Windows 10: Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...

Discus and support Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help me with the process. I tried with the mentioned steps, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gokul.gkl, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Gokul.gkl Win User

Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...

Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help me with the process. I tried with the mentioned steps, but couldn't able to do.

:)

Gokul.gkl, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...

1. Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help... - Similar Threads - need remove cancel

2. Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...: Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help me with the process. I tried with the mentioned steps, but couldn't able to do....
  3. Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...: Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help me with the process. I tried with the mentioned steps, but couldn't able to do....
  4. Can you please cancel my subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please cancel my subscription?: Can you please cancel my subscription and refund my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-cancel-my-subscription/cfafc5a2-a51f-4d50-8307-190ce1dd846c
  5. Can you please cancel my subscription?

Can you please cancel my subscription?: Can you please cancel my subscription and refund my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-cancel-my-subscription/cfafc5a2-a51f-4d50-8307-190ce1dd846c
  6. Can you please cancel my subscription?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. cancel "Visual Studio Professional" renewal subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel "Visual Studio Professional" renewal subscription: how do i cancel my renewal order for "Visual Studio Professional" ? Apparently it has been a little over 6 months and I am no longer eligible for a renewal. I'd like to cancel the order if I cannot use it....
  8. cancel "Visual Studio Professional" renewal subscription

cancel "Visual Studio Professional" renewal subscription: how do i cancel my renewal order for "Visual Studio Professional" ? Apparently it has been a little over 6 months and I am no longer eligible for a renewal. I'd like to cancel the order if I cannot use it....
  9. need to a cancel subscription

in Windows 10 Customization
    need to a cancel subscription: I have neen trying to get support couldn't and with no phone numbe either I do not want Answrer Desk Assure anymore with auto subcription. Please confirm this....
  10. New Benefits in Visual Studio Subscriptions

in Windows 10 News
    New Benefits in Visual Studio Subscriptions: Last week at Microsoft Connect();, we announced two new benefits to assist cloud migration for our users who have Visual Studio Subscriptions. If you missed the event or want to watch the on-demand trainings, check out the Connect(); event page. If you’re a current Visual...