Windows 10: hey, where is that Upgrade Now button gone to ?

Discus and support hey, where is that Upgrade Now button gone to ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Anyone remembers that there was a Upgrade Now button in MCT ? (And I don't mean the Download tool now button.) It's gone now. [img] 44499 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davidhk, Mar 17, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

hey, where is that Upgrade Now button gone to ?

Anyone remembers that there was a Upgrade Now button in MCT ?
    (And I don't mean the Download tool now button.)

It's gone now.

hey, where is that Upgrade Now button gone to ? [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Mar 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 has just had its major upgrade but the sleep button has dissppeared. Can I have it back?

Where has the sleep button gone now that we have had the first major upgrade.

Roy Sudlow, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Will favorites remain intact after upgrading to Windows 10?

Where are they preserved. I upgraded and now they appear to be gone

DennisDambly, Mar 17, 2016
  4. hey, where is that Upgrade Now button gone to ?

I think MS has resolved to forcibly pushing Win 10 now on all old Win7 users. So, it's no longer a choice.

Personally, can't believe no one has ever sued them over this, but I suppose that's another discussion.

meimeiriver, Mar 17, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    I'm on Windows 7 Enterprise at the moment. It's still there for me:

NavyLCDR, Mar 17, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Not when using Windows 10.......................

davidhk, Mar 17, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    SO. I surmise that when users using Win7/8/8.1 to access MCT, the Upgrade Now button will be included.

When users using Win 10 to access MCT, the Upgrade Now button will be omitted.

Sneaky.

davidhk, Mar 17, 2016
  8. hey, where is that Upgrade Now button gone to ?

It's there if you download and run the tool on a Windows 10 PC.

alphanumeric, Mar 17, 2016
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Mar 17, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    I was talking about the Upgrade Now button at the opening page.

davidhk, Mar 17, 2016
  11. davidhk Win User
    Yes. I know. I post your screenshot on my post #1.
    What I am saying is................. now it is not there anymore. And I was using Windows 10 to access MCT.

davidhk, Mar 17, 2016
  12. davidhk Win User
    See my post #4.
    Upgrade Now button is not present.

davidhk, Mar 17, 2016
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

Are you using Internet Explorer in Windows 10?

This is a current screenshot in IE in W10 on my system.

Brink, Mar 17, 2016
  14. This is what I get from IE in Windows 10 Pro. 10586.164

alphanumeric, Mar 17, 2016
  15. davidhk Win User
    Yes. IE11.
    Win 10 Home 10586.164

davidhk, Mar 17, 2016
Thema:

1. hey, where is that Upgrade Now button gone to ? - Similar Threads - hey where Upgrade

2. Where is the install button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the install button?: I purchased the license, but it won't let me install. It keeps asking me questions like if I need a new PC or not. I just want to upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-install-button/c2465785-7a71-4f85-abd2-eb5f9be8ec38
  3. Where is the install button?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is the install button?: I purchased the license, but it won't let me install. It keeps asking me questions like if I need a new PC or not. I just want to upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-install-button/c2465785-7a71-4f85-abd2-eb5f9be8ec38
  4. Where is my Meet Now button in my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is my Meet Now button in my PC?: Where is my Meet Now button in my PC Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-meet-now-button-in-my-pc/87a368e5-4205-43f6-9960-2494ef88e4e8
  5. Meet Now button Gone!!!!

Meet Now button Gone!!!!: Meet Now button gone after an update. It was Enabled. It is enabled in Gpedit.MSC but gone from taskbar!!! It was present when I installed windows 10 until the first cumulative update? I have restarted also so that it comes. 2 times I have done a clean install and last time...
  6. chat button gone?

chat button gone?: 1. [ATTACH] In the get help app, the chat button is gone? I used to be able to chat an "advisor" 2. Clicking the windows button just greys the button out and moves the cursor to the search box? Random other buttons also don't such as the action center button bottom...
  7. Where's the update button?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where's the update button?: i went to the update settings and it says there's an update available but there's no way to start the update. i really need to update windows 10 but there's no way to start it. please help submitted by /u/ThePrimeReason [link] [comments]...
  8. Ok Now where has windows photo viewer gone...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ok Now where has windows photo viewer gone...?: Hi I got windows photo viewer going via the registry hacks (way to go microsoft) but now its gone again in settings "Choose default apps by file type" I can right click and see WPV as an option (for jpg but not jpeg) but if I select it it bounces back to the stupid Photos...
  9. share button is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    share button is gone: Looks like there was a new update. My share button is gone in all browsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-button-is-gone/2a430b80-217b-4d7f-8dde-cb0052ecae61
  10. Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.: I bought a Bluetooth dongle (ZEXMTE), worked as I needed, but then I turn off Bluetooth under devices, and now I cannot get it to turn back on. [img] [img] Ive ran the troubleshooter The device shows up under device manager (when I unplug and plug it in, it plays the...