Windows 10: Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error

Discus and support Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no idea what the cause it, i cant roll back drivers and have already reset the PC, it ranges from the second i open a game or program to 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryan Sutherland, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error

I have no idea what the cause it, i cant roll back drivers and have already reset the PC, it ranges from the second i open a game or program to 30 seconds after launch, and sometimes can just continuously blue screen for 5 minutes back to back, it worked fine two days ago and now its randomly doing it, any possible fixes?

:)

Ryan Sutherland, Dec 1, 2023

2. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

I HAVE A SONY VIO PC. AND FRECUENTLY GET THE THE VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR. MY IMAGE GETS BLUE AND INITIATES A RESTART. HOW CA N I SOLVE THIS..

ReneVarela, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

Hello. I am getting Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error blue screen during boot up on my lenovo desk top using Windows 10. I cannot access the device manager as windows never fully loads. The windows logo appears for awhile and then straight to the blue screen. I
    am able to enter the BIOS screen (Ctrl+P) but that's it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

* Moved from Insider

MatthewNeubeck, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Plankton Win User

Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error

Plankton, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error

1. Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error - Similar Threads - Hey getting dxgkrnl

2. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: My laptop is experiencing a blue screen VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at the moment. When I try to install NVIDIA drivers, I’ve tried various methods, including rolling back the drivers, reinstalling Windows, and running an SFC scan. However, the issue persists, and I’m not sure...
  3. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: My laptop is experiencing a blue screen VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at the moment. When I try to install NVIDIA drivers, I’ve tried various methods, including rolling back the drivers, reinstalling Windows, and running an SFC scan. However, the issue persists, and I’m not sure...
  4. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Hello i have been experiencing BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error when im playing games my device is Lenovo ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05 Laptop - Type 82EY can someone help me?i already did many methods such as -Updating my graphic drivers-Disabling and enabling my graphic...
  5. BSOD DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: Hello, first of all sorry for my bad English, So I have this issue since January 2024, when I play Valorant, some actions in the game triggered the crash says "graphics driver crashed" and started to bluescreen with dxgkrnl fatal error code and wont reboot after 100%. I have...
  6. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Hi, I have received the blue screen consistently when playing a game. even when just entering the game. I am unable to share the dump file - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKbQ2TEZKPRgVVdvoUmD8zr700q?e=I7J5No...
  7. Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error

Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error: I have no idea what the cause it, i cant roll back drivers and have already reset the PC, it ranges from the second i open a game or program to 30 seconds after launch, and sometimes can just continuously blue screen for 5 minutes back to back, it worked fine two days ago and...
  8. Getting "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR" BSOD: Since 1 month my laptop is having BSOD while gaming, the stop code is "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR". I have uninstalled and reinstalled old and new gpu drivers, reset my windows but the BSOD still occurs. Event viewer shows "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm...
  9. Getting "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR" BSOD

Getting "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR" BSOD: Since 1 month my laptop is having BSOD while gaming, the stop code is "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR". I have uninstalled and reinstalled old and new gpu drivers, reset my windows but the BSOD still occurs. Event viewer shows "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm...
  10. Getting "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR" BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging