Windows 10: Hi, I need to change download directory in edge

Discus and support Hi, I need to change download directory in edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to find the place to change the download folder of Microsoft edge, because it just goes treat to my downloads folder and I want it to be... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Andrea825, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Andrea825 Win User

Hi, I need to change download directory in edge

Hi, I'm trying to find the place to change the download folder of Microsoft edge, because it just goes treat to my downloads folder and I want it to be a folder on my desktop. Thanks

:)

Andrea825, Oct 21, 2015

2. How do you change the default download directory for pic files in Windows 10.1 using Edge?

I need to download some pictures from Facebook to a flash drive. How do I change the default download directory for pictures in Windows 10.1 using Edge?

MattEveland, Oct 21, 2015
  3. How do I change Microsoft Edge to prompt for the location & filename where to download files?

How do I change Edge to prompt for the location & filename where to download files, instead of defaulting to the download directory?

DavisleGrange, Oct 21, 2015
  4. Bongo Win User

Bongo, Oct 21, 2015
  5. Andrea825 Win User
    Thank you so much I changed it so now it will go the new folder, thanks*Smile

Andrea825, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Hi, I need to change download directory in edge - Similar Threads - need change download

2. Infinite hi there screen need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite hi there screen need help: I've reset my laptop and I'm currently stuck on the hi there screen, I jit next and it says that the reason it has rebooted is connection issues, at first it asked for the wifi password, I entered it and it went about its business. Then it brought me back to the hi there...
  3. Changing Default Program Download Directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing Default Program Download Directory: About a week ago I was researching how to change my default app download directory, because my SSD was getting low on storage, and I had an almost empty hard drive. To complete this task I went into regedit and followed the instructions on a forum to change the directory to a...
  4. hi is need xbox live ???????

in Windows 10 Customization
    hi is need xbox live ???????: ?????rewgbqerqherhhtyrhtygmnaqdgnhbrrnrn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/hi-is-need-xbox-live/d58fb6cc-df11-4475-a714-c2a4489b1144
  5. Change the default Download folder for Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Change the default Download folder for Edge: Is there a way to change the default folder for downloads in Edge? I don't really want downloads being directed to my C: which is a SSD. I would prefer to change this to my HDD. Internet Explorer allowed this. Even if it means a manual registry edit, happy to do it, if...
  6. Edge installation directory ?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge installation directory ?: hello guys, anyone know where is the Edge installed? I want to make some keyboard shortcuts on my macro keys, but I cant find the Edge location to link the program. 17884
  7. How do I download EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    How do I download EDGE: I have tried EDGE and would like to download it on my computer but all I seem to get is the try edge . Would to download it on my computer and create a desktop icon. Is this possible? If so where do I go Thanks Ben 64440
  8. Can I change (fix) the C:\Users directory?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I change (fix) the C:\Users directory?: Somehow when I reinstalled Windows 10 it created C:\Users\steph\...... instead of C:\Users\Stephanie\...... Is there any way to fix this without having to re-reinstall Windows 10? Thank you. 62408
  9. Change default Downloads folder in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Change default Downloads folder in Edge: Anyone know how to change the default Downloads folder in Edge in build 10159? I've looked through all the settings, including the Advanced ones, and there's nowhere to change this. 7619
  10. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi I need help: I had a problem and nothing was working so I decided to do a clean install of windows because I had upgraded from 7 to 10 now since I did a fresh install it wont activate. 38722