Windows 10: HH:mm:ss display in Taskbar tray clock - How do I get this?

Discus and support HH:mm:ss display in Taskbar tray clock - How do I get this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One of my systems shows the taskbar tray clock with HH:mm:ss - I can't seem to reproduce this on any other systems - what am I missing to do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fafhrd, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Fafhrd Win User

HH:mm:ss display in Taskbar tray clock - How do I get this?

One of my systems shows the taskbar tray clock with HH:mm:ss - I can't seem to reproduce this on any other systems - what am I missing to do this?

Here is the HKCU\Control Panel\International registry entry, with nothing outstanding for time format settings:

HH:mm:ss display in Taskbar tray clock - How do I get this? [​IMG]

:)

Fafhrd, Apr 6, 2017
  2. Time Lady Win User

Windows 10 Bug

Sounds like your login screen is set to 24 hour clock while the device clock is set to 12 hour. I had the same problem but solved it, apparently under time settings there's two places to change the time - one for taskbar clock & the other is the start screen/log
    in page - both should be set to have 'tt' on the end as this is am/pm setting; mine is set to 'h,mm,ss,tt' & 'h,mm,tt'.

Hth,

Time Lady, Apr 6, 2017
  3. dedwarmo Win User
    Clock is visible on some accounts and not others

On my Windows 10 computer there are three accounts. One of them has administrative rights. Two do not. Under one of the accounts that does not have administrative rights the clock does not display in the bottom right corner (system tray?) How do I
    make the clock display?

dedwarmo, Apr 6, 2017
  4. HH:mm:ss display in Taskbar tray clock - How do I get this?

TairikuOkami, Apr 6, 2017
  5. Fafhrd Win User
    Many thanks TairikuOkami - works perfectly!

Fafhrd, Apr 6, 2017
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Apr 6, 2017
  7. Fafhrd Win User
    Thanks for pointing that out, Dick.*Smile

Fafhrd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HH:mm:ss display in Taskbar tray clock - How do I get this?

1. HH:mm:ss display in Taskbar tray clock - How do I get this? - Similar Threads - display Taskbar tray

2. How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray: How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-an-icon-on-the-taskbar-to-the-tray/d0bcb916-4bed-4665-ae50-ccd2d58fb50e
  3. How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray: How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-an-icon-on-the-taskbar-to-the-tray/d0bcb916-4bed-4665-ae50-ccd2d58fb50e
  4. How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.: How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not the display in the taskbar, to a 24 hour clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-clock-on-the-home-screen-not/1577b5ae-cae4-421a-91d5-43c63c0e17d6
  5. How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.

How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.: How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not the display in the taskbar, to a 24 hour clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-clock-on-the-home-screen-not/1577b5ae-cae4-421a-91d5-43c63c0e17d6
  6. How do I enable clock in my taskbar system Tray using regedit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I enable clock in my taskbar system Tray using regedit?: I am unable to do it using personalize. I previously deleted a key from regedit, but now i don't remember where it was. Appreciate some help, thanks. submitted by /u/Good-Communication-4 [link] [comments]...
  7. Taskbar clock not displaying :

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar clock not displaying :: The clock at my taskbar have been unable to show the : since I changed my laptop font from the default Segou UI to another font which is pre-installed in the laptop already. I've attached an image below, as you can see, the : is replaced by a square box and I really hate how...
  8. How do I get a microphone icon to display on the system tray?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get a microphone icon to display on the system tray?: How do I get a microphone icon to display on the system tray? I find the speaker icon on the system tray very useful - it tells me if the speaker is on or off. I would like something similar for my internal laptop microphone - I would like to know if it is on or off, as I...
  9. How do i get a dowloaded app to start with windows in tray or taskbar

How do i get a dowloaded app to start with windows in tray or taskbar: Essentially I want this program (app to reside in my system tray or task bar on windows start up I do know how to start a program with windows ………(but am not familiar with auto minimizing I to the system tray) I do not even know where downloaded apps are stored on my laptop...
  10. Can I display the DAY on the system tray clock?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I display the DAY on the system tray clock?: I have grown accustomed to having the day show in the system tray with the time and date... Now, I've been an IT guy now for going on about 15 years just about, so I DO know my way around... And I know it makes me sound like an old man who maybe shouldn't have windows 10 yet,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hh:mm:ss windows task bar