Windows 10: Hi, I need to change download directory in edge

Discus and support Hi, I need to change download directory in edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to find the place to change the download folder of Microsoft edge, because it just goes treat to my downloads folder and I want it to be... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Andrea825, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Andrea825 Win User

Hi, I need to change download directory in edge

Hi, I'm trying to find the place to change the download folder of Microsoft edge, because it just goes treat to my downloads folder and I want it to be a folder on my desktop. Thanks

:)

Andrea825, Oct 21, 2015

2. How do you change the default download directory for pic files in Windows 10.1 using Edge?

I need to download some pictures from Facebook to a flash drive. How do I change the default download directory for pictures in Windows 10.1 using Edge?

MattEveland, Oct 21, 2015
  3. How do I change Microsoft Edge to prompt for the location & filename where to download files?

How do I change Edge to prompt for the location & filename where to download files, instead of defaulting to the download directory?

DavisleGrange, Oct 21, 2015
  4. Bongo Win User

Bongo, Oct 21, 2015
  5. Andrea825 Win User
    Thank you so much I changed it so now it will go the new folder, thanks*Smile

Andrea825, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Hi, I need to change download directory in edge - Similar Threads - need change download

2. Is there a way to change the file directory that Microsoft Edge Chromium downloads web...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to change the file directory that Microsoft Edge Chromium downloads web...: Hi,A number of months ago, I switched over from Google Chrome to Microsoft Edge because of its lower RAM usage and similarities to Chrome, among other things - it's a fantastic browser, and I have very little complaints about it. However, I've been wondering for quite some...
  3. Is there a way to change the file directory that Microsoft Edge Chromium downloads web...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to change the file directory that Microsoft Edge Chromium downloads web...: Hi,A number of months ago, I switched over from Google Chrome to Microsoft Edge because of its lower RAM usage and similarities to Chrome, among other things - it's a fantastic browser, and I have very little complaints about it. However, I've been wondering for quite some...
  4. Is there a way to change the file directory that Microsoft Edge Chromium downloads web...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon: How do I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-the-directory-of-the-downloads-icon/17e89af0-00a6-4461-83d3-3005b7d25a00
  6. I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon

I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon: How do I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-the-directory-of-the-downloads-icon/17e89af0-00a6-4461-83d3-3005b7d25a00
  7. Need to change the directory path

Need to change the directory path: I changed the path letter on my secondary drive which had some games from the Microsoft store and it can’t find the games but the files are there so how do I tell it to look at the new drive letter...
  8. Need to change the directory path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to change the directory path: I changed the path letter on my secondary drive which had some games from the Microsoft store and it can’t find the games but the files are there so how do I tell it to look at the new drive letter...
  9. Need to change the directory path

10. Changing Default Program Download Directory

Changing Default Program Download Directory: About a week ago I was researching how to change my default app download directory, because my SSD was getting low on storage, and I had an almost empty hard drive. To complete this task I went into regedit and followed the instructions on a forum to change the directory to a...