 using Azure AD account

Same here.

Fresh install Win 10 pro, run all updates etc. connect to Office 365 Azure AD, added pin. Tested. Then shutdown and next morning.

a) only password login is shown

b) password unknown

Same topic: Azure AD user suddenly unable to login to PC

Unsure which way I go, I rather wipe disk... another 5 hours standby as I don't have volume licensed images for this client.... arrggglllll.

Rotozaza, Jun 1, 2016
  3. CurtK-CA Win User
    Windows 10 Microsoft Account Sync not working

Yeah, they don't have an answer over there either. Many posts on Office Community, TechNet, MSDN Azure, you name it. No one has the answer.

If there was an 'AZURE AD Windows 10 Client' site I would post there too. Nada.

CurtK-CA, Jun 1, 2016
Thema:

Here's one way users will be able to run Windows 10 client on Azure

1. Here's one way users will be able to run Windows 10 client on Azure - Similar Threads - Here's users able

2. Windows 11 Home Able to Join Azure AD - One time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Able to Join Azure AD - One time: Trying to find out why one Windows 11 Home was able to sync with Azure AD and others cannot. When I go on the Windows 11 Home that was able to connect its missing now. I just want to confirm from Microsoft that Windows 11 Home OS cannot join Azure AD. Maybe it was enabled at...
  3. Windows 11 Home Able to Join Azure AD - One time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Able to Join Azure AD - One time: Trying to find out why one Windows 11 Home was able to sync with Azure AD and others cannot. When I go on the Windows 11 Home that was able to connect its missing now. I just want to confirm from Microsoft that Windows 11 Home OS cannot join Azure AD. Maybe it was enabled at...
  4. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  5. Azure VPN Client Error

Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  6. Is there an alternate way to download Azure VPN Client other than downloading it from...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there an alternate way to download Azure VPN Client other than downloading it from...: Is there an alternate way to download Azure VPN Client other than downloading it from Windows Store?Meaning, can I download it as a .exe file? Is there any zip file for the same?...
  7. Azure VPN Client

Azure VPN Client: Please can someone provide an install package for the Azure VPN Client as we are unable to install from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-vpn-client/a5909ba1-fba3-48e8-812e-d37cd72d12fe
  8. not able to enable telnet client in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not able to enable telnet client in windows 10: Hello , i am trying to enable telnet client but i getting the following error message [ATTACH] so tried updating my windows but getting this error [ATTACH] i have win 10 home version 1903 currently installed. 64bit x64 based processor...
  9. Azure Portal Client Apps

Azure Portal Client Apps: Is there any way to assign a specific user group to all apps in some sort of batch process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-portal-client-apps/525973d1-0a8a-482c-8f68-8d8b78118188
  10. is there a way to stop one program from being able to run when another

is there a way to stop one program from being able to run when another: is open? thanks *Smile 74324