Windows 10: Hi, I have a huge problem so save files in the Desktop area, so I need the rights and also...

Discus and support Hi, I have a huge problem so save files in the Desktop area, so I need the rights and also... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a huge problem so save files in the Desktop area, so I need the rights and also I am the supervisor of the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JIRI PINA, Aug 19, 2018.

1. JIRI PINA Win User

Hi, I have a huge problem so save files in the Desktop area, so I need the rights and also...

Hi, I have a huge problem so save files in the Desktop area, so I need the rights and also I am the supervisor of the laptop

:)

JIRI PINA, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Try3 Win User
    Desktop

Margrave,

If the problem symptom returns [Desktop showing the correct contents when looked at in File explorer but not when looking at the Desktop itself], right-click on an empty area of the Desktop and select Refresh.

Many people have found that their Desktop's are not refreshing automatically and are forced to take this step. I searched & searched for a permanent solution but every suggestion I found either had no effect or had only a limited-duration effect.

Denis

4. Hi, I have a huge problem so save files in the Desktop area, so I need the rights and also...

Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Hi, I have a huge problem so save files in the Desktop area, so I need the rights and also...

1. Hi, I have a huge problem so save files in the Desktop area, so I need the rights and also... - Similar Threads - huge problem save

2. Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so...: Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so should i update it will it go back to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-i-have-finished-downloading-windows-11-but-i/f31112f4-60b2-437b-a197-052b35e2ee9c
  3. Win 10 showing files on the desktop that are also in the desktop folders. As a result of so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 showing files on the desktop that are also in the desktop folders. As a result of so...: Here is a small section of my screen. My whole screen is like this. If I change the viewing size, the unwanted files are still shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-showing-files-on-the-desktop-that-are-also/a56f10b5-0b7a-4859-95fc-3d42bfaa6de8
  4. Win 10 showing files on the desktop that are also in the desktop folders. As a result of so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 showing files on the desktop that are also in the desktop folders. As a result of so...: Here is a small section of my screen. My whole screen is like this. If I change the viewing size, the unwanted files are still shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-showing-files-on-the-desktop-that-are-also/a56f10b5-0b7a-4859-95fc-3d42bfaa6de8
  5. Win 10 showing files on the desktop that are also in the desktop folders. As a result of so...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Why is the file dialog so huge? How do I revert it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is the file dialog so huge? How do I revert it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lgthanatos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzrz3t/why_is_the_file_dialog_so_huge_how_do_i_revert_it/
  7. Hi everyone, so I have unwanted inputs in my PC

Hi everyone, so I have unwanted inputs in my PC: That's right, and I can't do anything to that... When I go to the settings, the start menu or anything related to Microsoft, it goes crazy. It's like if you have a controller plugged in, but the joystick is going up and down. I remove anything that was plugged in my PC but...
  8. Hi, i have a big problem now with the Microsoft Store. So there it is : It can't install...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi, i have a big problem now with the Microsoft Store. So there it is : It can't install...: Hi, i have a big problem now with the Microsoft Store. So there it is : It can't install app from it so i can purchase apps but can't install them and there something else that i don't understand. It try to install somethings see picture.[ATTACH] : So if someone could help...
  9. So I have a question

So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was an error and no changes were made, what should I do? Thanks :) submitted by /u/TheRobotNot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eopo9b/so_i_have_a_question/
  10. I have a huge problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a huge problem: I have deleted nearly everything, except what is under my Local Disk, off of my laptop and I still have low disk space. To make matters worse, this laptop is monitored by my school so anything that allows me to make changes to my computer is BLOCKED. They put Sophos which...