Windows 10: Hey what is helium in windows

Discus and support Hey what is helium in windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw helium in event viewer in system apps with this systemappdata\helium\user.dat and some say it’s a crypto miner and some say it’s a desktop bridge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by la_269, Feb 24, 2024.

1. la_269 Win User

Hey what is helium in windows

I saw helium in event viewer in system apps with this systemappdata\helium\user.dat and some say it’s a crypto miner and some say it’s a desktop bridge even though I don’t mine crypto nor use desktop bridge and also when I shut down my pc it says process manager has prevented shutdown so yeah my pc has been acting funky

:)

la_269, Feb 24, 2024
  2. fireberd Win User

Windows Audio and sounding like a chipmunk/on helium!

That startup list is quite big compared to mine.

Hey what is helium in windows 117681d1485975919t-windows-audio-sounding-like-chipmunk-helium-capture.jpg

fireberd, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Windows Audio and sounding like a chipmunk/on helium!

What? Your lists are really long compared to mine, and I should clean mine up too. *chuckle

Hey what is helium in windows 117682d1485975919t-windows-audio-sounding-like-chipmunk-helium-startup.png

slicendice, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Hey what is helium in windows

helium shell error

After downloading the latest windows 10 update my Neat program will not open because of a helium shell error. I have uninstalled the update but I still get the same message when trying to open my Neat program. How can I fix?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

JudithChard, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Hey what is helium in windows

1. Hey what is helium in windows - Similar Threads - Hey helium

2. Hey there I have asus tuf dash f15 laptop in which iam facing the issue of wifi icon and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey there I have asus tuf dash f15 laptop in which iam facing the issue of wifi icon and...: I think the main issue is due to the wifi-6 driver under network adaptors section as it shows a yellow triangle whenever wifi is not working . The solutions that i tried and worked are as follows:1. Reset network connection2. Reinstalling the driver 3. downloading the driver...
  3. Hey there I have asus tuf dash f15 laptop in which iam facing the issue of wifi icon and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey there I have asus tuf dash f15 laptop in which iam facing the issue of wifi icon and...: I think the main issue is due to the wifi-6 driver under network adaptors section as it shows a yellow triangle whenever wifi is not working . The solutions that i tried and worked are as follows:1. Reset network connection2. Reinstalling the driver 3. downloading the driver...
  4. hey so i need help what happens is when i am playing games i am using wasd to move and my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey so i need help what happens is when i am playing games i am using wasd to move and my...: hey so i need help what happens is when i am playing games i am using wasd to move and my touchpad to look around but it doesnt let me use them both i have tried a lot it dont work so please help i think i have a window 10 laptop no external mouse...
  5. hey so i need help what happens is when i am playing games i am using wasd to move and my...

hey so i need help what happens is when i am playing games i am using wasd to move and my...: hey so i need help what happens is when i am playing games i am using wasd to move and my touchpad to look around but it doesnt let me use them both i have tried a lot it dont work so please help i think i have a window 10 laptop no external mouse...
  6. hey so i need help what happens is when i am playing games i am using wasd to move and my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hey guys. What would be the reason for my internet and and hardwire being connected but not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys. What would be the reason for my internet and and hardwire being connected but not...: Reckon my in the bottom right of the screen shows broadband and Ethernet connection. Thats great then you go through a browser to get to the website but it want open up it. But my phone and tablet are connected to WiFi...
  8. Hey guys. What would be the reason for my internet and and hardwire being connected but not...

Hey guys. What would be the reason for my internet and and hardwire being connected but not...: Reckon my in the bottom right of the screen shows broadband and Ethernet connection. Thats great then you go through a browser to get to the website but it want open up it. But my phone and tablet are connected to WiFi...
  9. Hey i can't reset my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hey i can't reset my pc: Hey i can't reset my pc i want to remove all files and get a fresh start i got usb waiting with windows media installation on it . https://gyazo.com/c7b65533589f282971c9a84ff25f6f07 i keep getting thjis message after i do all the steps followed in every tutorial on youtube...
  10. Hey what is helium in windows

Hey what is helium in windows: I saw helium in event viewer in system apps with this systemappdata\helium\user.dat and some say it’s a crypto miner and some say it’s a desktop bridge even though I don’t mine crypto nor use desktop bridge and also when I shut down my pc it says process manager has prevented...