Windows 10: hey did a clean install and i have errors..

Discus and support hey did a clean install and i have errors.. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello.Thanks to the people that work here I finally clean installed windows 10!*Smile but I ve got some errors.like this The system firmware has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by aris003, Aug 12, 2017.

1. aris003 Win User

hey did a clean install and i have errors..

hello.Thanks to the people that work here I finally clean installed windows 10!*Smile
    but I ve got some errors.like this The system firmware has changed the processor's memory type range registers (MTRRs) across a sleep state transition (S5). This can result in reduced resume performance. and a bits error.i ran sfc but nothing happened.pls help...

:)

aris003, Aug 12, 2017

2. Did a clean install and now have to activate, but cannot.

So Gabe Aul, on Twitter, was incorrect in stating that completely clean installs of Windows 10 can be done at any time after launch?

Adam2012CA, Aug 12, 2017
  3. Jason[MS] Win User
    Did a clean install and now have to activate, but cannot.

This is expected behavior. Win10 uses different licensing than Win7 and Win8. For a user who is on Win7 or 8, and upgrades to Win10, their license key is converted and allows for Win10 to install an activate.

Doing a clean install of Win10 from ISO will require a Win10 license.

To resolve this situation without buying a Win10 license, you'll need to reinstall your original OS (7 or 8), make sure you have activated, and then use the ISO to do an in-place upgrade (NOT clean flash!!!!) to move to Win10. At that point, make sure
    your Microsoft Account is attached to your machine and you'll be good to activate for Win10.

- Jason

Jason[MS], Aug 12, 2017
  4. aris003 Win User

wow I didn't expect no replies to this thread..

aris003, Aug 14, 2017
  5. Samuria Win User
  6. aris003 Win User
    instead of giving me this could u please help solve to solve the error by giving me advise etc

aris003, Aug 15, 2017
  7. Steve C Win User
    Errors after a clean install are a feature of Windows due to poor MS software engineering. I just put up with them unless the errors are excessive or affect PC performance.

Steve C, Aug 15, 2017
  8. Helmut Win User

You have been given some references, follow them up, it's down to you not anyone else.

There a couple of things you may not have done.

1) Install system drivers. These you should have on a drivers disk/USB you have made. They either come from the manufacturer or Windows updates.

2) When you originally purchased the PC/Laptop there would have been a manufacturers recovery partition which would have contained system drivers amongst others. You would also be informed to make a copy of that.

Looking at your other posts, you have removed that partition, probably without making a copy.

There are always a lot of minor errors on a Windows system, the vast majority are trivial.

Helmut, Aug 15, 2017
  9. cereberus Win User
    maybe because most people have no idea what you are talking about with limited description provided. You need to supply more info, screenshots etc.

cereberus, Aug 15, 2017
  10. Spectrum Win User
    We'll need more information about your system.

Namely: hardware, firmware version, and energy/power information.

From an Administrator PowerShell prompt:

Code: powercfg.exe /energy /output $home\Desktop\energy-report.html[/quote] Code: powercfg /systempowerreport /output $home\Desktop\power-report.html[/quote] Code: msinfo32.exe /nfo $home\Desktop\info.nfo[/quote] Code: wevtutil.exe export-log System $home\Desktop\system.evtx[/quote] These 4 commands will output 4 files to your desktop. Put them in a single folder, compress it, and attach it to your reply.

Spectrum, Aug 15, 2017
  11. aris003 Win User
    I am so sorry that I didn't reply to you.For some unknown reason I didn't get a notification.Thanks for your interest.I will try it out

aris003, Aug 17, 2017
  12. aris003 Win User
    my computer uses windows 10 I have an fx 6300 and an gtx 750ti.8 gigs of ram and 650w vs power supply from corsair.my motherboard is an msi 970 gaming mobo and I am using uefi

aris003, Aug 17, 2017
  13. aris003 Win User

I have installed all drivers.

aris003, Aug 17, 2017
  14. aris003 Win User
    hey I think u made a mistake on one of the codes.it says powercfg and not exe.should I put a exe.without an exe it says sleep study report saved to desktop

aris003, Aug 17, 2017
  15. aris003 Win User
    I did what u said.Where should I send the files

aris003, Aug 17, 2017
Thema:

1. hey did a clean install and i have errors.. - Similar Threads - hey did clean

2. So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.: So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11. After installing all available updates, I ran a dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, and it says it found component corruption and is repairable. Why is it saying this when I just did a clean installation? I found this in...
  3. So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.: So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11. After installing all available updates, I ran a dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, and it says it found component corruption and is repairable. Why is it saying this when I just did a clean installation? I found this in...
  4. I was trying to install windows 11 and I did a clean install and now I have no drivers...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was trying to install windows 11 and I did a clean install and now I have no drivers...: I installed windows 11 on my LENOVO computer and I did a clean install now I have no Wi-Fi drivers or anything. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-trying-to-install-windows-11-and-i-did-a/c16ef9fb-33ad-4044-9838-6a98d0a3df8a
  5. I was trying to install windows 11 and I did a clean install and now I have no drivers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was trying to install windows 11 and I did a clean install and now I have no drivers...: I installed windows 11 on my LENOVO computer and I did a clean install now I have no Wi-Fi drivers or anything. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-trying-to-install-windows-11-and-i-did-a/c16ef9fb-33ad-4044-9838-6a98d0a3df8a
  6. Clean Install Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install Error: Attempting to install a brand new copy of Windows 10 on a brand new build: Asus Z490-P i7 - 10K Samsung EVO 850 WD Nvme m.2 Blue SSD Booted into BIOS, everything shows up. Insert the USB Install key, fire up the install. Select 64bit, select country, language etc. Hit...
  7. Hey I don't have windows activated but somehow I did something and now it shows this. And...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey I don't have windows activated but somehow I did something and now it shows this. And...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Knippey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fme2gt/hey_i_dont_have_windows_activated_but_somehow_i/
  8. Just did a clean install of Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just did a clean install of Windows 10....: Hey guys, I have a 128gb SSD that I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on and now my second hard drive my 2TB drive is not giving me permissions to move or view any of my files on this hard drive. Is there a quick and easy way to give my computer access to these files...
  9. hey did a clean install and i have errors..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hey did a clean install and i have errors..: Hello. After I did a clean install of windows 10 a lot of errors started popping up.Most of them are kernel-power errors like this :The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power...
  10. Did I really clean install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did I really clean install?: Hi, I just noticed I may have not perform a real clean installation: I created a bootable USB stick using Rufus, which wasn't detected by my BIOS, so inside Windows I simply plugged the USB stick, double-clicked on the drive under "This PC" and clicked on setup.exe that...