Windows 10: Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i

Discus and support Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; login for through facebook on Loa2s official site and starting 3 days ago whenever i try to load the server after logging in through facebook i get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jhon1111111111, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i

login for through facebook on Loa2s official site and starting 3 days ago whenever i try to load the server after logging in through facebook i get a blank windows and does nothing else. How to fix this? The screenshot is from my linux ubuntu of the problem but it doesnt work on my windows 10 laptop either and i have the latest version of flash installed on firefox and chrome on my windows 10 laptob and the latest version of flash installed on chrome on my ubuntu linux.
    Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i [​IMG]

Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i [​IMG]

:)

jhon1111111111, Feb 5, 2017

2. How to find Log files for an app installed on Windows 10

I have downloaded a game from the windows store called Airport City which I have played for a year and the second last game upgrade the game started crashing every 30 seconds making the game impossible to play the game support states they need a copy of
    the games log files to do anything. So where do I go to find the log files for the game on Windows 10?????? as its listed as an app??

WayneBrechin, Feb 5, 2017
  3. julansem Win User
    How come silkroad online isnt working on windows 10?

I play an online game called silkroad and for some reason it doesn't work on windows 10. I click on it and click start, but after that it loads and stops there. Is it because of windows 10 or is it the game?

julansem, Feb 5, 2017
Thema:

Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i

1. Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i - Similar Threads - started playing online

2. Not able to play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to play online games: I purchased the xbox game pass today and downloaded it so i had to download the newest windows update. After i downloaded the update i cant play games online. i can use google like i am right now. i can watch youtube fine. I tried to play overwatch and minecraft but they just...
  3. i cant play my Farming Simulator 19 game online..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play my Farming Simulator 19 game online..: I bought Farming Simulator 19 for my HP Stream Laptop and it wont let me play online.. how can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-my-farming-simulator-19-game-online/0306b3e4-7cc0-4626-a02d-7e889975ecbd
  4. Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage.: I am doing everything I can te readicate. The problem I have is that I took me laptop to a PD repairer and he changed the admin password. He no longer is in business. I cannot do anything to mt laptop without this pass word. I really do not want to do a reset. Any advice...
  5. I played online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I played online games: online games until I accidently hit PLAY OFFLINE GAMES and now I cant get back to play games online with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-online-games/955e6f3b-0785-4d46-b28d-082a1140a3bb
  6. Can not play online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not play online games: I have been trying to play online games but they never seem to work. I have tried multiple things to fix this problem. Single player games work fine and i can browse the internet easily but online games are not working for me and I have no idea why. I had my driver updated...
  7. Can not play online games

Can not play online games: I have been trying to play online games but they never seem to work. I have tried multiple things to fix this problem. Single player games work fine and i can browse the internet easily but online games are not working for me and I have no idea why. I had my driver updated...
  8. Can not play online games

9. Can not play online games

10. call of duty game of the year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty game of the year: I have call of duty game of the year on c/d. I can get the multiplayer to work on this windows 10 but not the single player. I have tried patches and updates.nothing works. I got other old games like halo, spiderman the movie game . Patched them and they work fine. Any...