Windows 10: Hi, i have a problem with my screen scale with windows 10

Discus and support Hi, i have a problem with my screen scale with windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i just recently upgraded to a windows 10 PC. from an old windows 7. i kept my monitor because its actually a TV but has VGA or Monitor options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CaptnJay, Jul 29, 2018.

1. CaptnJay Win User

Hi, i have a problem with my screen scale with windows 10

So i just recently upgraded to a windows 10 PC. from an old windows 7.

i kept my monitor because its actually a TV but has VGA or Monitor

options and plugins so to speak. Before anyone says i shouldn't use

this id like to point out that this screen is better than any other small

cheap monitor and is perfect for gaming as well as my old computer

was more than capable of utilizing the hole entire screen, and its an old

PC. i don't understand as to why a brand new windows 10 PC cant.

so, iv been looking on line for an answer with no luck. iv seen videos

on YT about it and every one talks about updating drivers.

my PC is New, all drivers are up to date, i don't know why they keep

saying the same thing when its clearly not the answer.

anyways, on my Display settings i have Scale and lay out, resolutions

orientation ext. but i cant extend the display, i have 2 borders on each

side of my screen 3'' (inch) long of unused black screen that i would

love to utilize. yet i seen no options or settings to do so. iv seen some

videos where the person has these options and settings and there more than

capable of using there entire screen. i don't understand why this is no

longer possible with my new PC. so, if anyone can help with this problem

i would really appreciate it. THANKS

:)

CaptnJay, Jul 29, 2018

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Hi, i have a problem with my screen scale with windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem screen scale

2. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  3. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  4. Hi I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  5. Hi I have a problem.

Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  6. Hi I have a probleme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  7. Hi I have a probleme.

Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  8. Hi I have a problem, 0xc0000098

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a problem, 0xc0000098: Ok, so I have to manage set my SSD M2 as C, after I finally find drivers for it by Intel. At first it was USB what was with letter C, so ok I manage to get drivers and install and this happend. So I said ok, going for another install, than again. So I need help like badly...
  9. Hi I have a problem, 0xc0000098

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi I have a problem, 0xc0000098: Ok, so I have to manage set my SSD M2 as C, after I finally find drivers for it by Intel. At first it was USB what was with letter C, so ok I manage to get drivers and install and this happend. So I said ok, going for another install, than again. So I need help like badly...
  10. Hi i have a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi i have a problem: I’m resetting my laptop but it is on 76% for more then 30 hours what can i do please help And thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-problem/52279f83-710d-4c9e-9d00-b8099cc2f882