Windows 10: Hey Cortana won't work always

Discus and support Hey Cortana won't work always in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I really like the feature of Hey Cortana however it doesn't work consistently and it really annoys me, I've already check the mic setting and its on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Acer321, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Acer321 Win User

Hey Cortana won't work always

I really like the feature of Hey Cortana however it doesn't work consistently and it really annoys me, I've already check the mic setting and its on but still it wont work.

:)

Acer321, Aug 3, 2016

2. Cotrana responds to "Hey Cortana" but not o voice commands

No, it does not work.

JACKIETOOLS, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Cotrana responds to "Hey Cortana" but not o voice commands

If it responds to "Hey Cortana" it should work if you make sure you aren't delaying your commands. Example: "Hey Cortana find restaurants nearby", but not "Hey Cortana... [long pause] Find restaurants", because that won't work.

Adam Driver, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

Hey Cortana won't work always

1. Hey Cortana won't work always - Similar Threads - Hey Cortana won't

2. Hey Cortana not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey Cortana not working: Recently upgraded to windows 11 and "Hey Cortana" is not working. Checked my mic and speaker settings and all is good. When I open Cortana app and press mic icon, Cortana listens and responds with no issues....
  3. Hey Cortana not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Cortana not working: Recently upgraded to windows 11 and "Hey Cortana" is not working. Checked my mic and speaker settings and all is good. When I open Cortana app and press mic icon, Cortana listens and responds with no issues....
  4. Hey Cortana

in Cortana
    Hey Cortana: Two days ago, I had Hey Cortana. It was set up and running fine. Cortana appeared in Settings and all was well. Yesterday, I had the old version back and had to sign back in. Cortana had disappeared from Settings and the "Hey Cortana" option was gone. Cortana is now...
  5. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: Hi guys. I can not change the setting for Let cortana respond to "hey cortana" It is off at the moment. I can find the setting to change it but it is not lit up and i can not click on it. I have attached a picture. Please help. Thanks [IMG]...
  6. hey cortana no longer works

in Cortana
    hey cortana no longer works: hey cortana has stopped working for a few weeks now. If I look in the settings it says "wake work invocation is currently unavailable and will be included in a future update" Even if I type anything to Cortana instead, all it does it search bing, nothing else works, no...
  7. "Hey Cortana" not working

in Cortana
    "Hey Cortana" not working: Hi! I've tried everything, but Cortana simply won't respond to "Hey Cortana", although everything's fine with my mic I use it normally with other apps and even cortana answers me after I click its icon. Reinstalling Cortana through Powershell, restarting my PC, changing my...
  8. Hey, Cortana!

in Cortana
    Hey, Cortana!: Apparently I can´t find nowhere the settings for the command Hey, Cortana! Did they disabled the feature? Windows 10 home -ver. 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/ed5cc79b-5cb3-4ae3-90e6-bfbc87aa32a7"
  9. hey cortana won't turn on

in Cortana
    hey cortana won't turn on: cortana won't turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana-wont-turn-on/f5c2fd39-4f1d-4b51-95e8-8b8e2a533658"
  10. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: I have a Lumia 650 mobile. How can I get hey Cortana installed, I have Cortana but I want the 'upgraded version'. Any ideas? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/5e3f71c9-490c-48c4-b72b-7477f09acd77"