Windows 10: hi, i use the virtual keyboard on my

Discus and support hi, i use the virtual keyboard on my in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i use the virtual keyboard on my laptop but since i got windows 10 whenever i type anything with it the text disapperes before i can hit enter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bobz1x, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Bobz1x Win User

hi, i use the virtual keyboard on my

hi, i use the virtual keyboard on my laptop but since i got windows 10 whenever i type anything with it the text

disapperes before i can hit enter.

any ideas what the problem

:)

Bobz1x, Aug 20, 2015
  2. Patje1968 Win User

Changing the virtual keyboard on the N8?

Hi,

I have a strange issue with the virtual keyboard on the N8. I live in Flanders-Belgium, we write in Dutch but are using Azerty keyboards like the French so my question is; is it possible to change the virtual keyboard on the N8 from Qwerty to Azerty without
    changing the language of the device?

Patje1968, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Nic727 Win User
    Disable virtual keyboard on startup?

Hi,

I just tested the Virtual Keyboard the other day just for fun and disable it after 5 minutes.

The problem now is that each time I restart my laptop, the Virtual Keyboard is showing. Is there any solution to completely disable the virtual keyboard?

Thank you

Nic727, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

hi, i use the virtual keyboard on my

1. hi, i use the virtual keyboard on my - Similar Threads - virtual keyboard

2. How to fix faded keys on the virtual keyboard windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix faded keys on the virtual keyboard windows 10: so I have no idea whats the reason for this. These faded keys are for. Is it a bug or some function because they change place and I dint understand why. They are so annoying and I am visually annoyed by them....
  3. How to fix faded keys on the virtual keyboard windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix faded keys on the virtual keyboard windows 10: so I have no idea whats the reason for this. These faded keys are for. Is it a bug or some function because they change place and I dint understand why. They are so annoying and I am visually annoyed by them....
  4. How to fix faded keys on the virtual keyboard windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard

Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard: So Im a %90 virtual keyboard user, half of my touch screen is just smuggled at the end of the day but this is so annoying: Every time I try to delete triggers a up down bug. I'm using edge by the way but it happens on other browsers as well. Is there a fix for this?...
  6. Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard: So Im a %90 virtual keyboard user, half of my touch screen is just smuggled at the end of the day but this is so annoying: Every time I try to delete triggers a up down bug. I'm using edge by the way but it happens on other browsers as well. Is there a fix for this?...
  7. Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How to disable virtual keypad when keyboard is attached?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable virtual keypad when keyboard is attached?: Every time I go to a different tab, discord channel, web page, or app that has a text box, the virtual keyboard pops up, covering half the screen. Despite the fact that I have the settings for it to only do that if I don't have a keyboard attached, and I am currently using a...
  9. How to disable virtual keypad when keyboard is attached?

How to disable virtual keypad when keyboard is attached?: Every time I go to a different tab, discord channel, web page, or app that has a text box, the virtual keyboard pops up, covering half the screen. Despite the fact that I have the settings for it to only do that if I don't have a keyboard attached, and I am currently using a...
  10. Letter "o" doesn't get written when pressed. I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letter "o" doesn't get written when pressed. I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it...: I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it always didn't work, I don't know what to do.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/letter-o-doesnt-get-written-when-pressed-i-tried/a672e047-a131-4af5-a0ba-787902bf45d8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whenever wherever hit enter keyboard pops up windows 10