Windows 10: hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots...

Discus and support hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots in microsoft community and I did all solutions but still the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohammad Al Awad, Nov 29, 2023.

1. hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots...

hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots in microsoft community and I did all solutions but still the problem, how can I solve this? thanks

:)

Mohammad Al Awad, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Eclassbud Win User

Video in the preview pane

Aileen,

Thank you so much for your reply.

What I really need to know is how get the video to play in the preview pane. Prior to Windows 10, this worked wonderfully and was an asset. Now, it requires making changes to the Windows registry - not recommended due to the enormous amount of issues with
    Windows 10.

Any other suggestions?

Eclassbud, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Video in the preview pane

Hi,

To enable the Preview pane, open File Explorer and follow these steps:

• In the File Explorer window, click the View
      tab.

• In the Panes section, click the Preview Pane button. The Preview pane is added to the right side of the File Explorer window.

• Select several files one by one to preview their contents. You can preview their contents if they are text, images, or videos.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Nov 29, 2023
  4. hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots...

No thumbnail pics on folders.

Hi Thanks for that. As I said I'm useless with pcs and I thought it was folders I was having problems seeing thumbnails on, It isn't. Its what's inside the folders I.E. pics and vids Just a blue clapperboard on all the icons .The vids and pics work when
    opened but I cant see the preview you get when they are in the folder. Thanks. Keith

Keith Britton 72, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots...

1. hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots... - Similar Threads - problem preview pics

2. hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots...: hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots in microsoft community and I did all solutions but still the problem, how can I solve this? thanks...
  3. hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots...: hi, I have a problem with preview the pics and videoes in the folders and I saw what wrots in microsoft community and I did all solutions but still the problem, how can I solve this? thanks...
  4. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  5. Hi I have problem.

Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  6. Hi I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  7. Hi I have a problem.

Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  8. Hi I have a probleme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  9. Hi I have a probleme.

Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  10. Hi i have a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi i have a problem: I’m resetting my laptop but it is on 76% for more then 30 hours what can i do please help And thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-problem/52279f83-710d-4c9e-9d00-b8099cc2f882