Windows 10: Hi ,Can I change my name ABC replace with my company name XYZ on Microsoft certification.

Discus and support Hi ,Can I change my name ABC replace with my company name XYZ on Microsoft certification. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Support,Can I change my name ABC replace with my company name XYZ on Microsoft certification.regards,khurram Rasheed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by khurram rasheed_785, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Hi ,Can I change my name ABC replace with my company name XYZ on Microsoft certification.

Hi Support,Can I change my name ABC replace with my company name XYZ on Microsoft certification.regards,khurram Rasheed

:)

khurram rasheed_785, Jun 11, 2024
  2. BlHunter Win User

How To Change File Names For Numerous Files

Our company changed names and we need to go in and change all (thousands) of file names from

"ABC Company 20160225 CustomerName Other Data" to

"XYZ Company 20160225 CustomerName Other Data"

In other words, all of our file names have the same format that includes

OurCompanyName/YYYYMMDD /Customer/Specific data about file

and we want to change all of the file names to:

NewCompanyName/YYYYMMDD /Customer/Specific data about file

We need to do this for thousands of files so some method of find "ABC" and replace with "XYZ" for file names would be most helpful.

We have Windows 10

Any help...PLEASE!?!?!?

BlHunter, Jun 11, 2024
  3. pras999 Win User
    Solved - Changed name in registry, cant login

Hi All,

My profile name under C drive users was c/users/xyz abc. So basically it had a space between xyz and abc. Yesterday I went into registry and changed the user name to xyz_abc. Now the system has created a new profile and I am unable to find my files. Any
    suggestions?

pras999, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Hi ,Can I change my name ABC replace with my company name XYZ on Microsoft certification.

Change Name on Microsoft Certificate

Hi Mohammad

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. You need to post this question @ Certification forum to get directions about name change. They will ask you to provide proof for legal name change as these are past dated completed certifications

Microsoft's certification forum -
    https://trainingsupport.microsoft.com/en-us/mcp...

Vijay_Verma, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Hi ,Can I change my name ABC replace with my company name XYZ on Microsoft certification.

1. Hi ,Can I change my name ABC replace with my company name XYZ on Microsoft certification. - Similar Threads - change name ABC

2. Hi ,Can I change my name ABC replace with my company name XYZ on Microsoft certification.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi ,Can I change my name ABC replace with my company name XYZ on Microsoft certification.: Hi Support,Can I change my name ABC replace with my company name XYZ on Microsoft certification.regards,khurram Rasheed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-i-change-my-name-abc-replace-with-my/d2f15491-ca6a-4bc9-8e88-89be69df3801
  3. How to change my Legal Name when the name will be printed on any certificates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my Legal Name when the name will be printed on any certificates?: How to change my Legal Name when the name is printed on any certificates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-legal-name-when-the-name-will-be/9c3871ec-3266-4574-a76e-84622cdeb82d
  4. How to change my Legal Name when the name will be printed on any certificates?

How to change my Legal Name when the name will be printed on any certificates?: How to change my Legal Name when the name is printed on any certificates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-legal-name-when-the-name-will-be/9c3871ec-3266-4574-a76e-84622cdeb82d
  5. How can I change legal name in my certification profile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change legal name in my certification profile?: I would like to change my legal name in my certification profile, but the field is not editable.Please support. I don't want to have troubles during the exam....
  6. How can I change legal name in my certification profile?

How can I change legal name in my certification profile?: I would like to change my legal name in my certification profile, but the field is not editable.Please support. I don't want to have troubles during the exam....
  7. How can I change legal name in my certification profile?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??: Since I updated to Windows 11 computer is trying to get me to change .LOG, .TXT, and .INF files from Notepad to Name, from Company Name, /Program. What is this?? And how do I get it to stop nagging me about this?...
  9. Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??

Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??: Since I updated to Windows 11 computer is trying to get me to change .LOG, .TXT, and .INF files from Notepad to Name, from Company Name, /Program. What is this?? And how do I get it to stop nagging me about this?...
  10. Can I change the name of my printer,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I change the name of my printer,: I have two of the same with different inks and keep getting confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-the-name-of-my-printer/e1e84a1d-c09e-4c14-9a76-b27b318442ea