Windows 10: Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i

Discus and support Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; login for through facebook on Loa2s official site and starting 3 days ago whenever i try to load the server after logging in through facebook i get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jhon1111111111, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i

login for through facebook on Loa2s official site and starting 3 days ago whenever i try to load the server after logging in through facebook i get a blank windows and does nothing else. How to fix this? The screenshot is from my linux ubuntu of the problem but it doesnt work on my windows 10 laptop either and i have the latest version of flash installed on firefox and chrome on my windows 10 laptob and the latest version of flash installed on chrome on my ubuntu linux.
    Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i [​IMG]

Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i [​IMG]

:)

jhon1111111111, Feb 5, 2017

2. How to find Log files for an app installed on Windows 10

I have downloaded a game from the windows store called Airport City which I have played for a year and the second last game upgrade the game started crashing every 30 seconds making the game impossible to play the game support states they need a copy of
    the games log files to do anything. So where do I go to find the log files for the game on Windows 10?????? as its listed as an app??

WayneBrechin, Feb 5, 2017
  3. julansem Win User
    How come silkroad online isnt working on windows 10?

I play an online game called silkroad and for some reason it doesn't work on windows 10. I click on it and click start, but after that it loads and stops there. Is it because of windows 10 or is it the game?

julansem, Feb 5, 2017
Thema:

Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i

1. Hi i started playing an online game called loa2 last year that i - Similar Threads - started playing online

2. I can’t play some online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t play some online games: I try to play some online games but a message pops up that I have to change strings to play online but I don’t know what to do. It is a kids account but it’s changed to allow 18+ content * Moved from Community Center...
  3. I can’t play some online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t play some online games: I try to play some online games but a message pops up that I have to change strings to play online but I don’t know what to do. It is a kids account but it’s changed to allow 18+ content * Moved from Community Center...
  4. hi i can not play any game on window11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i can not play any game on window11.: HI I have just recently updated to Windows 11. When I start a game, it plays for two seconds then automatically takes me back to the start screen, with the game still. playing in the background. The taskbar at the bottom of the screen flashes even when games load. I have...
  5. hi i can not play any game on window11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i can not play any game on window11.: HI I have just recently updated to Windows 11. When I start a game, it plays for two seconds then automatically takes me back to the start screen, with the game still. playing in the background. The taskbar at the bottom of the screen flashes even when games load. I have...
  6. I can not play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not play online games: My internet is working perfectly fine. I can go on websites just fine. I can watch YouTube I can even play stuff like cool math games. The problem is when i try to play a game through stuff like steam and epic games it won't connect to online. For example if I wanna play...
  7. I can’t play online video games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can’t play online video games: Hello, About a year ago I got a MSI GF65 Laptop. I been using it and it was great! I resetted the laptop couple of hours ago and then whenever I go to open an online game like Call of Duty/Fortnite/... My game just crashes and says it’s a network problem but my laptop is...
  8. Games I purchased over the last few years are gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games I purchased over the last few years are gone.: Games I purchased are in my order history but not in my library. In my account activity history just in the last 30 days there have been MANY unsuccesful login attempts from several different countries. Ive always had two step verification and none show success to login but...
  9. I played online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I played online games: online games until I accidently hit PLAY OFFLINE GAMES and now I cant get back to play games online with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-online-games/955e6f3b-0785-4d46-b28d-082a1140a3bb
  10. call of duty game of the year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty game of the year: I have call of duty game of the year on c/d. I can get the multiplayer to work on this windows 10 but not the single player. I have tried patches and updates.nothing works. I got other old games like halo, spiderman the movie game . Patched them and they work fine. Any...